Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nereid

Go down 
+3
DNHumanBeing
forest Assasin
Weatherkeep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:34 am

Been a looooong goddamn while, hasn't it? Turns out full time work leaves one with very, v e r y  little time on their hand for forum RPs. I will absolutely never be here as often as a i used to be, but i may still occasionally appear to drop the odd enemy profile.

You know the drill, art ain't mine and the enemy's free to use by anyone.

Appearance :
Nereid Sample11

Description:
The exact taxonomy of Nereids is unclear, they are named after old myths of water spirits, but some argue that they are a weird hybrid of slimegirls and mermaids, while others still would qualify them as very specific forms of water elementals that happened to manifest in midara energy-rich bodies of water, or from excesses of lustful energies coalescing in soapy water.

Whatever their origins are, it is quite rare to see them outside their natural habitat, near temperate or warm sources of water, close to human or midara populations. To the dismay of security forces everywhere, this often means that they will appear in any abandonned or unused house if it has access to running water. And while they are relatively harmless, their ability to lure people in their homes even in the middle of otherwise safe towns means that they often make any midara infestations snowball out of proportion if left alone.

Moveset:
|Passive| Bath-time! - "...Eh? Who the heck bathes in full plate armor?! Off! Now!": Nereids are worryingly fast at separating any adventurer from their gear. Luckily, they do not consider weapons to count as clothing.
-A fight with a Nereid always plays out as if her opponent is nude. If a character fighting her has special effect on the gear they wear, they cannot use it... Unless said gear is underwear or a swimsuit, and this will require a roll to persuade the Nereid to keep those on. Also, watch out if she's fighting alongside midara who have special skills against nude targets.

STANCE SYSTEM EXPLANATION:
A stance is a specific form of buff that cannot be removed in any way without changing stances, since it's not a spell, but more of a change in fighting style. A stance change never consumes a turn unless stated otherwise, but the GM must warn the player if they intend to change stances next turn. However, only one Stance can be used at a time, and it's impossible to change stances more than once every three turns or so, and it is also impossible to change stances in a bind.

|Stance| Lotion Play- "Soft and slippery! The feeling of skin gliding against skin without effort is gonna make you melt.": The Nereid pours a generous helping of special midara-made lotion and spreads it on her entire body, giving her a lovely sheen and making her incredibly slippery.
-In this stance, all physical binds from the Nereid or targetting the Nereid turn into Weak Binds that can be Struggled out of with Advantage. However, all attacks from the nereid that relies on touch inflicts a stack of Slippery on her target, increasing the WP damage they take by 0.5... Until she changes stances or the target washes some of it off. Highly dangerous in group fights.

|Stance| Soap Suds - "The soap smells nice, doesn't it? Is the water temperature okay? I'll scrub you nice and clean...": This is the second substance used by Nereids. Highly effective at cleaning people of any filth, tension, thoughts, fluids... It also lathers up quite nicely, creating foamy bubbles that only highlight how good a midara looks when covered in nothing but soap suds.
-Instantly removes Slippery on any target hit by the nereid (without dealing the bonus damage). The nereid is immune to damage over time (burns, poison, etc) while in Soap Suds stance. Some attacks have bonus effects in this stance.

Thorough Scrubbing- "Scrub a dub dub, rubbing one out for a cutie in the tub~...": Nereids are good with their hands... And bodies in general. They will attempt to apply their soap or lotion to their targets with it.
-2WP basic attack. May inflict Atk Down in Soap Suds stance.

Mat Play - "A little slip and slide isn't as bad as it sounds~.": The signature move of nereids, which consists of pushing her target down on an inflatable mat, climb on top of their naked body, and slide up and down against them while making sure they are tightly pressed against her. May or may not involve sumata, a buttjob or a thighjob.
-Bind. 1WP/Turn. Effects depend on stance:
Lotion play: Spending three consecutive turns in this bind causes her target to gain a weakness to slippery/wet substances or soaked enemies, this sticks even after the battle. Spending more than five turns in a row in this bind results in a finisher.
Soap Suds: Count how many turns are spent in the bind, and inflict a debuff of your choosing for that same amount of time once the target struggles out (excluding Stun or similar effects) as the scent of the soap and warmth of the water starts to cloud the victim's mind.

Reacharound Hold- "Would you like to partake in my relaxation service? Oh wait, i wasn't asking, it's mandatory~.": The nereid grabs her target from behind, and presses her body against theirs, before pleasuring them from behind. Typically, she uses her hands on the victim's penis, vagina, or breasts, but some have been known to use their feet or massage their targets instead. Should they keep a grip on their target, they'll also begin to kiss their victim from behind, either on the neck, ears, nape, shoulders or if she's feeling naughty, she'll even turn her target's head a little and lean in for a sloppy makeout session.
-Bind. 2Wp/Turn. If the target fails to escape the bind in a single turn, the bind becomes a Strong Bind (or a normal bind if she's in Lotion Play stance)
Soapy bonus: The warm water the soap is mixed with makes the nereid's body incredibly warm and comfortable to rest against. The strong bind increases the damage to 3Wp/turn, but it takes two turns to become a strong bind.

Dual Sponges - "Pft, who even needs a sponge when you've got these? I'll clean you up with them!": Nereids almost always have large busts, and are adept at wielding them, using them to clean their targets. The feeling of a Nereid using her chest to wash your back or give you a paizuri is next to impossible to resist for anyone who has a thing for breasts.
-Deals 1Wp damage. Targets with a weakness for breasts cannot dodge this attack unless the nereid rolls a crit fail.
Soapy bonus: The nereids spends extra time washing her target with her chest. This attack hits three times, roll for each hit, but cannot Stun on a crit. The above mentioned bonus against weaknesses only triggers on the FIRST hit.

Lather Up- "You want more, don't you? Just watch this.": The nereid grabs a nearby bottle of body wash or lotion, and applies another coating of it to herself, running her hands all over her body in a seductive manner.
-The nereid gains Atk Up for three turns, regardless of the results of the roll. If the roll is a success, EVERYONE else on the field takes 2Wp damage, allies included.
Soapy bonus: The nice scent of the soap wafts in the air, and the foam trails down her curves, causing anyone who took damage from Lather Up to be Stunned as they spend their turn spacing out or ogling her.

|Finisher| Bodywash Brainwashing - "I won't leave a drop, not even a tiny, tiny stain of it on you!": The Nereid pushes the target down and begins to frantically clean their gentials with her aphrodisiac soap. Once they inevitably climax from the relentless stimulation, the Nereid will start washing the fluids off, causing them to climax again... The loop does not end until her victim is simply unable to cum anymore. Being milked like this does tend to leave her victim into a drooling mess that needs to recover for hours before they can even begin to form coherent thoughts again.
-Soap Suds stance only. If a target is Stunned with less than 5Wp left, she will target them with the finisher. Missing with this finisher does not stop her from using it again as long as her target is Stunned.

|Finisher| Slick Paradise - "Well, if you are going to partake of our service, i should introduce you to my friends!": The victim is dragged to a Nereid's nest, which ressembles a bath house. Once inside, they will be greeted with an entire group of them, who will waste no time sandwiching the victim between their bodies, giving slippery attention to every single inch of them, making them cum over and over until they can't even tell the difference between their own sexual fluids and the lotion covering all of them.
-Lotion Play stance only. Cannot miss. Used when a target spends more than five turns in Mat Play while the nereid is in Lotion Stance

I did promise a lotion-play focused enemy after toying with the idea a little with Toralia, and while I can't say I deliver early, I deliver.
Probs not gonna use player characters anymore since i no longer have the time to engage in RPs of my own, but I kinda liked the stance system i used for Vale. Save the planet, recycle.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 7:31 am

I would like to test her if someone is happy to fight as her for.me c":

DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 10:16 am

I feel ya man, time is pain.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 12:03 pm

She seems like a super fun enemy. Great work, and good luck with your job.
Back to top Go down
Null

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 12:10 pm

Last edited by Null on Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Following what i've seen from Test fighting this enemy, i have nerfed Dual Sponges' Soap bonus so that only the first hit autohits against people with the right weakness. Kind of forgot weaknesses usually come with their own bonus damage so the attack was absurdly strong.
It also can't stun on crit anymore, because i know the dice despises players and loves midara.

...Also for the love of god do not fight my characters if you are unable to dodge binds or pretend you can just for the duration of the battle. They are designed around being able to fight back even if they miss, so they will destroy you if they never do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 8:04 pm

After using her, I must say she's a ton of fun. Very good work. I have to admit her Lather Up move stunning on hit while Soapy as well as giving an attack buff no matter what is pretty intense. Nothing wrong with an overtuned midara, though, I don't think anyone minds the midara winning a lot.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 8:41 pm

I would love to face her sometime if anyone could run her for me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm

I want to face her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nereid   Nereid Empty

Back to top Go down

Nereid
Page 1 of 1