Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sales vs. A Nereid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Salos was investigating reports of a midara taking up residence in a vacant house. He was told by authorities that anyone leaving the building was 'stripped naked, squeaky clean, lathered in lotion or suds, made to repeatedly ejaculate, and unable to think straight for nearly a day'. He arrived at the house in question, and nothing seemed strange looking at it from the outside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Salos checked the front door as he entered the house. “Not the nicest job, but evicting a midara is just a job.” he said as he entered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:16 pm

When he entered, he could smell the sweet, flowery aroma of shampoo. It seemed to get stronger the closer he got to the upstairs bathroom. The door to the bathroom was closed, and there was a trail of lotion on the floor and on the doorknob. The midara was almost certainly inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Salos decides to take a deep breath before he enters the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:24 pm

The bathroom was surprisingly clean and surprisingly large, with a large bathtub in the corner. Salos found a woman wearing a bikini that hid practically nothing bathing herself in the soap he could smell on his way here. "Hey, you. Did you come to get a bath, too? Well, even if you didn't, I'm gonna make sure you're clean as a whistle." The Nereid said to him when she saw him, exiting the tub and getting ready to pounce on Salos.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Nereid: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:27 pm

“Sorry. Your soap smells to girly for me.” he says as he summons a bow and aims at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Lotion Play (Auto)
Blazing Bullseye (74) Success
Thorough Scrubbing (35) Fail

"Then how about a slippery massage with my lotion?" She offered as she made her body slick with a heaping layer of the lotion. The sheen of her naked skin didn't throw off Salos's aim as she was struck by an arrow

Salos: 30 Willpower
Nereid: 28 Stamina, Lotion Play
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:32 pm

“No thanks.” he said as he summoned chains to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:37 pm

Fire Bind (63) Fail
Mat Play (14) Crit Success

The slippery midara effortlessly avoided his chains before knocking Salos onto an inflatable mat that was already lathered up in lotion. The Nereid climbed on top of Salos, sandwiching him between her own slippery body and the mat and covering him with lotion.

Salos: 29 Willpower, Bound, Stunned, Mat Play (1/3), Slippery (.5)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Salos was lost int the smell of the lotion and the feel of the girl on top of him. He couldn’t help moaning a little.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Stunned
Mat Play continued

"See? Isn't my smooth body rubbing all over yours the best? Stay a bit longer, and really appreciate how my lotion makes you feel." She suggested as her huge breasts moved back forth across his chest, and her thigh pressed against his crotch.

Salos: 27.5 Willpower, Bound, Mat Play (2/3), Slippery (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 4:57 pm

“Please no.” he said as he meekly tried to push her off.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Struggle (22,97) Success
Bath Time (Auto)

Salos barely managed to get free before the Nereid's tits and thighs clamped down on him and intensified the pleasure. As one last act of teasing, she pulled off all of Salos's clothes before getting off of him, leaving him butt naked. "Aw, and you were so close, too. Oh well, I just need to keep it up until you're all clean and horny. Nothing a good bath can't solve."

Salos: 27.5 Willpower, Slippery (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:05 pm

“I already said no to a bath. I’m not a child.” he said, covering himself. He tried to summon chains to bind her again.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Fire Bind (36) Success
Struggle (68,33) Success, Dual Sponges (68,1) Success

The Nereid was caught by the burning chains, but her slick body had no trouble escaping and getting close to Salos. "Trust me, this is a very adult bath. I'll satisfy all of your mature needs, while also maintaining your hygiene. Win-win!" She declared as her lathered chest squished against his face.

Salos: 25.5 Willpower, Slippery (1.5)
Nereid: 27 Stamina, Lotion Play
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:15 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan from her lathery tits in his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Pass
Reacharound Hold (24) Success

Now Salos's face and front side were totally covered in lotion, the Nereid got behind him, rubbing her prodigious and slippery tits up and down and his back as she jerked off his cock with a moist hand. "Tell me you love it, tell me you love my lotion." She ordered him as she continued her obscene 'bathing'.

Salos: 22 Willpower, Slippery (2), Bound
Nereid: 27 Stamina, Lotion Play
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:22 pm

“I love your lotion.” he said as he tried to wiggle free of her grasp.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:25 pm

Struggle (88,78) Crit Success

Now that Salos was just as slick and slippery as his opponent, he could escape her hold with no trouble at all. "You say you love it but you keep running away. Are you to shy to bathe with me, cutie?" The Nereid asked him with a knowing smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:28 pm

“I said I don’t need a bath. I need a towel to get your lotion off me.” he said politely. He tried to throw a fireball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:35 pm

Fireball (62) Success
Thorough Scrubbing (6) Crit Success

The fireball may have hit her head on, but it didn't stop her advances. "Are you sure you want me to get all this lotion off of you? You look like you really enjoy it, and I like all this lotion on you, too." She cooed at him as she stroked his penis, her hand effortlessly gliding up and down his length thanks to the slippery film.

Salos: 18 Willpower, Slippery (2.5)
Nereid: 25 Stamina, Lotion Play
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:45 pm

Salos couldn’t help but freeze up as he lets out a girlish moan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:56 pm

Stunned
Mat Play (44) Success

The Nereid giggled at his adorable reaction as she guided him back to the mat. She lay on top of him again, this time catching his member between her thighs and rubbing her girls against his face. The lotion made slipping his penis in and out of her legs almost too easy and pleasurable.

Salos: 14.5 Willpower, Slippery (3), Bound, Mat Play (1/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:03 pm

Salos moaned more as he tried to wiggle free of her slippery grasp.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:07 pm

Struggle (55,71) Fail
Mat Play continued

Even though Salos was as slippery as an eel, the lewd massage he was going through stayed his attempt to get away. "That's it, moan like a slut for my sexy lotion and my perfect curves." The Nereid encouraged her victim as she continued her thigh job and boob smother combo.

Salos: 10.5 Willpower, Slippery (3.5), Bound, Mat Play (2/3)

(You can jot down an action for Salos to use if he breaks free, I won't have the enemy attack him immediately after a successful Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sales vs. A Nereid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid Empty

Back to top Go down

Sales vs. A Nereid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next