Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sales vs. A Nereid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Salos continued to try to get away, hoping to counter attack.

(Struggle)

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Struggle (94,15) Crit Success
Blazing Bullseye (57) Fail

Salos once again pulled himself back before he crossed the point of no return on the Nereid's mat. He loosed an arrow at the midara, and although he missed, he kept her on the defensive.

Salos: 10.5 Willpower, Slippery (3.5)
Nereid: 25 Stamina, Lotion Play
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:42 pm

Salos tried another shot from his bow. He needed to avoid her getting him anymore lotioned up or in the bathtub.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Blazing Bullseye (77) Fail
Soap Suds (Auto), Lather Up (7) Crit Fail

Salos's bow skills seemed to be sub par as he missed another shot. "Fine, I'll let you take a break from the lotion. How about my bubbly, candy scented shampoo?" She offered as she lathered herself up in the shampoo, filling the room with the overpoweringly sweet scent and highlighting her curves with bubbly suds. Salos wasn't distracted by this, and had a clean shot on the Nereid.

Salos: 10.5 Willpower, Slippery (3.5)
Nereid: 25 Stamina, Soap Suds, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Salos tried to take another shot at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Blazing Bullseye (Auto)
Dual Sponges (33,94;10,12,21,40) 3 Success

The Nereid was stuck by another arrow and left burned, but that didn't stop her lust. She threw herself at Salos, massaging him all over with her breasts. The lotion was cleaned off, but it was replaced with a powerfully fragrant shampoo.

Salos: 6.5 Willpower
Nereid: 22 Stamina, Soap Suds, Attack Up (1/2) Burned (1/3)

(Sorry I forgot to write down the attack buff last turn, Lather Up gives an attack buff no matter what the roll is.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:17 pm

Salos tries to restore his willpower.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Sun's Blessing (75) Heal 1
Thorough Scrubbing (38) Success, Attack Down (50) Success

Salos wasn't able to mend his mind very much before the Nereid caught him and covered him in even more of the shampoo. "I want to know, do you like this better or worse than the lotion? It's always fun to see which kind of bath the perverts like more." She asked him as the scent of the shampoo drained Salos's strength.

Salos: 2.5 Willpower, Attack Down (0/2)
Nereid: 21 Stamina, Soap Suds, Burned (2/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:32 pm

“The shampoo smells so sweet.” he said meekly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Pass
Reacharound Hold (36) Success

"I know, doesn't it feel good to have your whole body covered in its bubbles? Stay still, and I'll give you the best bubble bath of your life~" the Nereid seemed happy that Salos was coming around, as she pressed her body behind his and began pouring the shampoo bottle directly onto his hair and shoulders and lathering him up in suds.

Salos: 0.5 Willpower, Attack Down (1/2)
Nereid: 20 Stamina, Soap Suds
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:46 pm

He moaned more from the shampoo and her lathering him up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:51 pm

Pass
Bodywash Brainwashing (59) Fail

"That sounds like a yes, tehe. Wanna join me in the tub so I can start your bath, cutie?" She asked as she gently led Salos to the edge of the bathtub, it was already filled with warm water and ready for the two to hop in.

Salos: 0.5 Willpower
Nereid: 20 Stamina, Soap Suds
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:54 pm

“Yes.” he said as he climbed into the bathtub.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:57 pm

Pass
Bodywash Brainwashing (Auto)

The Nereid climbed in after him, squirting nearly an entire bottle of shampoo into the tub and onto Salos. She began using her hands, boobs, and legs to rub him all over and clean his entire body. At this point, just the scent of the shampoo alone would make a man helpless, let alone the feel of the bubbles or the Nereid's incredibly ample curves.

Salos has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 7:59 pm

He moans girlishly as she washes him. He loses himself in the sweet smell of the shampoo and her washing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:07 pm

"Aw, you love it soooo much, don't you? Say, what part of me do you want to 'clean' your penis? I promise I'll be extra thorough." She offered her newest victim, gently scrubbing him with each of her features and bringing him to the edge.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:11 pm

“Your girls.” he moaned.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:16 pm

"I like your taste. Just relax and let yourself melt away~." The Nereid got in front of Salos and trapped his penis between her two massive breasts. The soapy suds made a hellishly pleasurable lubricant as his member was rhythmically taken in and out of her cleavage by a steady titfuck.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 pm

Salos moaned more from her titfuck. “I love your shampoo and bathing.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

"Fufufu, I'm glad you do. Show me just how much you love it by cumming as hard as you can for me" the soapy midara instructed as her massive chest easily slid across every inch of Salos's shaft, flooding him with the sensation of his sensitive spot being rubbed against lewd flesh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Salos moaned as he climaxed, making her tits a little messy from his climax. He blushed looking at her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:35 pm

"Awww, now they're all dirty. Time for more cleaning~" she teased as she forced Salos into an endless cycle of her bath making him cum and his semen making him dirty and in need of more bathing. The helpless pyromancer was veritably drowned in warm water, scented shampoo, and slick, squishy tits. After the Nereid had squeezed every last drop out of sperm out of him, she let him go. Sitting him down in front of the house naked, squeaky clean, emptied of semen, smelling like a rose, and unable to think of anything but how nice that bubble bath felt.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 8:41 pm

Salos was fighting his desire to go back and beg the girl to let him stay with her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Will Check (1) Crit Fail

The temptation was too great. Salos walked right back into the bathroom where the Nereid waited as soon as he had the strength to walk. "Back already? You're a glutton for my baths, now, aren't you?" She asked him with a pleased smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:11 pm

“Your so nice and your shampoo smells so pretty. I don’t want to leave you. ” he said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sales vs. A Nereid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next