Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sales vs. A Nereid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:17 pm

"Awww, that's so kind of you. You can't stay long, I'm afraid, but I'll give you one last bubble bath if you want. I promise it will be one to remember." The Nereid offered him. Salos had the strength to refuse, it was only a matter of whether he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:31 pm

“Please bath me.” he said meekly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 9:39 pm

The Nereid gave the blushing boy an encore of her signature performance. Slowly lathering him up with her girly shampoo as she teased his body with hers. Salos continuously came over and over, even when she wasn't teasing his penis. Eventually, she pulled him into a boob-smothering hug until he passed out. When he awoke, the Nereid was gone, but the memory and the smell of her shampoo would stick with him forever.

(The End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sales vs. A Nereid   Sales vs. A Nereid - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sales vs. A Nereid
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3