Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 8:47 am

"You get used to weirdos living in Rollatia. They're not always as kind as you. And, if you have a crush, you must want something like this." Sabrina leaned in and kissed her admirer right on his lips after giving him a big smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:00 am

Salos couldn’t help but kiss her back with a lot of passion and some magic behind the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:07 am

She pushed him onto the bed and kept making out with him, moaning a bit from the exposure to Salos's magic. Sabrina seemed like she wouldn't even begin to let him go, even if he begged.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:18 am

Salos moaned more into the kiss, into her embrace. He didn't want her to let him go.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:23 am

The idol quickly relieved him and herself of their clothes and mounted his penis, making her intentions clear. "Nnnn, yes, Salos, stay with me and I'll show you all the best parts of being and idol. Like how sweet my body is." She told him as she forced his member into her vagina and began riding on him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:36 am

“I want to stay with you.” he moans in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:44 am

"Tehe. You're going to love this, sweetie. Just let me take care of you." Sabrina told him as she steadily grinded on him, pushing him closer and closer to the edge with every move.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:45 am

"Please take care of me. Show me everything about being an idol." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:51 am

"The first and most important thing about being an idol is having people fall in love with you, just like you've fallen in love with me. Just like how you can't help yourself but to cum inside of me." The idol giggled as she gave her order and sped up her movements, forcing Salos to his climax.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:58 am

Salos moans loudly as he climaxes inside her, larger then he ever has before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:32 am

And with that, Salos spent the rest of his days (in Rollatia) by Sabrina's side. She taught him her singing, her fashion, and everything about her life as an idol. She showed him all of her favorite places in the city, even a few seedier locations. It all culminated with Salos performing alongside her at a concert, where both of their voices harmonized and charmed the crowd. The next morning after the performance, he awoke with Sabrina cuddling with him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:41 am

“Hi. I really enjoyed performing with you.” he said, cuddling her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 am

"I'm glad you did. You spent like two weeks practicing for it, but it really paid off. The crowd loved it so much. But, it's almost time for you to leave, right? I need to leave next weem, too. My organizers want me to tour to other big cities and I think I should." Sabrina told him, gently getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:53 am

“Maybe we could meet up in another city and perform together sometime? I admit that I really enjoyed performing like an idol.” he admitted to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 11:21 am

"Sure thing! I'd sing with you any time. Keep an eye out for me, and I'll do the same for you." Sabrina gave Salos a quick kiss before getting herself dressed and ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Salos got dressed to leave, planting one last kiss on the idol before he departed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 1:30 pm

"Bye, Salos. See you again some time, and next time, you're going to show me what being an adventurer is like." Sabrina said cheerfully as they parted ways. Salos had completed his quest in Rollatia, and made plenty of memories and money to boot. But, he couldn't stay in this place forever. He spent his hard-earned money on provisions and then departed, continuing his journey on the open road.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos in the Gilded City   Salos in the Gilded City - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos in the Gilded City
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27