Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Snack Under the Moonlight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:03 pm

Tobias covered himself in flames, forcing the succubus and the imps to back away from him with a nasty burn on their hands on the imps case and on the tail on Laura's case. "Ouch! Hot! Hot! Hot!" "Hey that's not nice!" Both imps looked annoyed at the burn in their hands. Laura on the other hand remained calm and collected. He still had some fight in him and the succubus was going to melt down that fighting spirit without mercy.

"Ms Laura looks serious now." "Uh Oh, you are in trouble now~" The imps giggled as Laura approached Tobias once again and flapped her wings, sending a gust of wind filled with her pheromones. At the smell of it, Tobias found himself feeling hotter, and not thanks to his flames, he was slowly getting charmed by the devilisly beautiful succubus who looked much more attractive than before. "Go ms Laura! Show him his place!" "Yeah! Show him who's boss here!"

"Troublemakers as they might be, those little imps are servants of my mistress. Harming them means raising your hand against my mistress herself." Her lips curled into a sadistic smile, her eyes filled with a gleam of hunger. "So I will show you the place you belong to."

flaming anger: auto
Swirl of Pheromones: 58

Tobias: 9 + Charm + Dazed(1)
Laura: 26
Imp 1: 3
Imp 2: 3
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm

"they and you attack me first,i can't stay with crossed arms leting you do anything you want to me" he sighed and clicked his tongue as he show his finger to laura moving it side to side as he is saying "no" to her,"but anyway thanks for that kiss, let me show you how it works better" Tobias quickly try to become the three on one in a better two on one as he try to grab the imp and a passionate kiss in her lips.

Vamp kiss

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 6:48 am

Tobias went in for a kiss but he should have known that to try and beat a succubus at kissing. Laura quickly overpowered him, any possible energy the man could have drained was quickly drained back by the succubus, which much more strengh and sending shivers down of Tobias' spine. After breaking the kiss, Laura licked her lips. "How nice of you offering yourself to me like that~"

Being still blown by Laura's kiss, Tobias didn't see the imps coming, one of them gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, draining some more of his energy to heal herself. The other imp tripped and fell to her butt. Laura looked at her with a disapproving look on her face whilst the other imp went to help her back up. "Come on! Don't screw it up now in front of ms Laura!" "Sorry, sorry. Next time I'll blow him up."

Vamp kiss: 2, 59
Drained Pride: 62
Cute Peck: 4
Cute Peck: 27

Tobias: 3 + Power Down(3)
Imp 1: 4

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Tobias seeing his will to weaken try to beat the imps faster with a fan of knife at they, 2 and 2 for each one as he keep his distance trying to not being caught again.

Knifes

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:12 pm

The rain of knives got one of the imps by surprise, being so close to Tobias after draining some of his energy, she couldn't move fast enough to avoid the two knives that sank on her soft flesh, eliciting a painful scream from the usually mischivious creature. The second imp was more lucky, since she tripped before, she was prepared to avoid the knives and not only that but she managed to catch one with her tail. "Hey you! Stop hurting my friend or I'll shjove this thing up your ass!" She tossed the knives back in his direction and Tobias took his own attack, the cut of the knife was deep enough to start a bleeding, pretty much like to the damaged imp.

The imp that came out unscathered was angry at Tobias' actions but it was nothing compared to Laura's anger. Her own aura was now projecting with much more intensity and pressure, showing that she wasn't a succubus to fool around with. "It would seem that you need to learn a lesson, vermin!" Using her tail, Laura brought Tobias closer to her while painfully wrapping said tail around his body, constricting him. "You shall become food right now." She wasn't being playful anymore, she went full on cruel, her eyes started to glow with a golden light as she brought Tobias into a debilitating kiss that started to drain his energy with a great pull. She was determined to drain him dry now after hurting the imp so much. She would break him, she would drain him and then feed his remains to the imps that were with her. That would show him a lesson in his last moments of life.

Knives: Imp 1: 100, 23. Imp 2: 9, 76
Your Power is now Mine: 96
Your Punishment: 17

Tobias: 1 + Power Down(2) + Bound + Stunned
Laura: 27
Imp 1: 2 + Bleeding + Stunned
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 5:01 pm

(wow tobias literaly got a one sided encounter xd)

He groaned at the feeling of his remaining energy got drained by the succubus with the same anger he tried to push her but his body was totaly paralyzed by pain opting better to hurt her in the same way he is being drined biting her lips painfully.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Laura noticed how he tried to push her. Even after all of this he still tried to fight back. Seeing this made the succubus' double her efforts, increasing the power of her draining kiss to the max. Tobias could feel his strenght leaving his body. There was no escape now. He was going to become food for these demons. Now that he couldn't resist anymore, the imp that was helping Laura turned her attention to help her friend. "Hey you okay?" "It hurts a lot..." "Don't worry, you'll feel better after the feast." "Huh?" "Ms Laura said we can eat him!" "Wait... Like, eating him whole? All of his energy!?" "Yup!" The imps turned to look back at Laura draining Tobias, they had a devilish grin on their faces and were growing excited at the thought of totally draining Tobias' energy.

Laura noticed the look on the imps' faces. They deserved compensation for the harm they had suffered. After draining him for what felt an eternity, an eternity that Tobias felt in pleasure, breaking his mind completely, the succubus broke the kiss and looked at the imps. She had an idea, a cruel one, maybe more cruel than just sucking him completely dry... "Tell me, little ones. Do you know what fairies do to humans like him~?" "What fairies do?" "What do they do? What do they do?" Laura's words got the imps curiosity. "They drain their preys in a way that they become totally addicted to them. To the point that they voluntarily offer themselves to them. They crave the feeling, the urging need for more of that drain." "Ooooh!" "We can do that?!?" The imps looked so excited about this idea. "It's possible. I have seen the withdrawal effect. It's... Deliciously painful~"

The succubus and the imps looked at the exhausted and broken Tobias with cruel smiles. "Now, remember, drain him slow, really slow. Until he reaches the last drops of his energy and then... Stop." As they were told, both imps latched at Tobias, hungrily kissing him and slowly draining his energy. The feeling was amazing and slow. The pleasure that filled his body was quickly sending him over the edge. Laura watched with a cruel grin as the devilish imps worked their way to make the man an addicted, broken toy.

(Tobias has been defeated)

Tobias: 0 + Power Down(2) + Bound + Stunned
Imp 1: 1

(Dice really went crazy against you. Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:06 pm

(sure the dices hate tobias xD, i would like a rematch sometime but i know you're a bit busy)

Tobias couldn't do anything than wrap his weak arms around one as if he is enjoying the draining returning the kiss weakly ,he caressed softly the back of each imp as a sign of saying sorry to them after all, he clearly know even if he do that nothing can change his destiny.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:45 am

The imps giggled and the sound of their voices echoed through Tobias's broken mind. The feeling of having his energy sucked out of him was starting to become more and more intoxicating, as if it was becoming a part of his daily life, something vital for him. Laura observed from the sidelines, allowing the imps to do whatever they wanted with the broken man. "Great work. Now. Go slower, notice how the tips of his fingers are starting to show signs of necrosis. This means that he is reaching the point where you two will suck his soul." The imps detached from Tobias briefly. "Understood ms Laura." "This is so fun. Look at him, we just stopped eating him and he looks so needy already~"

Tobias didn't have to wait too long, the imps latched to him once again but, just as Laura said, this time, the draining feeling was much slower and, at the same time, much more pleasant and intoxicating. Tobias was already totally hooked to this feeling and Laura could see it. The way his body reacted to every, single touch and gulp from the imps. How he let out little moans from the non-stop feeding. There was no way back for him at this point,and his addiction would only grow more and more until Laura determined it was enough.

Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours, the sky went dark as night fell. The imps had been going for a really long time, Tobias was standing just because they were holding him in place. His pants were stained as he had reached climax several times from the incredible pleasure of being slowly drained by the imps. Laura noticed that it was the end of the line for Tobias and raised her hand. "That is enough my dears. Drop him. Release him and watch the effects of your work in play." She grinned as the imps released Tobias, who's legs didn't have the strength to hold him up and made him fall to the ground. A pleasure addled mess, twitching and squirming from the afterglow." Look, look! He came again! And we are not even touching him anymore!" "What a loser! Look. He really looks pathetic now." The imos were going to step on him again when Laura stopped them. "Enough. Our work here is done. Let us watch as the cravings start to set in before we leave." With that, Laura extended her wings and stsrted to fly up, followed by the imps. They were still visible for Tobias but completely out of his reach, with the imps making kissy faces to encourage his stirring needs.

(Yeah, I have a pretty long list to go through so it will take me a while to be able to do a rematch)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:58 am

Tobias in a weak tone of vooice try to beg for them to continue drain him as he was now totaly adicted to them, with his last effort he drag his ownself toward one of them and try to reach her lips for placing a soft kiss on the imp lips,his eyes passing by the imp to laura, "Please..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:26 am

Laura look at the pleading man with a look of cruelty on her face. "Let us go now. For your exemplar performance, I will not report this little incident of yours to mistress Irina." The imps giggled as the man begged for more. "In fact. You two will be rewarded~" This last comment got the imps attention immediatly. "A reward from ms Laura!?" "A reward!? For us!? Woohoo!"

One last, glowing look of despise from the succubus was the last thing Tobias saw before losing consciousness. Using her magic, Laura had put the man to sleep. As amusing as it was seeing him tormented by his new addiction, she knew that dreaming under those conditions would be much more of a punishment as remaining awake. "Let us go." "Yes, ms Laura" They replied at the same time. With one last gesture, the succubus proceeded to head back towards the castle, with the overexcited imps in tow, leaving Tobias to his dreams filled with the devilish imps and their draining kisses...
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:58 am

(if there are no more event then at least i have fun despite the full failed moves from rng xD)

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am

(Yeah and, again, sorry for the merciless dice, rng really was out to get you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snack Under the Moonlight   A Snack Under the Moonlight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snack Under the Moonlight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2