Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) Empty
PostSubject: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 1:54 am

A warm night, a light breeze and a starry sky. Test had been traveling for the whole day and it was finally time to take a break and rest from his journey. After setting camp, Test sat down next to his campfire while cooking his dinner, unaware that his moves where being observed from above, among the trees.

A succubus, wearing a maid outfit was watching his moves from a nearby tree, licking her lips at her possible prey. She had gone out for a stroll but she didn't expect to find a delicious morsel out here in the forest, usually those were attracted by her Mistress' powers to the castle but this one seemed to be unaffected by it, maybe it was the distance or maybe this one had a strong mind and will. One thing was for sure, the succubus was ready to have some fun with her newfound snack.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:14 am

Test sat beside the fire rustled through his rations. He wasn't much of a cook or a hunter so he mostly had to rely on dry rations and preserves between towns. He just hoped that he reached the next town soon. He'd been on the open road for days.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 5:07 am

After some thinking, Laura thought she wanted to have some fun and decided to go the sneaky way: disguising herself as a poor, lost girl, gain his trust and charm him into submission before dragging his new snack and pet back to the castle where she would put him to good work, either for her or foor her mistress.

After working her magic, hidding her wings, tail and horns and changing her clothing a little bit to make it more torn to make it look like she had been lost for a long time, Laura was ready to start her play. She slowly approached the campsite, weakly gesturing to the man sitting in front of the campfire. "F-Finally, another person!" She sounded desperate but it was only part of her play, she was an expert on making them look truly convincing. "I have been lost in this forest for a couple of days... C-Could you help me, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:47 am

Test looked at her in surprise before his expression immediately transformed into one of caring sympathy. "Of course. Please sit down, let me get you something to eat." He said, hurriedly. His search taking on a new urgency as he began to pull out the best of what rations remained for the lost traveler. "Poor thing." He thought. "Out here all alone."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:12 am

"Ah, thank you kind sir..." Keeping her act, Laura took a set next to the fire like Test said and, while he was distracted, casted a spell on the flames of the campfire, they took a slight pink tint before going back to normal. "I have... I have been lost in this forest all day..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:15 am

"That's awful. Good thing we found each other." Test told her. Offering the lost woman the best of his supplies, it was only salted meats and hardtack but it was food. "If my heading is right we should be near a town, hopefully we'll get there tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:35 am

"Ah, thank you kind sir. Maybe that way I can find my way back to my mistress, she must be really worried about now." The woman took the offered food and offered a kind (fake) smile in return to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:38 am

Test gave a nod. Watching the fire as he gave the woman a moment to eat and recover before continuing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm

She really didn't need to eat, succubus didn't need normal food to begin with but she put up with her act and ate the food Test offered her before looking back into the fire. "Thank you, ah, the fire feels so warm and nice... And it looks so pretty..." She was trying to get Test attention into the fire for the spell to trigger. The moment he did, her trap would spring and then the real fun would begin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:33 pm

"Yes it is. Nice and warm. A boon on a cold night such as this." Test said in agreement as he watched the fire, throwing a bit more fuel into it to warm his guest. Unaware of the danger he was in.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:50 pm

The moment Test threw some more fuel into the flames, they turned pink and the man found himself staring at them, completely entranced by their movement. "Oh my, are you okay, mister?" The voice of Laura woke him up from his trance but for some reason he felt slightly aroused and finding Laura more attractive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Test jolted from his trance, realizing just how long he'd been watching the flames. He looked away and turned to his guest, shifting slightly to try and control his slight, but inexplicable arousal. Wow she was pretty, but he felt a bit bad thinking that way if someone in need of his help. "I just realized I never caught your name. I'm Test by the way." He said, almost stammering as he nearly became tongue tied by his growing attraction to her.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:29 pm

"Ah, how rude of me. My name is Laura, I'm a maid at the service of my mistress, Lady Irina." With her courtly gesture, Laura revealed some of her cleavage through her torn blouse to Test, to the man it would seem like an accident but Laura knew what she was doing, the flame had done it's trick, Test was starting to slowly fall into her spell. Just a tiny bit longer...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:33 pm

"A m-maid. How nice." Test said, tripping over his words as his eyes became glued to get accidental display. After a moment he was able to force his eyes back up. As beautiful as Laura may be it would be terribly wrong of him to in anyway take advantage of the lost woman. "Unless you need anything I think it might be best to try and get some sleep. You can use my bedroll." He offered, hoping a good night's sleep would help clear his head of these lewd thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:04 pm

"O-Oh but I can't ask you to do that! You already offered me food and company. I can't take your bedroll too." Laura walked towards Test, softly grabbing his arm and then, then a fake fall, the perfect excuse. "Ow, ow, ow... My apologies, a-are you okay, mr Test?" With Laura all over him, Test could feel the woman's warm body against his and her soft breasts against his face in particular.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Test but his lip to suppress a quiet moan. "I'm fine." He said as he made a token effort to wiggle out from under her, her chest in his face making it so hard to find the willpower to move. "Just a but tired is all." He added, grasping for any excuse as to why Laura had him so unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 4:24 am

"O-Oh! My apologies, mr Test!" He was still resisting but it was obvious that her tricks were taking their toll on the man's will. She would have loved to keep smoothering him between her breasts but that could start rising suspicions so she got up, faking a blushed look on her face before offering the man her hand to get back up... And another nice view of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:51 am

Test got another good eyeful of her chest a almost going slack jawed for a second before he was able to take a calming breath to restore some of his willpower. He looked her in the eye and took her hand, letting her help him to his feet. "It's been a long day for both of us. We should get some rest." He said, both as a suggestion to her and as a reminder for himself. He tamped down on his growing lust. No matter how beautiful she was, Test knew he had to save fantasizing about her for after he'd gotten her to safety, least something untoward happen. As soon as he was on his his feet he offered her his bedroll again. "Hopefully we reach a town tomorrow and I can help you get back to your mistress."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:49 pm

"Ah, thank you so much, mr Test. I'm sure my mistress will be really grateful and will reward you handsomely." She looked like she accepted the bedroll with a bit of aprehension. "I-I'll lay over there to sleep then, mr Test... S-Sorry for the inconvenience..." With that and one last graceful bow, the maid went to a little corner and prepared the bedroll, giving Test a nice view of her shapely rear in the process.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Test watched for a second. Telling himself that it was just to make sure she was fine. Before curling up beside the dying fire. Fighting down his arousal proved easier once he was lying down. It had been a long day, and just how tired he was hit him all at once. He quickly began to drift off to sleep, Laura still on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:59 am

As Test dozed off into slumber, Laura started to work her magic on the man from the distance, preparing to invade his dreams...

In his dream, Test was laying on his back when he suddenly noticed Laura, wearing only her revealing lingerie getting over him, rubbing her big, soft breasts all over him until she was at eye level with the man. "A-Ah mr Test, thank you so much for helping me get back home, please, allow me yo repay you, I have noticed how you were looking at me after all~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 am

"It was my duty. I couldn't possibly ask anything of you." He said, a soft moan escaping his lips. Despite his humility he couldn't stop staring, his arousal quickly building. Would it really be so bad to take her up on her offer? He looked up at her, almost getting lost in her eyes as his will rapidly faltered.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:41 am

"And you have been very brave and kind and acted like a real gentleman so..." Leaning forwards, the woman started whispering into Test's ear. "Allow me to reward you~" She planted a long kiss on his ear after she was done whispering. Even in a dream, Test could feel Laura's warmth with her body pressed against his, her thigh rubbing against his crotch and starting to make a tent in his pants.

"Will you let me reward you, mr Test~?" The woman's eyes started to slightly glow, catching Test's gaze and gluing his eyes to hers, making him unable to look away as his arousal kept rising.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:44 am

In the hazy world of dream Test was completely unable to resist her allure. His thoughts caught in her glowing eyes, his will crumbling before her beauty, he gave in. "As you wish." Test sighed, wrapping his arms around her as he sank into the wonderful feeling of letting Laura take control.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 3:03 am

"Good boy~" Laura's skilled hands found their way to Test's pants while she lowered herself, delivering a sweet and deep kiss to the man while her hands undid his pants, springing his manhood free. "The way you kept staring at me, mr Test, so naughty~ And yet..." She whispered into his ear once again while one of her hands started to run a finger across Test's manhood. "It turned me on so much~" She finished the sentence with a sensual moan and then started stroking his length and frenching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next