Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:35 pm

Despite his growing misgivings Test willingly followed Laura.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:30 pm

As Irina approached her bed, her wings extended outwards in majestic fashion, lifting her off of the ground effortlessly and letting her float back down onto her spot, sitting on top of a midara's face as the others underneath her continued to be unresponsive. The whole bed was always warm to the touch, due to the presence of so many individual bodies, and she had complete control over all of them like a puppeteer at any given moment, not a single thought going through their heads. She preferred to let their strings fall, however, although she could make them interact with her from time to time with nary a thought.

From her position, she was far into the bed, at the very end, so she was forcing Test to navigate his way there on his own, through the fluffed out "pillows" that made up her bed. She craned a finger towards him, urging him onward. "Come, come, pet~ We're just getting started." As he approached the bed, the arms of a few at the end reached out to help him climb up, keeping his momentum in a rather automatic way. It was as if they sensed his presence, and welcomed him up.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Test stumbled towards Irina, the bodies helping him along. His movements slowed as the strange assistance further filled what little of him could think with worry.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Laura followed both of them, floating above the ground and giving Test little encouragement pushes towards Irina.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:32 pm

Laura's encouragement sped things along marvelously. Within seconds Test was standing before Irina and awaiting further orders. His face still a blank mask of trance even as his internal world became increasingly torn between anticipation at what was going to happen and the knowledge that he needed to escape.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Irina looked him up and down as he approached the succubus, still having that wonderfully lucid face from how deep his trance had made him. Laura had done a wonderful job, at least on the outside.

"It's been some time since I brought someone deep when they were awake...usually I prefer to do it through their dreams. She licked her lips as she brought herself up, showing her own voluptuously figure. Acting on her will, the various bodies on the bed were already moving underneath him, starting to slip off his clothing starting with his shirt. As they were fiddling with his undergarments, Irina sauntered over to him and started playing with his chest, trailing gentle kisses across his chest. If Test was lucid enough to notice them, he might find the action surprisingly pleasant, but for Irina it was the calm before the storm.

"Making me do my work while I'm awake...you're so naughty, Laura~ I'll have to make up for that, later...but right now, I can play with our new toy to not feel bad about it." Her face trailed up his body, up his neck, and then stood right at his lips, tongue out. Just the little kisses alone where enough to send jolts of pleasure through his body, with Irina not holding back at all; if she closed in on him now, there would likely be no going back. If he had any fight in his body, this would likely be his last chance to pull himself free!

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:15 pm

A muffled moan escaped Test's lips. His body moving in what was either a shiver of pleasure or his barely functioning mind desperately trying to move his body and escape. A bit of light returning to his eyes as he pulled away from Irina ever so slightly. The seductive danger of the succubus's causing him to move on instinct. But it wouldn't be nearly enough to save him.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:41 am

"I'll gladly pay the price as always, Mistress~ The other succubus approached the man from behind, trapping him between both of them. "Welcome to your new life of oure bliss, toy~ You will never escape this pleasure~ The maid whispered into the man's ear before planting a wet kiss on it. Her hands masterfully dancing across his body in complete sync with her Mistress'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:22 am

Test let out a needy whimper as Laura's voice reminded him just how he'd ended up here. He melted into the two succubus' embrace. The energy to struggle quickly abandoning him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:40 pm

The very slight amount of resistance Test displayed didn't escape her notice, even as he tried to pull away ever so slowly. Irina was more than willing to let it happen, just to see what he would even do in a situation like this. But all of that faded away when Laura jumped in, returning him to a blissfully dense state with that lucid smile on his face, just as a pillow should.

The chuckle that came from her was melodic in its tone. "This one almost had a few thoughts dancing around in his head for a moment there...we'll definitely need to fix that~ Irina's body, and her chest, pressed into his bare front, and her legs straddled his now unclothed bottom as well, practically resting on his member. Without another word, holding both his cheeks in her hands, she brought him into an agonizingly slow, yet fully dominant kiss, with Test's head being pressed backwards into Laura's chest. As soon as their lips connected, a voice rang out in his head.

You're so tired.

It echoed hundreds of thousands of times through his mind, in many different voices. Some of them his own, some of them Laura's, some of them Irina's, and many of them voices he had never heard before, but they all said the same thing to his lucid mind, all in rapid succession, drowning out any thoughts he could have had in his mind amidst the overwhelming pleasure. The bodies underneath him started moving as well, trailing kisses across his legs and side, and on all sides he was surrounded by warm, supple bodies that were exploding his pleasure sensors over and over again.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Test went completely limp between then. She was right he was so very tired. And the two gorgeous succubus pressing him between them and the pleasure overwhelming his body was only making it easier and easier to descend into the sleepy haze that was crowding out all his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 10:37 am

A sensual giggle escaped Laura's lips, her lips now trailing kisses all over of Test's bare neck, her hands hovering down towards his crotch and starting to massage his balls. "You must be so tired~" Another kiss. "So exhausted~" And another one. "And so, soooo mindless~" This time she gave him a longer one. "This is where you belong now~ This is your new life~ Endless pleasure and bliss~ If only you... sleep" The familiar words triggered the hypnotized status from him again, sneding him deeper and deeper into the succubi's trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 2:28 pm

Test gasped as Laura's voice returned him to that impossibly deep trance from before. The pleasure and their honeyed words easing him into sleep. He was now fully asleep and fully entranced for them, never to wake again.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Even though Test's entire body and mind passed out, Irina had not let him go from the kiss, still going incredibly slow and causing his body to act on instinct. It wasn't enough that he was entranced. No, if she was going to fully enjoy a fresh body, it had to go so much deeper than that.

It's so hard to think.

Once again, those thoughts bounced around in his head, millions of times in hundreds of different voices. With so much less resistance in his mind, it came out all the stronger, unconscious and yet still thinking only the thoughts that the two of them put into his mind.

It feels good not having thoughts.

The voices came again, and it felt like more of them were becoming his own. Irina's long tail went to wrap itself around his shaft, moving up and down at the same tempo as her kiss. It wasn't enough to just put him into a strong chance. It wasn't enough to just make him a pillow, either. No, Irina was a succubus who, if they were going to do anything, they were going to do it right. And right in this scenario was removing any chance of him ever feeling anything ever again, aside from what they tell him. He will be happy, because they tell him he is happy. He will feel pleasure beyond that of mortal comprehension, purely because he is too addicted to them, too scraped of any thoughts of his own, to comprehend anything else.

I want to give my thoughts to them.

All of the voices were now his, repeated millions of times over all at once.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 4:03 pm

It's so hard to think. It feels good to have no thoughts. I want to give my thoughts to them. These words repeated themselves in Test's mind. Although to say he was thinking them would be a contradiction. With his own ability to think gradually disappearing, never to return, his mind was becoming like an empty amphitheater. Ready for Irina and Laura to put on whatever show they desired inside it's empty expanse.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 pm

Even though Test's body was still asleep, deep in trance, his mouth was slowly matching Irina's, following the slow rhythm of her kiss. At this point, his body was responding to the pleasure being given, moving through impulse more than any thought that could be going through his head, pressed between Laura's soft chest and leaking thoughts out of every pore.

They can make my thoughts.

As the new phrase entered his mind, a chorus of words that echoed millions strong in his own voice, Irina's tail gave his member a tug, sending a jolt of pleasure through his sleeping form. She had him wrapped around her finger, and she could do it entirely hands-free.

I need to become empty for them.

Another tug, and the voices in his mind were starting to grow distorted. Changing into voices familiar, yet not his own. His hips started to buckle, moving in that same rhythm.

I need to release my thoughts.

The voices had changed entirely, to the voices of the two succubi surrounding him. Hearing that phrase echo through his mind went right through his pleasure sensors. Of course he couldn't think, after all. He needed to be empty. He needed to let out his thoughts, to be fully empty. It felt good to have no thoughts, and the more thoughts he let out, the emptier he could be. The feeling was growing to an unbearable level, all of what was left of his thoughts gathering at once single point in his pelvis. His thoughts, his memories, his feelings...all of them getting ready to leave him forever in one explosion of pleasure...and all of the phrases running through his mind were now told through their voices. They were their thoughts, and they were but a taste of what was to come.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:47 pm

To say that Test engaged in the kiss would be an exaggeration. His body was certainly involved but his mind was no longer involved. As the voices in his head became the voices of the succubi, the voices he obeyed without question, he let out a moan of delight. He no longer had the desire or ability to think, it was so much better to let his mistresses think for him. Even as he melted for them one part of his body tensed up. He was on the edge of becoming absolute empty. Ready to release everything at but a single command from either of his mistresses.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:26 pm

Laura let out a sensual giggle while using her soft breasts to massage Test's head. To the man, it felt as if the maid was squeezing out any remaining thoughts he could have inside of his, now empty, head. "Release them~ Release all your thoughts~ Embrace eternal bliss~"

The maid gave Test's head one last smothering squeeze before leaning forward, placing her sensual lips right next to Test's ear. Her warm breath sending more tingling sensations of pleasure throught the man's already saturated body. "Now, my dear pet... Cum~ Cum~ Cum~ Cum your mind entirely and become our toy forever~" Laura's last words were followed by a sensual moan that echoed through Test's body sending him finally over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Test's independence ended not with a bang, but with a whimper. A quiet, needy whimper rising from his throat as he obeyed, cuming for the duo. And in doing so wholeheartedly embracing his future as their mindless toy. The orgasm wracking his body scouring away any thoughts that might have remained. Leaving him theirs forever more. His body went limp, a puppet, waiting for it's strings to be manipulated.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Finally, after what had probably felt like an eternity to Test (or rather, if he could feel anything at all), Irina let the kiss drop, dragging her tongue out as she did before letting his head drop motionless, asleep, empty. This was all standard fare for the succubus, however, as she looked up and down her work. If this was her own, she would be far from done, as the very concept of thought would have to be expunged from his head, a much more clean wipe. It was very likely that her maid had other plans for the boy, however. She wasn't one to keep pillows.

She lifted his chin with a finger, examining her work. "Not as extensive as some of my work, but it should suffice for your purposes..." She lifted one of his eyelids to find his pupils dilated, his form unresponsive as it should be. "I would keep going, but, Laura...this is a gift for you, after all. I believe this is your call, yes?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 5:15 am

"What to do, what to do~?" Laura had a playful tone as she kept the completely empty Test resting on her breasts. "Do you want to be a good puppy? Or a full pillow? I have to admit. I never had one so I'm inclined to the pillow~"

I want to be a pillow.

A voice rang on his mind, and Test felt compelled to repeat those very same words.

I must become a pillow for my mistresses.

And once again he heard it. Laura grinned as she awaited the man's answer. "Well then? What is your answer~?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 5:18 am

"I want to be a pillow. I must become a pillow for my mistresses." Test repeated in a voice that was not quite his own. Not moving a muscle save for his mouth as their influence compelled him to speak.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Irina licked her lips at the display. "Mmm...so you've chosen. Very well, very well...a pillow is an area I'm much more suited to, anyway~ But that means we're far from done." Her tail, still curled around his erect member, tightened on it as she approached him, her lips centimeters from him.

Emptiness is pleasure.

The first thought that came into his cleaned out head, as he laid there motionlessly. "The perfect pillow can't simply stop at leaving them mindless, after all...no, you have to strip it all away~ Until what's left doesn't even comprehend the possibility of thought, doesn't comprehend anything, and lives and breathes only for your sake, your comfort, and for the sole honor of being nothing more than a stool for you to rest on~" There was a perverse sense of joy from just describing the process, as she sat upon hundreds of individuals she had done just that to. The process never got old to her, watching them be broken down into nothing but objects for her use.

My body isn't mine, it's theirs.

"You don't have to command a pillow, because they have no minds of their own~ Instead, you think it, and they will do it...after all what's their mind, is actually your mind~ Just like whatever's their body, is actually yours..." On cue, both of Test's hands moved to grope Irina's chest, rubbing it in delicate ways, without so much as a motion on her part, complete with his lifeless eyes and tranced expression. "Give it a try, give it a try~"

I don't exist, only they do.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Test's empty head happily received Irina's thoughts and unspoken commands. After all his mind was actually her's now. His body almost glowing with ecstatic joy as he derived even more pleasure from unthinkingly obeying than he did from getting to feel the succubus's divine body. His hands skilfully groping and kneading her chest. He may no longer be able to thought, but his body still had experience in this area.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Despite his actions, Irina didn't offer much in the way of outward response to them, as he moved his hands over her chest. She did note his experience with his hands, though. Perhaps he had gotten it from other midara that had put him in this exact situation, or worse. Regardless, his head was very empty right about now. Exactly what she wanted, but it wasn't her pillow.

"Mm, good, he responds well...at least to me. Now it's your turn, dear~ Test's arms dropped to his sides, as his blank expression looked up at Laura, his head still lodged between her chest. "He is yours, after all. Far be it from be to have all the fun~

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next