Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:13 pm

"Worse? B-But you look tired and unfocused... We were interrupted~ I'm sure you wanted more and more~" Eager to tease her pray even more, Laura leaned closer and placed a hand on Test's forehead, her soft touch surely enough to elicit a response from the man considering his actual state. "Hmm... I don't think you have fever... So horny, don't fight it. Come to me~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Test let out a stifled moan from her slightest touch. "I was dreaming of you. Dreaming of you hypnotizing me." Test admitted. Determined to explain himself before his will broke and he begged Laura to take him. His while body was hot and needy he feared he couldn't resist her much longer. He was partly relived to have gotten it off his chest, and partly scared of how she's react. Either way his head already felt more clear now that he's finally said it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:24 pm

"E-Eh? Don't fight back, let's have fun~" He was finally starting to break, she was truly having a blast breaking this one and curious of how much she could toy with him before turning him into a snack. "H-Hypnotize? M-Me, I-I don't know anything of hpynosis, mr Test. I can give you much more pleasurable hpynosis~" She acted all flustered and embarrased to keep up the act.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:28 pm

"Ok." Test said, sounding almost disappointed. Of course he couldn't expect her to be the woman from his fantasy, but that didn't stop his libido from hoping. "Sorry for saying anything." He apologized. Despite his head feeling clearer now that he had put the dream out in the open, he couldn't stop himself from glancing down at her chest and fantasizing a little about her completely entrancing him with her body.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:36 pm

"S-Sorry..." Laura leaned back and then it was time to play clumsy again, falling all over Test and spilling their drinks all over them with Test's face landing once more between Laura's breasts, this time having a much stronger effect than last night thanks to the spell the succubus had placed on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Test let you another moan, nuzzling her chest and pawing her body before pulling away. "Sorry. Sorry." He apologized profusely. It was becoming increasingly clear that there was only one way he's get Laura to safety without doing something he'd regret. He desperately needed release, to somehow fulfill that mind numbing fantasy. "Do you think you could try hypnotizing me?" He begged, shaking a little as he restrained himself from burying his head in her breasts again.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:56 pm

""Hypnotize you, mr Test? I-I mean I could try but... I never done it before... B-But one of the other maids did read some books about hypnosis so... I might be able to try? T-Take a seat, please. With pleasure~" Laura waited patiently for Test to sit down, it was time to finally break him completely, the dream hypnosis was only half of the usual effectiveness, to get that and now the real deal, it would surely break him completely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:59 pm

"Thank you." Test sighed with relief. A bit of time in trance would surely get him out of this weird headspace. He sat down, his eyes flitting between her soft breasts, her plump lips, and her pretty eyes as he wondered which one she'd hypnotize him with. Eager anticipation written allover his face as his penis hardened just from the thought.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Once Test sat down, Laura slowly sauntered towards him, Test could smell her sweet, flowered scented perfume, bringing him memories from the dream and ebbing his thoughts away. As Test kept unflinchingly stared at Laura's captivating features, she finally made it up to him and that she was smiling down at him. "Sleep~" Before her words even leave her mouth, Test's body immediatly goes slack, and he can't even manage to keep his eyes on Laura's mesmerizingly alluring body. In his completely helpless state, Test shudders as Laura takes a sit in his lap sideways, pressing her luscious rear into his groin. With a swift motion, Laura places a blindfold around Test's head, coving his eyes.

While Test's tensionless body is assailed by Laura's left hand, she used her right hand to free the man's hardening shaft from the restraining confines of his pants while pressing her voluptuous bust against his chest, sending warm jolts of delightfully pleasant sensations coursing through him. Laura then begins to grind her curvy hips against Test's erect cock. Laura's fragrance completely overpowering his mind. Test couldn't help but let out a small moan as he feel the beginnings of a powerful orgasm welling within his groin, which transforms into a gasp as the man feels Laura drawing her face towards his ear to the point where the vivid image of her perfectly plum lips blazes in his mind as she begins to speak. "Endure~ It~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:19 pm

Every muscle in Test's body melted the moment Laura spoke. He jolted slightly as she blindfolded him. He moaned as she sat down in his lap, her perfect body grinding against his. He finally registered that something was wrong, but he was to entranced to fight back. He moaned and squirmed beneath her. Obeying her command to endure. Despite the strangeness he couldn't deny how much he wanted this.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Laura giggles as Test sinks further and further into his seat, completely unable to move at all, and them man can feel her drawing closer to his ear as her voice drops into a sibilant whisper. "It feels so good to be helpless~" Test mind was getting clouded by lust while it vividly pictured her perfect lips mere inches away from his face. "And you just love being hypnotized~" Test could feel happiness welling up within him, feeling his thoughts vanish as he feels blissfully numb. "It feels sooooo good to be under my control~" Laura started to grind her hps against Test's shaft with more intensity than before.

Electric jolts of pleasure ricochets across the man's body, making him spasm lightly as Laura gently blows on his ear before planting a wet, sensual kiss on it with her absolutely perfect lips. "So I guess that means you want to be my obedient little slave, hmm~" Test could feel a shiver tun through his numb body at the word 'slave¡, and it's enough to coalesce his thoughts to start to pull him out of his trance... "Don't worry, I'¡ll be sure to properly prepare you~" But within moments, the man's concentration is shattered as Laura keeps grinding her hips against his manhood, making his mind go completely blank again as the maid rubbed her heavenly breasts against his chest while planting gentle kisses on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:33 pm

"Love being hypnotized. Feels so good." Test moaned, meaning every word of it. He loved this so much. The feeling of trance, the sensation of her sensual voice putting him under, her perfect body driving him to the heights of pleasure. He tensed up a moment at the mention of the word slave, only for a wave of pleasure to wash it all away.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:45 pm

Laura continues kissing and whispering sweet nothings into Test's ear, and the warmth of her breath on his skin alongside the gentle commands from her perfect lips start sending powerful jolts of pleasure directly into his utterly entranced brain. ""Your body is starting to go numb... Fading away from your senses... Leaving only your aching dick behind..." Slowly but surely, the blissful sensations of Laura's hand teasing Test's skin, the delightful sensation of her breasts pressing up against his chest, and the tingling warmth of her lips beings to fade away as numbness coats his entire body until the man loses feeling of everything...

Everything except for his empty mind as it floats in seemingly empty space yet still captivated with the perfect imagen of Laura burned into his brain, the unending pleasure coursing through him as his cock continues to be teased without pause, and Laura's sweet voice as it echoes within his very being. "Feels soooo goooood~" Test's mind bends and his cock powerfully throbs from her words as all of the man's focus is brought onto the soul crushingly intense pleasure coursing through his ground, but Test is left desperate for more moments lates as the man feels her hips move away from him, leaving his manhood to twitch, alone, in the void.

The perfect image of Laura beings to learn forwards, kissing Test on the forehead, sending a warm wave of pleasure through him as the woman presses against his mind leaving a deep imprint of her perfect lips on his very core. The man's shaft spasms uncontrollably as the woman smooched him over and over again, shattering any coherent thought that remained in his head and replacing it with overwhelming visions of her plump, luscious lips. But jsut as quickly as she started, she stopped, leaving the man reeling as the image of Laura moves backwards. "You are so obedient... So hooked on pleasure... Such a good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 pm

"I'm a good boy." Test inaudible moaned. Unable to hear himself. The only thing he could feel was his needy cock and the only thing he could conceive of was Laura's perfect, domineering form as her every word and every pulse of pleasure filled him with desire and obedience.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:41 am

If Test had any kind of mental defenses remaining they were utterly crushed and swept aside as Laura's words ricochets in his mind, striking so true to his very core that the man couldn't even begin to think about disagreeing with her. "So hopelessly infatuated with me... And my perfect lips... Without warning, Laura's image suddenly leaned forwards once more and planted another kiss directly into Test's mind, sending another electric wave of ecstasy coursing through him. "In love with my soft... Bountiful... Breasts~"

The man's mind powerfully twists with pleasure once more as Laura's image pressed Test's face against her chest while the man felt, simultaneously, her wrap her perfect tits around his aching manhood at the same time. Somewhere deep in his pleasure addled and entranced mind Test realized that there was no way this should make sense, but his toughts are swept away once more in a tide of maddening pleasure as both pairs of breasts begin to roll and squeeze around him. Both his mind and cock were completely mothered in Laura's pairs of equally wonderful cleavage, making it utterly impossible to think about anything other than her perfect chest. Imasges of her chest begins to flood Test's mind, completely filling up his empty brain with endless visions of her bouncing, jiggling, and perfect breasts as never-ending pleasure builds higher and higher in his numb body.

Test's mind was trapped inside an infinite loop of different equally beautiful glimpses of Laura's prefect breasts, plump tits, heavenly cleavage, bountiful chest, jiggling bossom and bouncing breasts that's permanently searing into his breain as she effortlessly titfucks the man's brain and cock at the same time. The only thing managing to keep Test sane through the unending mental onslaught is the occasional wet kiss Laura plants onto his mind, making him shiver with pleasure as hi clings onto the blissful sensation of her lips for as long as he can before the man beings to drown in her breasts once more... And just as quickly as beofre, Laura abruptly stops, freeing Test's mind and overwhelmingly throbbing cock from the confines of her peftect tits as he's left to try to recover once more, still seeing unconscious visions of her breasts dancing through his thoughts as they settle deep within the man's brain.

Laura keeps whispering sweet, reassuring nothings directly into Test's mind while he recovers, sending shivers of ecstasy racing through him as his shaft continues to twitch uncontrollably. But even as endless, overwhelming pleasure continues to wrack his mind and body, Laura's command to endure still holds dominion over the man, preventing his release as any and all orgasmic need is effortlessly suppressed. "You are almost ready~ But first~ Something new~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 am

Test could only spasm and whine in desire as his mind and cocked were completely smothered by Laura's perfect breasts. Her occasional kiss a brief reprieve from the crushing pleasure. Even when she released his mind and manhood from between her tits, he could only wine in wanton desire and silently beg for more. Loving every second of his will and ability to resist her being reduced to nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:14 am

Still dazed and confused from the aftermath of Laura's breast's assault, Test wasn't exactly sure what the woman meant until he suddenly felt her plump and curvy ass pressed up against the man's twitching manhood, wrapping it up in her plush butt cheeks. "When I'm done through with you, you are going to be fascinated with every single part of my body~" Test's cock throbs with unimaginable ecstasy as Laura started to give him a slow, sensual assjob, forcing all of Test's attention on his shaft as his mind still drifts in a seemingly endless void... Until the pristine image of Laura blazes back to life before him and suddenly presses her divine, voluptuous ass directly onto Test's exhausted and overstimulated mind, making him yelp with thoughtless pleasure at the sudden mental pressure while his manhood is continually squeezed by her heavenly asscheeks.

After so much previous stimulation combined with the unceasingly building arousal tearing through Test's whole body, the man could feel himself beginning to completely breakdown, feeling cracks form across his mind as Laura's perfect rear pressed down upon him... But even as his mind falls apart, Laura immediately fills the gaps with images of her perfect ass, sending endless visions of it shaking before the man's very eyes, watching it bounce enticingly as she walked in front of him, and with every crushing press her overwhelmingly beautiful rear makes onto the man's mind, these images are only pushed deeper and deeper into Test's very core.

The man's cock throbs with unimaginable need as Laura kept grinding her divine ass against it, and the pleasure ravaging Test's insides begins to wear away at her iron command to resist, causing pre-cum to leak out of the man's twitching shaft as a shudder of ecstasy tears through him. The image of Laura suddenly removed itself from Test's mind for a brief moment before slamming it back down again, forcing a howl of incoherent pleasure out of the man as he feels his mind beggining to shatter against the mental pressure. After a few breathless moments of ecstasy, both his mind and throbbing shaft are relased from Laura's asses, giving the man a brief moment as he desperately attempts to recover while Laura's rear permanently ingrains itself deep inside Test's brain. "We are not done just yet, Test~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 am

If Test could still think he would wonder how Laura could possibly push him any further. But any room for thoughts was currently occupied by images of Laura's perfect rear. Test could make no conscious decisions, but still his mouth opened and closed as he tried and failed to beg for release, or more mind melting pleasure, whichever his mistress saw fit to give him. Between his empty head and overstimulated body, the perfect pleasure Laura gave was threatening to push him over the edge, despite her command to endure.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:41 am

Within moments, Test's painful aching and endlessly leaking manhood found itself trapped within a blissfully overwhelming thighjob while his fractured mind was locked between an equally divine set of thighs. Another incomprehensible cry of pleasure teared itself from the man's throat as what little thought he could have remaining was crushed between Laura's soft yet surprisingly powerful legs while slowly stroking his twitching cock with her perfect thighs... And just as quickly as the shattered remains of the man's mind are pulverized into nothingness, images of Laura's overwhelmingly beautiful legs put everything back together again, effortlessly searing themselves into the man as powerful shivers of bliss keep tearing through him.

Endless visions of Laura's lovely legs gracefully moving as she walks, the soft sensation of her skin as she grinds them against the man's groin, and fantasies of falling to his knees and eagerly workshipping her smooth lefts with his tongue race through the man's mind before settling deep into the depths of his brain. Even as his mind is seaily pieced back together after each time it's effortlessly crushed by Laura, Test could feel it break down faster and faster with each subsequent repair she made. Within what felt like only a handful of ecstasy inducing seconds, Laura's perfect legs root themselves deep within the frafile coils of Test's mind, and the man found himself letting out a gasp as she finally released her thigh's lovely grasp of his shaft and mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 am

Once again she had caught Test entirely off guard. Coaxing a shout of pure ecstacy from his throat. He had already become impossibly fixated on her eyes, lips, breasts and ass. Now even the sight or thought of her divine thighs was enough to fill him with submissive arousal. Test's cock leaked and throbbed as his subconscious continually filled with fantasies of serving every inch of Laura's divine body.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:59 am

Just like before and without even a single moment's rest, Laura pressed her soft, overwhelmingly flower-scented feet onto the man's cock and mind, almost making his heart stop from the sheer, unending pleasure tearing his body apart as she grinded her foot down. "Almost there Test~ You'll get to cum soon~" Upon hearing Laura say 'cum', a powerful shiver teared through Tes't's whole body as his shaft spasms with suppressed need, and even as his arousal pressed against Laura's command to endure, his searing need for release continued to be denied.

But even as Test's body is ravaged with ecstasy, Laura continued to effortlessly ingrain her body into his mind, crushing it before building it back up again and repeating over and over again with increasingly rapid speed, moving from her heavenly feet to her lovely hair, then to her soft, teasing hands, unil it's all just an endless blur of devoted workship to Laura's utterly perfect body. And finally, after a breathless eternity of never ending images ingrains itself so far within Test's being that they'll never come out, a blazing image of Laura's glowing purple eyes appeared before the man as one of her perfect hands began to slowly stroke Test's overwhelmingly sensitive length, searing that into his mind as well as he couldn't help but to stare back.

"You want to be my slave~ You want to give me complete control~" A shiver of submissive bliss tears through Test's core as Laura begins to tease his cock and mind all over from the start, moving through everything in the exact same order and pressing the already deep captivation of her entire body even deeper into the splintered remnants of his mind over and over again... Until it stopped once more with Laura's captivatingly purple eyes piercing into Test's soul as a mere flickering more remains inside his nearly broken mind before her, the only thought within his head is the aching need for even more pleasure... "If you want to be my slave~ Call me Mistress~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:05 am

When the image and feeling of Laura's lovely feet pressed against his face and crotch Test let out a gasp of pleasure before instinctively attempting to kiss and worship the feet he saw before him, even if his tongue only meet empty air. When he was told he would get to cum soon his body was filled with joyous anticipation, only for it all to disappear as the sight of Laura's glowing eyes burned away any semblance of thought. This happened again and again as she repeated the process. Deepening his devotion to every inch of her body. When she gave her last command he instantly obeyed, wanting nothing more than to signal his absolute obedience and desire to be her slave forever more. "Mistress Laura. Please." He moaned, desperate for relief.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:23 am

"Good boy~! Good slave~" Her sinistely sweet voice powerfully rang throughout Test's entire being making him cry out in ecstasy as he felt Laura stroking him closer and closer to the overwhelmingly explosive release he was so desperately craving. A happy whimper escaped the man's lips as Laura completely smothered his mind, absorbing every last thought within his head until nothing remained exccept for the desires she planted deep within him and the overwhelming desire to serve his Mistress. All while his needy and aching cock pulses with wave after wave of pleasure, making the man shudder uncontrollably within Laura's grip. For a seemingly endless moment of completely thoughtless bliss, Test's body is left straining against her command to endure, feeling his already fractured mind splinter further and further against the pressure until he could feel Laura lean forward, placing her perfect lips directly next to his ear. "Good boy~ You have done so well with listening to my commands so far, so now it's time for your... reward~"

Bolts of pure, unadulterated happiness shoots straight through Test at Laura's praise, which only pushes him closer to the point of madness as unending pleasure keep ravaging his entire body. "Now... Cum~!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:29 am

Test screamed in pleasure as orgasm finally came. The endless joy of his Mistress's praise followed by finally being allowed release sending a pulse of scouring pleasure through him. He came like a broken faucet as his body released what felt like years of pent up lust. When he was finally spent his head lolled back. His mind completely broken down by Laura's hypnosis, leaving only the desire to serve her and experience more of this pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:36 am

A soft purple glow enveloped Laura as she soaked in Test's seed, her succubus' form finally revealed, even as he continued to endlessly spurt out more for his divine Mistress. "Don't stop, Test~ Cum for your Mistress~" Her words pushed Test even further into the endlessly throbbing depths of pleasure, making him feel as if he was having multiple orgasms at once. And even as the seemingly limitless pleasure tormenting his body finally begins to dwindle as it shoots out of his cock, orgasm after orgasm tearing through him, becoming his entire world as his Mistress completely milks out his mind, body and soul of every last drop until absolutely nothing remains... "You are mine now~ My new pet~ My new slave~"

Laura's sinister yet seductive grin remained as she knew that her work was finished, the man was completely hers now, no way of breaking free from her hypnotic spell, all that remained was to take him back to the castle and then toy with him for the rest of the man's live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next