Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:42 am

"I'm yours. Your pet. Your slave." Test repeated, his voice monotone from the depths of his trance, but even now notes of joy bleed through as if being her slave was what he'd truly wanted all along. He panted as he recovered from the seemingly endless orgasm. His mind full of fantasies of his mistress as he awaited further orders.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 5:06 am

"Good pet~" Laura raised her new slave, tightly wrapping her tail around the man's neck like a collar. "Now rise, pet. You have been so good, so obedient that I have a special reward in mind for you~" He was ready, it was time to take it to the next level, she would present him to her mistress and once the two succubus were together, they would break the man even further.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:35 pm

Test rose to his feet. He loved the feeling of his Mistress's tail around his neck, her every touch a hint of ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:11 pm

"Good boy~ Now let's go, we have a long walk before we arrive at your new home, pet but don't worry. I'll make sure to treat you well on the way there~" Laura started walking back in the direction of the castle, leading the enthralled Test as if he was a little puppy. The woman walked at a steady pace but not too fast so her tail wouldn't tug Test's neck too much, a couple of hours passed until they finally arrived at the castle.

The gates opened at their arrival, two lines of maids bowing respectfully at Laura's step. "I hope everything was under control in my absence." One of the maids stepped in and replied in a respectful tone. "Everything was under control, headmistress."

The succubus stopped. "Good. I'll be heading to the Mistress' room and we do not wish to be disturbed. Is that clear?" The maid nodded. "That goes for those imps troublemakers." The maid nodded once again. "Yes, headmistress. We'll make sure the imps are kept under control. Please enjoy your day, headmistress." With her orders given, Laura resumed her march towards her Mistress' room, she was walking filled with pride and dignity, nothing like the act that she had been playing when she was messing with her new pet. None of the castle residents dared to stop her as they knew the business she had in mind...

Once they arrived at Irina's room, Laura gestured Test to stop. "Wait here, pet, while I speak to the Mistress." Releasing Test, Laura stepped forwards and knocked on the door before going in...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Test walked obediently behind his mistress. His gaze continuously moving between her plump rear, her thick thighs, and her elegant feet. When ordered to stop he immediately did so. Between the long walk and now the wait his trance was beginning to lighten somewhat, not that he was at any risk of waking up anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:02 pm

The large doors creaked open, as they always did. Benefits of an old castle, at the very least. The open hall room was majestic in its size and scope, large enough that the footsteps echoed each time. At one point, such a room would have been a massive amphitheater, used to entertain hundreds at a time with stage shows of all kinds, bringing in the rich and wealthy to a wonderful time.

Only one was being entertained now, however.

In the center of the massive room, a large, luxurious, circular bed stood. The covers on it were a vibrant red, but it was unlikely that most would even see them; covering the bed instead was bodies. Lifeless, motionless bodies that had empty, blank stares with glazed over eyes when they were awake, and were in an endless slumber when they were not, stripped of all clothing, individuality or even thought. Perfectly arranged across the bed like the sheets that would be used normally. There was no shortage of types, either: young and old, human and midara of all sorts, all drained of their sense of self. And all done so by the one being on the bed with any semblance of thought running through her head, happily fast asleep, even while her own body constantly pleasuring multiple figures underneath her, her hands in a woman's underside, her tail wrapping around another male's member, and her mouth around a Kikimora's breast. The act was so natural to a succubus that she could even do so in her sleep, causing them spasms of bursting every so often. It had been a slow period for the white haired woman, causing her to fall into a lax state, not even noticing Laura's presence in her sleep.

(Sorry for the wait, I've been a little fatigued as of late.)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:06 pm

Laura walked until she arrived closer to the bed but keeping her distance, she cleared her throat. "Mistress, I have returned." The succubus patiently waited for the answer. "I brought a little souvenir from my stroll."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:40 pm

The voice was enough to slightly rouse the succubus from her slumber, although somewhat groggily. It was always hardest getting up the first time after a wonderful session. For a moment, her gaze scanned across the room, looking for the source with her blurry vision, before it settled on a familiar form.

"Lauraaaaaa~" The only figure capable of getting her out of bed with any degree of efficiency, the sight was enough to bring a smile to her face as she released the three figures she was toying with, standing up on the bed on top of a few others. Each step she took was on another lifeless body, each one causing a moan and sometimes a burst of their own, depending on the individual. She stepped off the bed, using her tiny wings to catch herself, and with all the grace of a toddler, planted her face directly between Laura's chest, her height just enough where she could do without having to change her posture at all.

"I missed youuuu~" The only individual that Irina, an Elder Succubus, and mistress of the castle, truly values. And also the only person she treats fairly well. For what reason specifically, not even Laura knows. Her voiced was somewhat muffled but the act, but she brought her face up to look at Laura directly, her chin resting between her chest. "It was soooooo~ boring without you...what'd you bring~?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 3:04 pm

When Irina embraced her, Laura patted her Mistress on the head. "I brought a new toy, Mistress, a good and obedient puppy and I thought maybe we could both have fun with him at the same time~"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Irina's face lit up like a toddler after hearing what she had to say. "You were busy~! Sounds like a lot of work to bring in someone outside of the castle..." The succubus let out a yawn in the middle of her thought. "Just the thought alone makes me sleepy..." She rubbed her eyes a little as she unclasped herself from her maid.

"I hope all of that trouble was worth it...show me, show me~!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 4:26 pm

"Ah yes, it was a lot of fun, slowly breaking him through hypnosis. A little dream here, a little hypnosis there and now he's an obediant puppy~" A seductive grin appeared on Laura's face when she remembered about how she toyed and broke the man and then snapped her fingers to signal her new pet to come in. "Come in pet. It's time for you to meet the Mistress~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Test immediately obeyed. Walking in, stumbling a little as the depths of his trance made him a little unsteady on his feet. He took up position besides Laura. His face and posture ones of lovestruck obedience.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 3:17 am

Once Test stodd next to her, Laura wrapped her tail around his neck once again, keeping him on a leash. "Kneel down pet, you are in presence of the castle's Mistress." She ordered with a commanding voice, even if he was her pet, he belonged to Irina as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:26 am

Test got on one knee. His head bowed down as he kneeled for his mistress's mistress.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:49 pm

Irina circled around Laura's catch, inspecting him. While her gaze looked dreamy and distant, Laura would tell she was looking over the man with a keen eye, seeing his expression, his posture, how well he reacted to commands. In a way, it was like presenting a result for a test, scrutinizing over every small detail.

"Hmmmm..." Her tail swished through the air, long and spindly with a spade at the end, as she circled him. "Very attentive...yet so distant with his thoughts. Sensitive to commands..." The tip of her tail reached down and stroked his member in a clean motion, watching for the reaction. A simple, velvety touch that was infused with her own, stronger presence than her maid's.

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Test moaned and shivered slightly but made no move to stand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Laura awaited patiently, knowing that her mistress was meassuring the maid's newest catch. She knew the process, she would test the results of the maid's efforts. She was pretty proud of the work she had done on her new pet so she just waited.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 1:59 pm

She made note of his reaction, subdued due to raw obedience but still very much felt. "...yet still sensitive to the slightest touch. Mmm...you've tamed your puppy well~" Her tail flicked itself off of his member, satisfied with the results. The look of hunger on Irina's face was forming, fully content with her catch. "You've brought such a wonderful toy home~! Well done, well done..."

She tilted her finger downward to pick his chin up to look her directly in the eyes, scratching his chin and ruffling his hair like the puppy that she saw him. "I suppose you'll be holding on to him for yourself, yes~?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:45 am

"That was my intention, Mistress, but as you know, my belongings are yours as well. So I don't mind sharing my new pet." Laura had a grin on her face, a mischievous one. "Actually, why don't we toy with him together~~" She knew that this would probably break the man to the point of no return, if she alone had managed to leave him in this state, both succubus at the same time would be overkill.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:15 pm

The succubus playfully scritched the top of his head, behind his ears, under his chin like a new pet, her appearance actually somewhat gentle on the outside. "Mmmm...I don't mind you keeping one for yourself, but...my, you want us to do it together?" The smile on her face turned somewhat sinister. "I didn't think you wanted a pillow, yourself~ If we did it together, he would be so...so much less than a puppy~ An empty husk, more like..." The giggle that came out of her at that thought was equal parts childlike and sinister. "Ahhh~ I can't wait~"

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Test's dulled mind vaguely registered that they were talking about breaking him down completely. His trance weakening slightly as was slowly filled with a mix of dread and excitement. The only sign of all this the two succubi could see was the adventurer leaning slightly into Irina's playful touches as the internal debate between resistance and submission built up steam.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:25 pm

"Pillow or pet, a snack is a snack." The maid let out an eary chuckle before wrapping her tail around Test's neck again. "Stand up, pet" The maid commanded before focusing on her mistress once again. "Should we do it here or in my room, Mistress?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Irina was quick to notice the little reactions to her touch, responding to the positive feedback. It was enough to give her a genuine chuckle. "Something like this almost makes me want to leave one lucid enough to respond every once in a while...but..." What came after was something that always brought that sinister smile to her face. "What comes after is always too fun not to~ Ah, delimmas, delimmas..."

She licked her lips as Laura commanded him up, out of her touch. "This is a personal request, after all~ No sense doing it out here, come, come~ I'll give him the full treatment~" She pushed open the large doors with no hint of resistance from the large metal plates, taking her steps back to her bed lined with the bodies of human and midara alike. "I hope my pillows don't bother you, though, Laura. If you wanted it to be more...private, I could move them for today."

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Test respectfully got to his feet, ready to follow his mistress. Although an increasingly loud and worried part of him was suggesting that it might not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:02 pm

"Oh it's not a bother, Mistress." Laura followed Irina whilst dragging Test along. "Come pet. The ultimate bliss awaits~"

(Sorry for the delay, I'm back from my vacation and now I can continue with this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)   A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Test vs Laura)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next