Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura Empty
PostSubject: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:03 am

Emily

Passives

Pleasure and pain

As a masochist, being harmed isn't exactly a turnoff for Emily.
Every time Emily receives purely stamina damage, half of it is dealt as willpower instead
Any pleasure attacks that involve an element of pain also inflict +1 damage to her

Mewling delight (Ty to nekurion for inspiration on this one)
As Emily is such a talented submissive, Midara seducing her become more and more attracted to their "prey" the closer they come to fully dominating her.
As Emily's willpower decreases to certain points, she gains certain buffs

20 and below: The way she reacts to the seduction just starts to become undeniably adorable:her attacks deal 1 more wp damage

15 or below: the midara who lowered it to this point skips their next turn as they delight in watching Emily squirm under their affections

7 or below
Seeing how truly obsessed with their seduction Emily has become, her temptress let's her guard down slightly. Emilys willpower attacks roll on advantage

Rope bunny

Emily delights at being toyed with while tied up, and knows all the right moves to drive her captor wild - While bound, or while her opponent is bound, any time willpower damage is dealt to Emily, the midara that dealt it receives willpower damage equal to half of the inflicted damage

Truly a treat

Even when fully lost to a midaras charms, Emily is dedicated to pleasing her dominant. After losing a fight, Emily and the Midara often have such a passionate time that they feel inclined to reward the kitty for being a good girl by granting her her freedom. (RP focused point mainly, Midara often will either let Emily go outright after having their way with her, or only keep her briefly before letting her go)

Stamina

Basic attack
Emily strikes her opponent with her tonfas, dealing 2 damage

Swift strikes

Lashing out with her tonfas, Emily dashes towards her foe, striking 3 times in quick succession (1 damage each, rolled individually, stuns and does 1 additional damage if all 3 connect)

Sweeping strike

Ducking low and attacking her opponents legs with both tonfas at once, Emily attempts to knock them off their feet
(2 damage, inflicts downed)

Willpower

Basic attack

Kisses or gropes her opponent, dealing 2 willpower damage

Come and play

"What're you waiting for, I'm right here"
Lying down on the floor in a moment of false surrender, Emily gives her opponent a smouldering look and taunts them to come get her. On success, her opponent crawls over her surrendering form only to be met with a passionate, submissive kiss that excites them and causes them to stay on top of her.
(2 wp damage and binds both of them until one struggles free)

Endearing forgiveness

"I'm so sorry, I'll do anything to make it up to you"
Only useable if Emily's last attack was a stamina attack, Emily apologizes for hurting her opponent and offers to make it up to them. If a success, the midaras next attack deals half damage to Emily and half to the midara as Emily returns her affections passionately

Shameless display

Posing erotically and moaning submissively, Emily catches her opponents eye in a way that makes them want her more than ever
Deals 2 willpower damage and charms her opponent

Bratty reversal

"It wouldn't be fun if I made things this easy, come on, you want me? You gotta earn it!"
Only usable when bound, Emily catches her opponent off guard with either a sudden forceful kiss or a well placed stroke of a sensitive spot and uses the distraction to reverse the grapple.
Deals 2 willpower damage and inflicts bind on her opponent, cleansing the bind she has

False embrace

Emily pretends to stumble into her opponents arms and looks up at them blushing, if successful the Midara holds her there for a moment, thinking they have her where they want her. During the embrace, Emily uses the time to collect her thoughts and focus on the task at hand before pulling away from her opponent

Cleanses charm and heals for 4, on a failed roll under 70, she is immediately bound

Laura

Passive
• What's Yours Is Mine: “Ooooh~ I like that, you don’t mind if I take it, right~?” If Laura witnesses a Willpower attack she likes the look of, she may take it as her own upon defeating the previous user.

- If Laura defeats her opponent she can take a move of her opponent as her own. If she loses but has drained any move to 0, she can keep the move even if she loses.

Moves
• Greedy Desire: "Ah~ That look on your face, it's so intoxicating, so delicious~ I can barely hold myself back~" Laura's aura starts to get stronger as her desire to make her target submit grows, growing hornier and hornier, the succubus releases a blast that sends waves of pleasure through her target.

- Deals 1 point of willpower damage on success. Charms the target for 2 turns, on a crit success, the charm must be dispelled expending a turn.

• Greedy Exchange: “Here, you can have this and I’ll take that in exchange~” Laura flies towards her opponent, wrapping her arms around them before pulling them into a lip-lock, soon her target feels how her power abandons them.

- Steals target’s buffs and applies Laura’s debuff to the target.

• Greedy Rush: “Oh~ I can’t hold myself much longer, c’mere~” Laura rushes her target, peppering their face with kisses, draining their power and knowledge, if the target is charmed they can’t avoid to stand there, enjoying the feeling.

- Drains 1 point of damage from a move chosen by Laura until she rolls a failure. If the target is charmed, each attack deals 2 points instead of 1. Heals Laura for the amount of power drained / 2 (The amount healed is round down in case of decimals) or deals willpower damage equals to the amount of power drained / 2 (The damage is round down in case of decimals)

• Swirl of Pheromones: “Come, I’m sure you’ll love my sweet scent~” Laura flaps her wings, creating a swirl of pheromones and trapping her opponent in it, soon they find themselves overwhelmed by the sweet smell of chrysanthemums.

- Deals 2 points of damage, charms and dazes the opponent for 1 turn.

• Deadly Sweet Surprise: “Surprise~ You didn’t expect that, did you~?” Laura uses her tail to make her opponent trip, if they fail to get up, she will embrace them in the ground, if they can’t free themselves, she will use her wings to hold them tighter and finally deliver a kiss that will start draining them. If they manage to get free from the bind the attack is over.

- Turn 1: Inflicts Downed (If the opponent is already Downed, this step is skipped.)
- Turn 2: Inflicts Bind
- Turn 3: Inflicts Heavy Bind
- Turn 4: Deals 4 points of damage healing Laura by 2, drains the last move used against her for 2 points of damage until they get free.

• Heart of Gold: “Teehee, you know, they say I have a ‘heart of gold’ why don’t you see for yourself~?” Laura kisses the palm of her hand and blows a kiss towards her target, on the way, it turns into a golden heart that pops on her target’s face, sending them to the ground with a dumb smile on their face.

- Deals 2 points of damage and inflicts Downed.

• Stepping on you: “Oh? Sorry, you are so insignificant I didn’t see you there… Oh? But you seem to like it~” Only usable on Downed opponents. Laura steps on her target, rubbing her foot on their crotch, sending pulses of pain and pleasure through their body.

- Deals 2 points of damage per turn until they get up.

• I Want That!: “Ouch, ain’t you rough, now that power will be mine!” Laura might lose her temper with her prey if they get too rough, as they move to strike her again, Laura pulls them into a surprise embrace, locking lips with them and draining their strength and knowledge.

- If the opponent manages to get three successes in a row, the third attack is countered and the move drained completely, up to 4 points of damage. Heals Laura by 2.

• Your Power is now Mine: “I hope you don’t mind me taking this, of course you don’t mind~!” Laura sensually approaches her target, swaying her hips and making her breasts jiggle with every step, entrancing her target, pulling them into a warm embrace and allowing her pheromones to surround them and then kisses them, draining their power and knowledge.

- Binds the target, drains 1 point of damage from the last move used against her every turn and heals Laura 1 point per turn. Laura can choose to deal damage instead of healing herself, dealing 1 point of willpower damage per turn.

• Riding to Paradise: “Ah, don’t get up, handsome, let me send you straight to paradise~” Taking advantage of her downed opponent, Laura gets down and impales their manhood into her hungry pussy, starting to ride them, if they don’t get free, Laura makes them climax, heavily draining their power.

- Male only. Can only be used in Downed opponents, binds them and deal 1 point of willpower damage per turn, after 2 turns, the target climaxes and his last move used against Laura is fully drained and receives 3 points of willpower damage.

• Greedy Grinding: “Aw, you seem so delicious, so vulnerable, come, let me drive you mad with pleasure~ With her target on the floor, Laura gets on top of them, pressing her curvaceous body against them, then she starts to grind her pussy against her target’s, loud moans can be heard from both of them as the succubus slowly pushes towards their climax. As they cum, they are heavily drained.

- Female only. Can only be used in Downed opponents, binds them and deal 1 point of willpower damage per turn, after 2 turns, the target climaxes and his last move used against Laura is fully drained and receives 3 points of willpower damage.

• Dulce Mortem: “Don’t struggle, I’m about to make you feel one of my teacher’s best tricks, by the end of it, you’ll be mine~” Laura wraps her wings around her opponent and cups their ears with her hands, binding them and cutting off their hearing. Next, her tail winds around their head and covers their eyes, with the end settling over their nose, cutting off their sight and smell. If they don’t escape within those two turns, she kisses them deeply, forcing them to focus only on their senses of taste and touch.

- Deals 4 points of willpower damage, drains 2 random moves by 1 point of power and charms the target for 2 turns.

Finishers:
• I’ll Take Everything: “Hehehe, a fine effort but you are nothing but food and as the teacher says…” Laura lies upon her defeated opponent. “Food isn’t supposed to fight back~” Leaning down, she kisses her victim, viciously draining all their energy, toying with them just as her teacher taught her until she gets tired and decides to finish them off. “Bye, bye~” With one last hungry kiss, Laura takes their remaining energy and their soul, leaving nothing but an empty husk behind. “Thanks for the food~”

• A Present for the Teacher: ”Hehehe, you sure are strong, you’ll make a perfect present for my dear teacher~” If her opponent managed to reduce Laura’s stamina to 10 or lower she will capture them, now completely enthralled, and takes them back home where they will be used either as servants or as food sources for the rest of their days, drowning in pleasure in the Underworld.

Laura had found herself very easy looking, and very tasty looking prey. A girl had wandered into the parlour of the manor she was currently "borrowing" from a rich lord she'd sent home to Naedra. The girl looked possibly like even easier prey than he'd been. She was dressed skimpily and looked somewhat meek, though she was undeniably pretty. Upon seeing Laura, she blushed and spoke shyly
"Oh umm.... Hello, sorry, I was just looking for shelter for the night, I didn't mean to intrude"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:47 am

The girl certainly looked delicious, maybe this would be a nice treat. "Oh my, welcome to my humble abode dear, please, come in, come in." As the girl approached, Laura stepped aside, allowing the girl to come into the mansion. "Now, where are my manners, my name is Laura, what's yours dear?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Emily gave Laura a warm smile, she knew enough about the kind of area she was in to realise the potential nature of any lone beauty residing in a mansion like this, but playing dumb had it's perks. "I'm Emily, thank you Laura, I'm so sorry to intrude..." She seemed then to notice Laura's outfit, "I'm not... Interrupting anything am I? Are you expecting company?"

Last edited by anon64 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:32 pm

"Oh no, not at all dear, my name is Laura by the way, you arrived just in time for dinner, would you like to join? I feel rather lonely all by myself in this manor." Laura closed the door behind her once Emily entered the manor. Laura circled around the girl on the main hall, taking a good look at her. "I must say, that's a rather... Curious dress, my dear Emily."

(Laura is hiding her wings and tail at the moment)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:43 pm

(ahh okay, want me to edit my previous post?)

Emily allowed herself a blush as Laura circled her. "This? Oh umm... I just think it's cute" she said with a sweet, nervous grin
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:50 pm

(Sure)
Laura stared at Emily with a lustful look on her eyes. "But darling, some people would think that you are looking for certain... Attention." She looked delicious indeed, Laura started to feel the hunger and lust building up inside her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:58 pm

(edited)
"Well... Before I tell you if I am looking for... That kind of attention, might I ask if "certain people" includes yourself Miss Laura?" She spoke meekly and politely, with a hint of mischief in her voice, just enough to provide an alluring undertone
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Laura placed a finger on her lips, looking at the young girl with desire. "My, I certainly wouldn't mind having some... Delightful time with you, dear. Do I take that you wish for another kind of dinner?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:19 pm

Emily blushed deeply as Laura touched her, acting her role as she always did. "I... I'm flattered miss Laura, I certainly...can't say it's not an enticing thought..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:32 pm

"Follow me then, my dear, our chamber for the night awaits, I'll offer you a pleasure you'll never forget." With a purr and a gentle caress of her cheek, Laura guided Emily upstairs, towards the master beedroom, on their way there, Emily could smell the sweet fragrance coming from the woman.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:34 pm

"Of course miss Laura" Emily spoke softly as she followed her obediently, waiting for her moment to make a move
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:41 pm

After a few minutes, they arrived at the end of the corridor on the second floor, it was decorated with a classy and elegant style, Laura stood next to a double door waiting for Emily to catch up and as she did, the blonde woman opened the doors leading to the master beedroom, it was as classy and elegant as the rest of the manor but it also had a touch of intimacy. "Welcome dear, to my chambers now, why don't you lay down on the bed while I get im some more... Comfortable clothes?" She purred trailing a finger down Emily's neck before heading to what seemed like a dresser room.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:44 pm

"with pleasure" Emily responded, excitement palpable in her voice. When Laura left the room, Emily complied with her instruction, this was the perfect time to lay her trap.
She sprawled out her back, making sure to look as irresistible as possibly while she waited for Laura to return

(Come and play)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Laura came back from the dresser wearing a see-through black nightgown, it was tightly clinging to her curvy form. As she laid eyes on the delicious treat on the bed, Laura couldn't avoid to approach and get on top of her, just to be met by a passionate yet submissive kiss that turned her own. "My, my, how naughty, come here dear, it's my turn now~" Leaning back in, Emily felt something wrapping around her but she couldn't see it, maybe it was her imagination?

Come and play - 52
Deadly Sweet Surprise (Phase 3) - 66

Emily - 40 + Heavy Bound
Laura - 38 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:58 pm

Surprised at her sudden entanglement, a twinge of involuntary excitement ran down Emily's spine, "I have been naughty haven't I... How about I make it up to you Miss Laura .." she spoke softly below leaning in and giving the succubus a gentle kiss

(Basic kiss:20)
Emily:40+heavy bound
Laura:36+bound
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:04 pm

"Very, very naughty but that's okay, I like naughty girls such as you~" She pressed her lips onto Emily's once more, draining some of the girl's energy and strength. "Very naughty and very delicious you sre dear Emily~"

Deadly Sweet Surprise (Phase 4)

Emily:36+heavy bound
Laura:38+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:06 pm

(would Laura receive damage from rope bunny while Emily's heavily bound like this?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:15 pm

(Up to you to decide, I didn't put it because I didn't know if it would apply here.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:19 pm

(I think it would, I'll adjust numbers in this post)

As Laura greedily drained Emily, she suddenly felt the girls leg adjust to rub lustily against her groin, caught off guard for a moment, Laura couldn't stop Emily from flipping the two of them over, landing on top. The girl grinned down at her, "sorry, you were just so pretty I couldn't resist~"

(96)
Emily:36
Laura:35+bound
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Having her so close made it easy for Laura to start sensually grinding against Emily's crotch, wrapping her arms around the young woman. "Hmhmhmhm~ Are you enjoying yourself, dear?"

Greedy Grinding - 12

Emily:35+bound
Laura:34.5+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Emily can only moan in response, any thought of escape quickly wiped from her mind by Laura's affections

(Escape;55)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Laura kept grinding against Emily, starting to speed up as the girl felt her climax building.

Greedy Grinding - Continued (1 turn until climax)

Emily:34+bound
Laura:33+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 pm

(35-welp)
Emily still couldn't bring herself to get free, the more she struggled, the more better Laura's affections felt
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:15 pm

She was almost there, the imminent climax, Emily could feel it, her body about to burst, just one little push...

Greedy Grinding - Continued (Climax next turn)

Emily:33+bound
Laura:32.5+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:18 pm

(2)
Feeling how close she was, Emily realised that even she may be pushing her luck now, forcing her mind to calm down enough to act, she managed to squirm out of Laura's hold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next