Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:23 pm

"o-of course" Emily responded, jaw nearly dropping at the sight of Laura's immaculate figure

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Taking Emily's hand, Laura guided her to the bed once more, making her lay down on it and getting on top of her. "Mhm~ Come here, let's play~" Once again, Laura kissed Emily while groping her body, moaning delightfully into the girl's lips.

Greedy Grinding - 66

Emily:24+bound
Laura:25.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:41 pm

(53)
Emily reciprocated the moan, the usually confident sub becoming more and more driven by pure lust than any scheme or plan
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:25 pm

"That's it dear, just enjoy it, abandon yourself to your lust~" Laura's grind kept increasing in speed, sending waves of bliss all over Emily's body.

Greedy Grinding (1 turn until Climax)

Emily:23+bound
Laura:24
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Emily continued losing herself to Laura, burying her face on the succubus chest as she ground against her

Emily:22+bound+stunned
(93 crit fail, I am having no luck today)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:47 pm

As Emily buried her face on Laura's chest, the succubus started to use her breasts to massage her head, filling the girl's brain with image of big, pillowy tits while at the same time kept grinding against her crotch, building the girl's climax more and more.

Greedy Grinding (Climax next turn)

Emily:21+bound
Laura:23.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Emily suddenly remembered exactly what she was here to do, and that she could still have a lot of fun while doing it, but that meant she couldn't let herself be brought so easily to climax, with a sudden burst of renewed resistance, the sub threw her mistress off of her!
(struggle:14)
Emily:21
Laura:23.5
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm

"Oh my, is something wrong dear?" Laura tried to pin down Emily once more but the sudden push got her so much by surprise that she was struggling to regain the position.

Dulce Mortem - 3

Laura:23.5 + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Emily looked guiltily at Laura.
"I... I'm so sorry" she said, a pleading tone in her voice. 'i don't know what came over me...I just got kind of overwhelmed by how good I felt and panicked" this excuse, though somewhat odd did seem to tug on Laura's heartstrings somewhat

(Endearing forgiveness:74)
Laura:22.4+endearing forgiveness (next attacks effects are split to both characters)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:49 pm

"It's okay darling, soon you will be feeling this good for the rest of your life~"

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Emily approached Laura slowly, "I hope you mean that... mistress Laura" she spoke gently before giving her opponent a soft, loving kiss

(basic attack: 18)
Laura:20.5+forgiveness
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 pm

"I promise you dear, you'll love every. Single. Second." Between words, Laura started to kiss Emily all over, sapping some of her strength with each kiss, once again ending with a long, french kiss on the lips, her tongue easily dominating Emily's.

Greedy Rush (damage) - 54,32,44,60,12,86,40,34,69

Emily:17
Laura:16.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Emily moaned with each of Laura's kisses, after the bombardment stopped she took a step back. "Lady Laura I... Forgive me if this is embarrassing but I can't resist." With that, Emily brought one hand to her own chest and one to her groin and began to touch herself, seemingly lost in lust towards the succubus. Laura had to admit the sight was starting to drive her wild

Laura:14.5

(shameless display:72)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Laura was, indeed, starting to get utterly and completely taken by lust, to find a human to make her feel like this.. Maybe this was a morsel worth keeping as a pet instead of food, the succubus approached the girl with the intention of pushing her to the bed but the erotical display combined with the subtle moans made her miss.

Deadly Sweet Surprise - 1

Laura:14.5 + Stunned
(Well shit)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Emily smiled at Laura, "Were you trying to do this?" She asked, pulling the succubus onto her before pulling her into another kiss, allowing her tongue to be dominated by Laura's. As the two made out, Emily leant backwards until the two of them fell back onto the bed, with Laura on top of her
"It feels so good to be beneath you..." She moaned during a break in the kids
(I'd forgotten Emily's passive damage increase, I'll start using it now, my bad)

Laura:11.4
(come and play: 44)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 pm

"Of course it does darling, keep moaning for me, keep moaning for your owner." Laura managed to say between kisses and moans, this girl was truly a gem.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:16 pm

Emily complied, enjoying how much the succubus wanted her, she continued their kiss but struggled to bring herself to do much more
(Brattish reversal:31)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:20 pm

"You are my precious gem, my sweet pet and you'll love the benefits~" Laura was too turned on to actually do anything to Emily as she just focused on fucking the submissive woman under her.

Greedy Grinding - 19
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 pm

(basic:74)
Emily smiled up at Laura, thoroughly enjoying having the succubus' admiration, as they continued to grind against eachother, she pulled herself up and began to pick and suck on Laura's neck, biting gently when she could
"I want you to feel good too though darling..." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 pm

"Good girl~" Laura's aura started once more to overwhelm both of them, trapping them in a lustful haze.

Greedy Desire - 4

Emily:16+charmed
Laura:9.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Emily continued her passionate session with Laura, but the succubus Aura kept her mind too cloudy to take advantage.
"Such a beautiful shade of gold" she murmured as the light shone around them

(basic:21)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:43 pm

Laura didn't even answer, her mind was going wild with desire, she ripped the remains of Emily's dress, leaving her completely naked before pulling her into a kiss, while grinding.

Greedy Grinding - 54 (2)

Emily:14+charmed
Laura:8.5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Emily was planning on flipping Laura over to have a little bit more hands on fun with the succubus, but was left completely overexcited as Laura stripped her naked and continued her grinding, Emily couldn't bring herself to stop it

(brattish reversal:61)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:48 pm

"Such desire, such lust, you would be such a fine succubus, embrace your desires~"

Greedy Grinding (1)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:56 pm

"Embrace them..." Emily repeated, the succubus comment somewhat dragging her out of the moment, but she didn't let it phase her as the two continued their passions
(63)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next