Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:57 pm

Emily was about to burst, just one more push to flood her mind with ecstasy.

Greedy Grinding (Climax next turn)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:59 pm

(57)
Emily couldn't bring herself to struggle, she continued dutifully kissing Laura's neck.
"You're... Amazing" she purred, edging closer to ecstasy
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:08 pm

All the grinding and the pleasure finally reached it peak, making Emily cum as she reached a strong orgasm, her fluids were absorbed by Laura's body who kept caressing the woman's sensitive body.

Greedy Grinding (climax)

Emily:11+bound
Laura:5.5
(forgot that she was bound)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Emily moaned rapturously as she was brought to climax, instinctively leaning up to Laura and beginning to kiss and lifk the succubus' chest, wanting nothing more than to return the favour after Laura made her feel so amazing. Her tongue hit all the right spots and the submissive heard Laura moan as she continued to worship her breasts
"Hows this mistress?" She asked lovingly
(Basic:90)

Laura:3.5+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Laura moaned, she felt her own climax building up, that was insane, this girl actually mamaging to make her climax? Such treasure, she would have to make her hers, surely her teacher would understand.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:16 pm

Seeing Laura wanted her, Emily decided to play up how desirable she could be. Pulling away and looking the succubus dead in the eyes with a truly loving gaze, she asked "How am I doing miss Laura? I hope I'm not disappointing~"

(79)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:19 pm

"I want you, come back here!" Moving by her desires, the succubus wrapped her wings around Emily, trapping her in a leathery embrace. "I have to make you mine~"

Dulce Mortem - 52

Laura:3.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:23 pm

"Then take me... Please take me" Emily purred, noticing the desperation in Laura's voice, she learnt back so that Laura could focus on as much of her body as possible before running her hands all over herself in a sensual display of lust
"My beautiful mistress..."

(shameless display:12)

Laura:1+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm

"I will, you'll love this~" As Laura blocked Emily's ears, her tail coiled around her head, blindfolding her. Laura licked her lips eager to give Emily the ultimate pleasure.

Dulce Mortem - Continued
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:28 pm

"I'm sure I will..." Emily purred, leaning forwards, even while blinded to give Laura a soft kiss. "you want to have me don't you?" She asked with a smile, knowing she'd won by the look in Laura's eyes, "do you need to have me?"

(42)

Emily:11
Laura:0
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 pm

"I need to have you, you have to be mine~" With the tip of her tail blocking her nostrils, Laura pulled the girl into a kiss, forcing the girl to focus on the senses of taste and touch. "And you'll be mine, all mine." She added after the mind-melting kiss.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Emily moaned deeply as the kiss momentarily overwhelmed her, she could see how the succubus could use that technique to make any normal person melt there and then
"I'm yours darling, and you'd do anything for your pet right miss Laura?" Emily asked hopefully "you'll make me happy right? Just like I'll make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:37 pm

"Of course my dear, you'll be drowning in pleasure, having anything you wish if you are a good girl~" At this point Laura couldn't even notice how addicted she was to Emily, in her eyes she had just enslaved the girl.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:38 pm

"that's wonderful Mistress, thank you" Emily replied obediently, "for now, can you take me back to your home? After we've finished our fun here of course"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:39 pm

"That was the plan, my sweet little pet~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:41 pm

"well then..." Emily said, running a hand across Laura's shoulder as she moved back to the bed and laid down. "I'm all yours"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:43 am

(Is this a good point to finish or did you have something else in mind?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura   A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A covetous encounter. Emily Vs Laura
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4