Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kit vs Mei-Mei

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:24 pm

"Can't be worse than whatever that full body strike was doing to you." Mei-Mei remarked.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:29 pm

“Oh, you noticed the recoil I took from that?” Kit said, surprised that she was able to pick up on that during the battle, “That’s a technique Master made where you contract all the muscles through out your whole body, building up force that you can release through a single point. But it still an imperfect version of it, Master saying there should be some way that we can minimize the damage it does to the user without lessening its power.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm

"I'm not the best with magic, but I can use it reinforce me legs." Mei-Mei stated as her legs started to glow pink as a demonstration. "Would that work?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:38 pm

“Maybe? Besides knowing the points on the body were it flows through, I know nothing about magic,” Kit said, “But I can say more about the technique. The more pinpoint the area the force it released from, the stronger it is, but the more recoil it causes, so using my whole body, all the recoil is just pain, but if I did it with just a finger, the strength would be a lot stronger, but it would probably break my finger on use.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:04 am

"That sounds like something that could easily get you killed if you're not careful." Mei-Mei noted. "I made a point of not questioning or mocking the ability of your master earlier, but if they really taught you such a dangerous technique..."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:07 am

“Don’t worry, Master made sure I understand the risk of it long before he taught me it, back when I used to watch him hone it on his free time when he was teaching or taking care of me,” Kit assured her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:14 am

Mei-Mei shook her head, silently questioning her master's judgement, but not pushing the topic further.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:16 am

“What about you? Who is your master?” Kit asked, “Or are you like my Master and are talented enough to teach yourself?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:20 am

"I don't really have a Master, per say." Mei-Mei began as she sat down. "I'm from a whole village of martial artists. Practically every kid there learned to throw a punch before they could walk. Constantly fighting each other and improving was just something we did back there."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:33 am

“Really? A whole village full of people that can fight? That sounds so fun,” Kit says, “You must know a lot of strong people then! You should introduce me to some so I can fight them!”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:06 am

"Maybe. I don't plan on going back there for a long time though." Mei-Mei told her.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:08 am

“Do you know anyone strong that isn’t from there then?” Kit then asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:12 am

"There's a couple of girls in the capital I consider pretty strong, yeah." Mei-Mei told her with a nod. "Oh. But if you run into a giant multicolored slime on the way there, don't fight it. I can tell you from experience that it is way too powerful for just one person to handle."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:18 am

“When you say strong, are they stronger than you?” Kit asked, it clear she won’t stop asking questions unless something was done, “And a giant rainbow slime? What’s that about?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:01 pm

"Eh, depends on what you mean." Mei-Mei said with a shrug. "In a slugfest like we just had, there's a couple knights I'd say are around my level." she then shook her head. "But if seduction and magic are being thrown around, too, then the Queen and most of her court would destroy me."

The martial artist then took a deep breath and gave Kit a serious look. "That slime is bad news. It's wiped-out whole villages. The queen's knights tried to fight catch it, but it just splits into copies of itself. If even one piece managed to get to away, it eventually returns to full strength and it starts wreaking havoc again."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:08 pm

"Oh, you're not good against magic user either? Me too! Its such a boring strategy, "Hey! Why don't we make a trade? I teach you how to stop those annoying magic users for a bit and you take me to those strong knights to fight!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:12 pm

"Some can be, but others find ways to make things interesting." Mei-Mei said as she stood up. "Sure, if you think your master won't mind you giving away his techniques to random people who kicked your ass."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:22 pm

"I'm sure Master wouldn't mind, and you didn't seem to mind teaching one of your techniques to a random person you kicked the ass of," Kit said. "So, all you have to do is hit one of these points," She explained, using her own body as demonstration tool by poking at certain points, "with an attack sharp enough to mess with them internally. I do it with my fingertips, but Master has a sharp enough jab to do it with his fist, and I'm sure your kicks are sharp enough to do it as well. After getting hit, their body has to take a little time to return the magic flow to normal, and that time gets longer with the more points that were hit at a time."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:29 pm

"Is it really that simple?" Mei-Mei asked.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:31 pm

"Yep! Its a simple technique in practice," Kit answered, "It's a little more difficult when your trying to accurately hit those points in the heat of battle though."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:34 pm

"I can imagine. Especially since, unlike what you expected, most people won't just stand there and let you hit them." Mei-Mei teased.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:38 pm

"Hey! I wasn't asking you to let me land all my attacks, just the occasional few," Kit pouted, "It's no fun if its a one sided beat down, both as the receiver or the giver. It's also no fun when your opponent plays cheap, like pulling a chain out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:43 pm

"Or kicking their opponent when they're down?" Mei-Mei fired back with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:47 pm

"Only because you started it," Kit justified, "And that you gave me permission to afterwards."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 6:52 pm

"You still did it. Turnabout is fair play, but you give up the moral high ground for it." Mei-Mei remarked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit vs Mei-Mei   Kit vs Mei-Mei - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit vs Mei-Mei
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: