Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haiba's Training Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:15 pm

"Now I finally get to make you moan." The alurane giggled as her tits bounced along his shaft. Her girls warm and tight around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:20 pm

“Y-you’re probably going to do more than that,” Haiba admitted between moans as his precum mixed with the nectar on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:22 pm

"What's wrong? Are my girls too much for you?" She teased, slowly stroking to keep him on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:27 pm

“Y-yes, they are,” Haiba admitted, “Most breasts are enough to do this to me if they are lubed up.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:38 pm

The plant girl placed a couple kisses on his crotch as her titjob speed up. "Make sure to give me a big load." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:41 pm

“I-I don’t really have a choice to not,” Haiba replied as the kisses and increase in speed forced him over the edge, making him spread a ton of hos seed onto the alraune’s chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:50 pm

The alurane released him with one last kiss. Letting him continue with his training.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:54 pm

“So, on to training against hypnosis?” Haiba said to Xantha, “I guess I should say that after some other training I had, whenever I get hypnotized now, I blurt stuff out.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 7:58 pm

Xantha's took this into consideration. "So the idea is the same as the training you just did. I'll put you under again and again and you need to try and escape the trance as fast as you can. Ready?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:01 pm

“Yeah, I’m ready,” Haiba said, “And please just ignore the stuff I blurt out.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:09 pm

Xantha nodded before pulling him close. "Look deep into my eyes. Let yourself fall into their soothing depths." She whispered, her gaze transfixing him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:13 pm

Haiba put up no resistance and quickly fell into a trance, blurting out, “Please smother me with your breast,” before he tried to resist.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:18 pm

(Struggle -roll 80- Success)

Haiba broke from the trance almost instantly. "Well done. Let's try a different approach." The midara researcher said. Taking off her top and beginning to sway her full breasts like a pair of pendulums. "Watch my breasts. Each gentle swing sending you deeper. Their size and softness erasing your thoughts." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:22 pm

“Please dominate me with your warmth,” Haiba begged this time as he fell into a trance as he watched her bare breasts swing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:30 pm

(Struggle -roll 27, 80- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

It took Haiba a little longer to escape the trance. Enough time to Xantha to cradle his head against her warm body. It was hard to deny how quickly he was falling, or how much he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:33 pm

“M-miss Xantha, you don’t need to do what I ask for,” Haiba told her, but made no attempt to remove himself from her warm body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:37 pm

"No. But a midara almost certainly will. And you need to be ready for that." She said, also making no move to remove him from her warm embrace. It was so tempting to just stay there.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:40 pm

“Y-yeah, I should be prepared,” Haiba replied. After a while, Haiba weakly tried to push her away, saying, “I-I should probably continue training.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:45 pm

The training continued for another hour. With Xantha and Samantha taking turns entrancing Haiba (and fulfilling his requests). Until the warrior was able to quickly bounce back. Despite the short time the training left Haiba exhausted from repeatedly resisting. Part of him longed to just stay in a relaxed trance.

(Haiba's weakness to hypnosis has been modified. Hypnosis based attacks have advantage against him.

Haiba gains a new trait. Rapid Recovery. After escaping from a bind or trance Haiba has advantage on his next attack.)
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:52 pm

“C-could we go one more time?” Haiba asked, planning on not resisting at all this time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 8:58 pm

Samantha happily complied, sitting on a log and drawing his eyes to when smooth legs. "Shh. Keep your eyes in my smooth thighs. They're so soft and sexy that you just can't look away." She giggled as she stretched her legs in a mesmerizing pattern.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:00 pm

“Please dominate me together or with any of Miss Samantha’s friends,” Haiba begged as he watched Samantha show off her legs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:03 pm

"Sure thing. Just keep watching my legs. Falling deeper and deeper for then until you can't resist the urge to come and rest your head against them." Samantha said, gesturing for her friends to come join them as her legs continued to entrance him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:10 pm

It didn’t take long before Haiba moved over to her and rested his head against her legs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Samantha giggled and ran a hand through his hair. As he rested against her thighs in a mindless haze he felt the other hare girl wrap her own thighs around his crotch. He was so deep in trance he hadn't even realized his pants had been removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haiba's Training Arc   Haiba's Training Arc - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Haiba's Training Arc
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next