Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily v Tenebria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:00 am

(sorry she's aiming 1 swing at 1 and 2nd swing at 2)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 1:04 pm

With them so close, Lily had an easy shot, the strike on the first one was fast enough that it even put the woman to sleep, thanks to her poison, and pushed the second one back. Sadly, she had no way to escape the third woman whispering sweet words into her ear. "Oh my, usually I'm the one that puts people too sleep~ Now, little kitten, why don't you tell me your deepest desires? So I can create the perfect dream for you~"

Quick jabs (Illusion 1): 90 - Crit Success
Quick jabs (Illusion 2): 32
Poisonous Tongue: 58

Lily: 21 + Poisoned Mind: 10 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Poison Infusion + Obedience (Lily must obey Tenebria's command next turn)
Tenebria: 15 + Hidden
Illusion 1: 3 + Asleep
Illusion 2: 2
Illusion 3: 3

(Btw, how long does the poison infusion lasts?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:22 pm

(until a hit so she won't have it anymore)

Lily squeaked as she hears the voice in her ear as she shivers and blushes as she tries to swing at the woman "S..shut up! i won't admit to liking being smaller then other women!" she blushes deeper as she realizes she let herself admit it almost immediately as she groans but goes to swing her leg at the woman that whispered in her ear aiming to strike hard

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Lily's slip gave the woman the time they needed to pull themselves together, the one leading the carge, the one that fell asleep from Lily's poison had enough time to wake up and started groping the catgirl from behind. "Oh is that so~? Such a shame that Ophy already left, I bet she would love a pretty snack such as you~"

The woman's skilled hands explored Lily's body, sending shivers all over the catgirl. "Moan for me, pretty kitty~" The other two joined as well, Lily's mind was spiralling down into a world of pleasure... Until they stopped all of the sudden, making the girl drop to her knees, panting from the intense feeling.

shadow fang: 67
Wake Up: 76
Phantom Caress: 82, Charm: 15

Lily: 20 + Poisoned Mind: 12 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused
Illusion 1: 3

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Lily shook her head as she rested trying to clear her mind and get focused on what is going on with this fight as she weakly mewled and purred

(clear head)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:38 am

(I can't find that move in the sheet, is it a free action? Because the stacks of this character can't be removed.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:02 pm

(oh sorry i forgot to put it on the sheet, it's just a gain some WP move, its 2 for basic 4 for crit)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:43 pm

Lily closed her eyes and tried to calm down. Luckily for the catgirl, it would seem like her opponent was the kind that enjoyed playing with her food. This gave Lily enough time to calm her thoughts a little, the woman's magic was still in effect but, for now at least, her thoughts were clearer.

Clear Head: 96 - Crit Success

Lily: 24 + Poisoned Mind: 12 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused
Illusion 1: 3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Lily smiled as she calmed herself as she grabbed her daggers again and threw 1 at each woman aiming to do a spread of damage quickly as she felt her mind clear from the odd attack the women were using
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Lily unleashed a rain of daggers at the women in front of her. The sudden attack got them all by surprise making almost all of Lily's daggers hit the spot.

This wasn't enough to stop them though, two of the women grabbed Lily by the sides while the third one slowly approached her, tilted her head upwads and whispered into her ear. "Now, now, little kitty, I'll ask again. Why don't you tell me what you are into? I'll weave a perfect dream juuust for you if you do~" Something about the woman's voice was compelling Lily to obey, maybe it was her magic, maybe it was just how alluringly beautiful she was. Whatever it was, Lily had no choice in the matter...

Throwing Daggers: 67, 84, 10, 90
Poisonous Tongue: 86

Lily: 24 + Poisoned Mind: 15 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Obedience (Must obey Tenebria's command) + Stunned
Illusion 1: 2
Illusion 2: 1
Illusion 3: 2
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:45 pm

Lily shivered and blushed as she was held and she slowly looked to the woman's breasts as she blushed "W...well i really like getting kissed or...b...breastfeeding" she said shyly admitting to her weakness as she curled her own tail around her protectively
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:25 pm

"I see~" The moment Lily said those words, the woman pointed a pink orb at her, right in front of he face. "Nighty night, little kitty, enjoy a dream filled with your deepest desires~" It didn't take too long for the woman to release the orb.

As soon as Lily was hit by the pink orb, she felt overwhelmed and quickly dropped into the realm of dreams. The other two women were holding her in place while the one who fired the orb watched with amusement the sleeping face of the catgirl, wondering what kind of horny dreams she was having right now...

Playful dreams: 22
Dream of Fetish: Auto

Lily: 22 + Poisoned Mind: 18 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Asleep + Dreaming

(I'll be leaving what Lily is dreaming to you if you don't mind, you can make it about any midara that she had encounter with the focus on kissing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:01 pm

As lily fell into her dream she found herself naked and in the forest of the amazons she had been a pet to as she saw the women that had covered her before all wearing their bright lipstick and holding a leash connected to the ninja pulling her close as her mind attempted to wake up her body as she softly purred outside her dream
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Lily was deep into the dream while the three women surrounding her kept her trapped between them, their whispers molding Lily's dreams into that what the catgirl desired the most...

Struggle: 13

Lily: 20 + Poisoned Mind: 20 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Asleep + Dreaming
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Lily moaned and purred more from her dream as she was surrounded by the amazons and covered in kisses and cuddled by them as she mewled out of her dream her mind continuing to try to wake up
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:41 am

The women enjoyed seeing Lily moan and purr while she was asleep and so they decided to make the dream much more intense, working their magic to increased the pleasure and the intensity of Lily's wet dream.

Struggle: 5

Lily: 18 + Poisoned Mind: 23 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Asleep + Dreaming
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 8:12 pm

Lily shivered as her dream became more intense, the amazons disappearing into floating lips as she was surrounded by them all taking turns kissing her entire body as she moaned and purred louder her mind trying harder to wake her up

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 8:38 am

Something clicked on Lily's mind. This was too good to be true and thanks to that thought, the catgirl managed to wake up. "Oh, so the kitty finally woke up. Had fun with the little dream I made for you~?" The three women pulled away from Lily, giving the ninja some space after waking up. Her legs were still wobbly from the intense stimulation she had received in the dream.

Struggle: 68

Lily: 18 + Poisoned Mind: 23 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Lucid(3) + Dreaming
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 10:40 am

LIly pants from the intensity of everything as she grabs her daggers again throwing 1 at each woman as she weakly mewled from how cloudy her mind felt

(throwing dagger x1 at each)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 11:09 am

Lily's plan worked. Her daggers found their marks and one even made one of the women disappear. "Oh my, rowdy, aren't we?" They kept their distance, it was obvious that Lily was still reeling from the amazing dream she just went through.

Throwing dagger: 18, 83, 16, 12
Phantom Caress: 73

Lily: 18 + Poisoned Mind: 23 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Lucid(3) + Dreaming
Illusion 1: 1
Illusion 2 will respawn in 3 turns
Illusion 3: 1
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:46 pm

Alita panted before she swung her daggers she held at the last two woman realizing she wasn't fighting a real woman "I see now...you're not real...you're all clones or illusions"

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Lily's attack hit its mark, with a couple of quick jabs, making the illusions disappear and then, she was all alone... Until she started to hear a giggle coming from right above her. When the catgirl looked up in the direction of the giggles she saw a woman drop from the sky, wrapping her arms around Lily's neck and pulling the girl into a deep kiss, melting her will more and more, it was as intense as the kiss from the illusions if not more intense.

After a couple of minutes, the woman broke the kiss and took a couple of steps away from Lily and letting the girl fall to her knees from the sheer pleasure he took from the kiss. "What's wrong kitty? Feeling too good~~?"

Quick jabs: 12, 8
Kiss of Darkness: 90

Lily: 14 + Poisoned Mind: 26 + Dizzy + Paranoid + Lightheaded + Confused + Delirious + Lost + Lunatic + Lucid(2) + Paralyzed
Tenebria: 15
Illusion 1 will respawn in 3 turns
Illusion 2 will respawn in 2 turns
Illusion 3 will respawn in 3 turns
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 5:10 pm

Lily shivered from the kiss and weakly purred from it as she tried to make a handsign and tried getting space from the woman only to find her body not working with her from the intensity as she held up her arms worriedly "s...shut up! 4v1 isn't very fair!"

Last edited by Lilytrice on Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 am

(She's paralyzed from Tenebria's crit)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 10:28 pm

(oh okay, just ignore what i did lol my bad, I'm busy with Christmas right now so i can't edit but if you want to wait till i can or just ignore it and move on either works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily v Tenebria   Lily v Tenebria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily v Tenebria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next