Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) Empty
PostSubject: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:37 am

On his journey Sieq found himself in a town locked in perpetual celebration. Or at least one part of it was. Despite the lateness of the year one of the houses was still decorated for Halloween, and the sounds of raucous partying could be heard there from all times of the day. Apparently a quartet of midara had moved in there and had been causing mischief ever since.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:39 am

Sieq wasn't sure how much of a problem they were. He decided to check out the tavern first to ask around about them and see if they were really a nuisance. He might've wanted to see if there was a bounty available, but he had plenty of coin from the Spiral Wheel. Luckily, a cute girl with pretty lips didn't invite him to a game of chance and pleasure to gamble it all away..... yet
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:44 am

A couple questions at the bar revealed that yes, they were a nuisance, and a bounty had been set. But the bounty was a bit low for the sheer number of midara who had taken up residence and no one had tried to claim it yet. Mostly people were hoping the midara moved on on their own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:46 am

Sieq took it upon himself to expedite this process. Although, four on one was really harsh odds, he marched up to the front door and knocked. He wasn't dressed for Halloween, he spent his last several years of the holiday on the road. He took a deep breath to try and subtly compose himself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:55 am

A woman in a skimpy tank top and short shorts opened the door. Judging by the small whip and lockpicks at her belt she was probably supposed to be a sexy thief. Although it was hard to notice her costume when it completely failed to cover her long toned legs and cute little feet. "Hello. Cool costume. Don't be shy, come inside. I'll go get your candy." She said, beckoning him in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:01 pm

"Um, y-yeah..." It wasn't usual to be invited in when trick-or-treating, but that suited Sieq well enough. He would probably have to fight if persuasion failed... and her legs would already be a problem. He followed her before realizing something "Wait, I'm not wearing a costume. Do you mean my scales?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:07 pm

The thieves eyes went wide. "That's not a costume?" She asked excitedly. Reaching out gingerly towards his scales, glancing at him for permission to touch them. Once they were inside he saw the other three midara. One was a lustful nun with a massive ass that strained against her habit, one was wearing toned fighter with a chainmail bikini and leather skirt, and one was a sexy witch. Forgoing robes for something more form fitting and possessing a plump, kissable pair of lips, their black lipstick almost crackling with charming magic. The witch and the nun were making out and feeling each other up as the fighter cheered them on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:13 pm

"Yeah, and... you can touch them if you'll still give me candy despite me not having a costume. I've... also been told that your party is causing some problems for the locals." Sieq said as he tried to keep his eyes somewhere they wouldn't be tempted. No small feat, but for now he managed it, although the lack of eye contact was painfully obvious.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:17 pm

She ran her arm along his scales in fascination. "Well we try to keep the noise down but it's so hard when the party's so much fun." She said apologetically before her eyes suddenly lit up. "I know! You should join us." She told him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:21 pm

"I'll join you if you promise hand on heart to keep the noise down. The villagers are actually trying to think of a way to remove you from town if you keep being an issue for them. I don't want things to get violent." Sieq said, doing his best to handle this problem amicably. Hopefully, party girls would want to avoid a fight as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:25 pm

"I meant you should join our group costume. We're doing a sexy adventuring party thing and you can be our cute Draconic bard. Out exploring dungeons and badlands with all these sexy ladies. Why. Anything could happen that far from civilization." She sighed happily, her hands still running along his arm. He wasn't sure if she'd even heard his counter offer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:35 pm

"A bard? Well, I don't really have any musical sense...." Sieq said shyly. It was tempting to join them, but he was unsure if they would actually leave. "Would we be adventuring outside of this village?" He asked, hoping it would seem like he was agreeing so she would be more open.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 pm

"Yeah. There's a homely little cabin outside of town where we can test your might." She said with a giggle and a wink. At this point the other three had spotted him and started heading over.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Well, that would get them out of town, and maybe Sieq's might was enough to win. "Okay... you can lead the way. Oh, nice to meet all of you." He said as his eyes drifted to the other members of the party. Holy, they were cute and sexy at the same time. Sieq gave a little bow to them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:49 pm

They all returned his little bow and started cleaning up. Although the way they did it was a little suspect. The nun kept slowly leaning over her ass straining against her robes and shaking back and forth as she picked things up. The fighter would prop her massive bosom on top of whatever she was carrying. The thief would occasionally stop to seductively stretch her legs. And the witch... The witch repeatedly blew him kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:51 pm

Sieq tried to divert his attention by helping them clean up, although he was already fantasizing about their bodies. He was looking forward to their fight for all the wrong reasons, but still told himself he would give his all. He couldn't even pick a favorite, they were all that lovely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:54 pm

Once everything was cleaned the four began to lead him out of town. The fighter leaned against him. Her breasts surrounding his arm. The witch leaned in his other side, her lips inches from his cheek. The buxom nun and leggy thief walked ahead of him. Their hips swaying and feet flashing before his eyes. "So tell us a but about yourself." The fighter said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:59 pm

"I-I'm a wanderer. I'm looking for the truth behind my scales, and I think I'm getting close. In between finding leads, I try to help people when they have some problems. If you're hoping to make me a bard, I'm sorry to say I don't think I can sing very well. I did karaoke one time, but I think the other ladies said I did well because they liked me." He explained as he tried to position himself to minimize the risk those tits and lips posed, although it wasn't very effective. His eyes had lots of trouble looking away from the nun's ass and the thief's feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:03 pm

"Well a bard can be skilled in other kinds of performance." The witch chuckled with a teasing smack of her lips. "What do you think of our costumes?" The thief innocently asked. Without him realizing it the nun had slowed down a little, her ass now inches from grinding against his crotch as they walked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:08 pm

"They're really nice. You must've put a lot of effort into them. Anyone would believe you're out on a real adventure." He praised them as his eyes stayed on the thief, missing the nun closing the gap on him. Sieq's will did its utmost to ignore the witch and the fighter as well. Hopefully they got to this cabin soon...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:09 pm

The cabin was finally in sight. The nun took this as her cue to start grinding against his crotch. "Thanks cutie. It's always nice to have ones hard work recognized." The nun said. Her somber, professional tone contrasting with the way her ass was teasing him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Sieq suddenly gasped and unintentionally thrust his hips once before trying to pull himself back before it got any worse. "You're welcome... are you going to be testing me inside the cabin or outside of it?" He asked through gritted teeth to stifle his temptations.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:16 pm

"Do you have a preference?" The nun asked, giving her ass a quick swish across his crotch. Rewarding his lustful thrust with a better feel of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:26 pm

"Nnnnnnn.... out-outside the cabin. The grass is soft enough, and it gives us more space. I'm ready to fight whenever you are." Sieq answered her, biting his lip and keeping his waist still to minimize the sensation. However, her holy booty still gave him goosebumps. He had to start the fight soon, or else he would lose before it even began.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:30 pm

The four finally released him. Each striking a seductive pose as they got ready to test him.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Slumber Party Girls: 40 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)   Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventuring "Party" (Sieq Vs. Slumber Party Girls)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next