Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:00 pm

Kong was sent on an important errand by the Queen of the Amazons. One of her prized family heirlooms, a necklace passed down through the royal line, was stolen. The culprit was completely unknown, but one of her scouts recently discovered its location: Rollatia. Kong was tasked with the safe recovery of the necklace, but also he was forbidden from doing anything that would implicate the Amazons in any grievances. The city gates were flooding with people, and the martial artist's only lead was that the Merchant Queen may have the inside info on who brought the heirloom in.

Kong: 30 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:16 pm

Kong walked through the crowd with a determined look. He would not let his queen down. He started by trying to find a place like a shopping center or a market. Surely, someone there would know how to find the Merchant Queen.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:33 pm

Progress (46) Success
Encounter (6) Crit Success, Professional Gossiper

Kong got past the gates and rounded a corner, where he bumped into a tall, tan, busty woman in a dress, sun hat, and heels. "Ooh, hello there, handsome. What brings you to Rollatia? One of its many brothels? They're really top-class and professional." She said as Kong was still taking in the feel of her body he had gotten inadvertently.

Kong: 29 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:35 pm

"Ah, no. I'm here on business actually." Kong told her with a blush as he took a step back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:40 pm

Basic Attack (68) Success

"Nothing wrong with a little bit of both business and pleasure. Why not tell me what you're into? I can tell you some great places to indulge yourself when you're done with your work." She offered with and unsubtle batting of her eyelashes and a devious smile. She noticed him stepping back, and took a small step forward to close the distance.

Kong: 28 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:43 pm

"Multiple women ganging up on my." Kong admitted with a blush as he did his best to not stare at the eager woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Basic Attack (19) Fail

"Well, that can be easily arranged. Most of the sex shops on the southeast of town will be more than happy to let you have fun with multiple girls, so long as you pay a little extra. Maybe you can be a little more specific so I can give you a more specific answer?" She continued her overt questioning as she watched his reactions with a smile. Kong couldn't sense any hostility from the woman, she appeared to just be enjoying herself.

Kong: 28 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:51 pm

"... I like being breastsmothered and stepped on, especially if it's done by maids or some sort of performer." Kong reluctantly admitted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 7:57 pm

Targeted Tease (34,10) Crit Success

"Now, that's wonderfully deviant. But, don't be so ashamed. There's a theater with performers who love volunteers, a maid cafe, and I think you'll also like the Bountiful Bust and Heaven's Heel. We all have our needs and wants.... maybe I could help you a bit with yours?" The woman asked as she teased a finger along her cleavage and lifted a bare, pedicured foot from her high heel and showed it off to him.

Kong: 26 Willpower, Stunned
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:00 pm

Kong nervously tugged at the collar of his shirt. He opened his mouth to reply, but to except or refuse he wasn't sure.

(Temptation Weakness Triggered! Weak Will Check!)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:03 pm

Weak Will Check (23,2) Fail

He opened his mouth and felt the word 'please' come out. In response, the woman smiled and gently sat him down so she could step on his crotch. Her smooth foot rubbed his groin up and down slowly, wanting him to relish in the pleasure. "I'll do my best for you, handsome. I know it's hard to be on the road so long all alone." She assured him as she continued her footjob.

Kong: 23 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:06 pm

Kong nodded, not trusting himself to speak as she pleasured him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:11 pm

She gave him a lavish, tender stomping through his pants until she finally used her foot to pull down his clothes and stroke off his shaft with her sole. "Is this alright? Or do like it it to be more aggressive?" The woman asked him as she did her best to service him.

Kong: 20 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:13 pm

"Wh-Whatever you p-prefer." Kong moaned as his manhood hardened under her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:16 pm

"Very well. Please, don't be afraid to cum. In fact, I would love it if I could feel some of you seed on my foot. It's been so long since I've given a needy boy a footjob, I feared I was out of practice." She said encouragingly as her sole kept steadily working his length up and down and her toes squeezed his head every time they reached the top.

Kong: 17 Willpower
100 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Kong just nodded as he obediently climaxed all over her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:23 pm

"Mmmm, that's a good boy. You're going to have so much fun in Rollatia. Here, some spending money. And for the record, I was going to give it to you even if you didn't let me step on you." She cooed as she left him 40 Gold for him to use. The refined woman put her foot back in her heel and was about to go on her way.

Kong: 15 Willpower
140 Gold
Progress 0/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:26 pm

"Thank you." Kong muttered, embarrassed. He took a deep breath to calm himself down as he tried to clean up his mess.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:32 pm

Find Your Center (Auto)

"You're welcome. Take care now." The woman said as she left Kong to his devices.

Kong: 16 Willpower, Deep Breathing
140 Gold
Progress 1/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:33 pm

"You too." Kong said before he moved to continue his search.

(Search)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:38 pm

Progress (86) Success
Encounter (1) Fail

Kong kept moving, although the city's streets were very expansive and almost maze-like. We would probably need to find someone who could give him directions.

Kong: 17 Willpower, Deep Breathing
140 Gold
Progress 2/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Having grown up in a small, secluded village, Kong was always amazed by how large some of the cities he'd visit could be. He tried to look for someone who could help him while he did his best to not openly gawk at everything.

(Search)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Progress (35) Fail
Encounter (95) Fail

He had lots of trouble finding his bearings, and although there were many people, there wasn't anyone who looked like they weren't busy.

Kong: 18 Willpower, Deep Breathing
140 Gold
Progress 2/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:46 pm

The martial artist shrugged. It's not like he expected things to be easy, going into this.

(Search)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 8:49 pm

Progress (12) Success
Encounter (61) Fail

By pure chance, Kong found himself stumbling into a farmer's market full of people buying and selling produce. Yet, he still couldn't find someone who looked like they had time to talk to him.

Kong: 19 Willpower, Deep Breathing
140 Gold
Progress 2/4
Contacts 0/4
Mental Fatigue 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong in the Gilded City   Kong in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next