Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 5:00 pm

"... I spent the last couple hours shrunken down and trapped in a woman's cleavage." Inu awkwardly admitted.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 5:05 pm

Shiri stopped and looked at Inu wordlessly for a second. "Really? You're not making that up, right? No wonder you look beat up." She remarked before continuing. "Was it as good as being in my panties?" The ASSassin couldn't stop herself from asking that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 pm

"... No comment." Inu remarked before he started leading his former bully to meet his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:20 pm

"Aw, you're no fun. Wanna at least tell me who did it to you? I might wanna see what that's like for myself." Shiri smirked as she followed him at a respectable pace and distance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:23 pm

"You seem surprisingly okay with this." Inu pointed out as they walked, "but it was Yang."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:28 pm

"Why wouldn't I be okay with it?... Okay, maybe I'm a little annoyed that you seem to love boobs more than my butt. Unless you're talking about something else." Shiri admitted before here eyes lit up a bit at 'Yang'. "If my ass has to lose to any set of tits, it might as well be hers. I'll be sure to ask for that treatment next time I see her. And, maybe I'll return the favor for her, too." She licked her lips menacingly as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:31 pm

"Didn't you ASSassins have a rivalry with another clan? One who used their breasts instead of their asses?" Inu asked. He had never encountered them himself, but he recalled having heard something about them in passing back in the village.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 pm

"Oh, don't get me STARTED on them! Those stupid Titjas and their silly, slow, teasing approach with their breasts! They're against everything a good ASSassin stands for!" Shiri instantly grew upset hearing Inu bring them up. Then, she eased herself down from her instinctive outrage. "Yang's alright though, she appreciates a good ass and knows not to take it slow or easy with her boobs."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:00 pm

"Well, as long as you don't start thinking Yang is one and get into some kind of rivalry with her." Inu told Shiri with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:07 pm

"No, Yang and I are alright. And, well, she's shown me that breasts can be worthwhile in the right hands." Shiri shrugged back, willing to accept Inu giving into the blonde's bust. But then, she got aggravated and serious again. "If I catch you fooling around with a Titja, you and that stupid, big-tittied airhead will both get punished like you wouldn't believe." Shiri threatened him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:09 pm

The masked man raised his hands defensively. "I've never even met one, as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:16 pm

"You probably haven't. They usually wear robes or kimonos that show like, ALL of their cleavage, and they act all gentle and sweet and annoying." Shiri said, her disgust and mockery crystal clear in her voice. "They'll try to give you hugs, or even... ASK whether you want a boobjob, and not just coyly when they're about to give you one anyway." She spoke as if their every action was an atrocity against common good.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:20 pm

"Huh, guess I'll keep an eye out then." Inu said, feeling a bit awkward as Shiri ranted about her sworn enemies.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:28 pm

Shiri then sighed and shut up about Titjas, that spiked her blood pressure in an instant. "If you wanna drown in tits, just go to Yang. Hers are better anyway. Are we close to Alexis's place?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:36 pm

"I think so, should just be a couple more blocks in this direction." Inu told her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:40 pm

"Cool. Guess I'll ask now, it's alright if I sit on her, right? With her consent, obviously. But, if you don't want me messing with her, I'll hold off." Shiri asked him, showing her restraint could extend to Inu's friends as well as him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:44 pm

"... If she's okay with it." Inu said to Shiri as he gave the shorter woman a serious look.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:46 pm

"If she's okay with it." She looked Inu right in the eye as she repeated his words with a nod. "Let's not keep her waiting any longer, she's expecting you, right?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:47 pm

"Right." Inu said with a nodded and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:58 pm

Shiri wouldn't say anything more until they arrived, and nothing would impede their progress. The pair stood in front of Alexis's house, and Ellia came out to meet them before they could even ring the bell. "Hello, master, hello, dear guest. Please, come inside!" She told them, holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:00 pm

"Good to see you again." Inu greeted as he reached for his collar and put it on before he stepped inside. "Shiri, this is Ellia, Alexis' maid. Ellia, this is Shiri. She's an... old friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:10 pm

Shiri couldn't help but chuckle and smirk at Inu's collar, and Ellia addressed the ASSassin with a deep bow. "A pleasure to meet you." The servant said, and Shiri would return the pleasantries.

Inu found Alexis sitting on a couch in the living room, a book in her hands that she closed and set aside the instant she saw him. "Inu! You're back! With company! Good to see you two again."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:15 pm

"Missed you." Inu said as he approached and kissed his wonderful girlfriend on the cheek. "How have you been, Alexis?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 pm

"I've been alright, another ordinary week at the store. I'm happy to see you again." Alexis smiled and returned his kiss with a warm smile, and she gestured got both Inu and Shiri to sit with her. Ellia soon came by and gave them a big bowl of watermelon cut into smaller, bite sized pieces. For now, Shiri just popped a piece of fruit into her mouth and let the lovers chat.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:27 pm

"My week started off fine, but..." Inu cuddled up with his girl friend as he started explained the... more stand out parts of his week. He left out the part where Shiri tried to seduce him but still told his girlfriend about his new job, getting kidnapped by those Gangyaru's, and getting beat up in an alley by a dominatrix bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next