Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 4:23 pm

"Special mask." Inu grunted in reply as he continued to try and push against her big soft butt.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Struggle (49) Fail

"A special mask to protect you from my gas? Smart... but maybe you shouldn't have told me~" Shiri teased. The ASSassin was excited, she had so many options to deal with Inu right now. Out of all of them, she elected to keep herself mostly contained until she had stolen him away to her room. To that end, she reached back to pull down his protection to let him breathe in the 'knockout gas' threatening his nose.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 4:46 pm

With her reaching down to pull off his mask, it was now or never. He focused himself and shove Shirir with all of his might.

(Burst of Strength)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Shiri was flung right off of Inu, shocked that he had that much will in him. The ASSassin turned back to face him, a devious smile on her lips. "Aw, Inu, you know how much I love the chase. I'm not going back to my place without you in tow." She told him, prepared to pounce on him again if he kept resisting.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:00 pm

"I know I told you not to hold yourself back, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just let you have your way with me." Inu told her as he got up and quickly threw a needle at her.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Throwing Needle (Cool Crit Success

The needle struck Shiri squarely in the shoulder and forced her to remove it before attacking any further. "That sounds fair to me. Still no hard feelings, right? I feel like treating this like a fun sparring match instead of a mission for once." She commented, unable to suppress the wide smile on her painted, green lips.

Inu: 25 Willpower (reduced from the facesitting)
Shiri: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:05 pm

"No hard feelings." Inu told her with a nod before he charged at her.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Knife Chop (4) Crit Success

Shiri tried to be nimble and slip away, but Inu was quick enough and accustomed enough to keep up and tackle her onto the ground. "Nngh! Man, you fighting back so hard just fires me up! I HAVE to win now!" She yelled as she quickly hopped back to her feet.

Inu: 25 Willpower
Shiri: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Inu leapt up and tried to knock his opponent back down with a fierce kick.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:17 pm

Flying Roundhouse (84) Success
Poisoned Lips (49) Fail

Shiri flinched and winced from another direct hit, but she stayed on her feet and remained steadfast. Although, she was thinking about how she would be able to win this thing.

Inu: 25 Willpower
Shiri: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:19 pm

Inu kept up the aggression with a swift chop aimed at the elite ASSassin's neck.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:25 pm

Knife Chop (40) Success
Booty Brutality (66,27) 1 Success

Shiri whined a bit from Inu hitting her yet again, but that was the last blow he would get before she struck back. She spun on a heel and bumped her thick hips into his crotch to force him back. "You know, Inu, the more you work me up, the more I'll have to vent on you once I beat you." She teased him with a smile.

Inu: 23 Willpower
Shiri: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:28 pm

Inu threw a needle to cover his retreat after the blow he just took. "Guess I'll just have to keep you from beating me." he remarked.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:32 pm

Throwing Needle (97) Crit Fail
Perfect Seat (Auto)

As Inu threw his needle, Shiri leapt up high and landed on him with her dizzying agility. The masked man was sat in a corner before he knew it, with his childhood bully grinding in his lap. "Doesn't everything just feel right when we're together like this?" She asked him, making it ambiguous whether she was sincere or joking with the romantic tone she spoke those words with.

Inu: 21 Willpower, Strong Bind
Shiri: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Inu's only replied as to grunt as he tried to push her off his lap.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:37 pm

Struggle (46,1) Success, Perfect Fail

Shiri giggled as Inu fought and failed to get away from her. He felt he was close to escaping her ass, but the ASSassin could notice the way his loins twitched against her cheeks. 'Go ahead, twitch like that again, Inu. I'll make it worth your while.' She thought to herself.

Inu: 20 Willpower, Bound
Shiri: 22 Stamina, Perfect End 1/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Inu suppressed a shudder when he felt the bulge in his pants, rub against his former bully's perfect rear end. All he could do was try to get her off of him before she got him off.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:45 pm

Struggle (84) Success

"Aw, I was just finding the sweet spot." Shiri gave him a menacing smile as she turned back to face Inu after he struggled free of her.

Inu: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:47 pm

The masked man tried to kick Shiri away from him before he got back on his feet.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Flying Roundhouse (91) Crit Fail
Groping Makeout (Auto), Charmed (45) Fail, Will Check (76) Success

Shiri deftly sidestepped Inu's kick and pushed herself against him in a deep, loving kiss on the lips. The temptation to return it was strong, but not so strong that the masked man felt compelled to submit to it.

Inu: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:22 pm

Inu quickly pushed her away before he could succumb to the temptation to kiss her back.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:41 pm

Knife Chop (21) Fail
Twerkquake (49) Fail

Shiri saw Inu winding up for a shove, so she let him go and faded back before he could put any force into it. "Man, you've grown up from a training dummy to a sparring partner. Almost brings a tear to my eye." She said, mixing in the praise and the teasing.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:49 pm

Inu just rolled his eyes at her teasing and silently threw another needle at her.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:52 pm

Throwing Needle (54) Success
Ass Adoration (37) Fail

Shiri tried to set herself up to counter and punish Inu for his relentless attacks, but she was a bit too slow on the draw and ended up with a needle in her lower back. "Ouch! How many of those needles do you have, anyway?" She asked him with honest curiosity.

Shiri: 20 Stamina, Perfect End 1/2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 3:55 pm

"Quite a few." Inu said as he slipped another one out of his sleeve and gave it a toss.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next