Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu Saito in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:06 pm

"Hmmm... strange. Strange that she'd give up a chance to sit on you, and strange that whole business she has with Maylene. Has she given any reason why she's showing restraint?" Blake asked Inu, only growing more curious.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:14 pm

"She said she never realized I didn't enjoy being bullied by her and the other ASSassins before." Inu explained with a sigh. "I'm not sure why she suddenly changed her mind since her deal with Maylene wasn't even a week ago."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:24 pm

"Maybe seeing you again was too exciting for her. Or... maybe she just came to the realization that her way of showing affection didn't work in that time. I've seen people change much more in less time." Blake suggested to Inu. "Or, she's the first ASSassin to understand consent." She joked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:25 pm

That got a laugh out of the man. "Well, either way, I better go find her and tell her we're done."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:31 pm

Blake smiled, happy that Inu could at least laugh about it. She joined Inu in heading down to the tavern's bar. There, they found Yang with the short ASSassin sitting on her lap, face flushed as Shiri flirted with her and had her drinks. "Hey, Blake, is this your friend?" Shiri asked with a smile.

Yang, despite looking totally overwhelmed, gave a smile and wave to Blake. "Inu! Good to see you..." she managed to say in between the moans she was holding back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 pm

"Hi. I see you two are getting along." Inu greeted the pair.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:38 pm

"Yeah... wow, I'm jealous you know someone like this, Inu. Blake, maybe she can give you pointers on how to make your ass not look thick in your pants." Yang said, having the time of her life being Shiri's seat.

"Maybe I could. But, your ass is a such a perfect size, you don't really need to hide it." The ASSassin added, having the time of her life making Yang her seat. The two of them chuckled and the catgirl only blushed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:40 pm

"I can't tell if she's just having a good time, or if this is her way of getting back at you for sitting me." Inu whispered quietly to Blake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:43 pm

"Oh, she's just having fun. Yang isn't the type to hold a grudge. What she might do is take you aside and have her own fun with you to get even. After she's out from under Shiri's ass." Blake assured him quietly, grateful for his concern. The blonde and the ASSassin were each having drinks and chatting about the city, letting themselves have a good time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:44 pm

"No, I meant Shiri." Inu clarified just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:47 pm

"Oh, oops. Well, she looks like she's just having fun, too. Didn't she come with us because I told her about Yang and how she liked ass?" Blake replied as the bartender asked if she or Inu wanted anything. The catgirl politely declined.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:49 pm

Inu himself ordered a water down beer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:51 pm

The bartender was surprised anyone would WANT their beer watered down, but he obliged and quickly gave Inu his drink. "So, what are you guys gonna be up to next? I'll have to get back to work soon." Shiri said, and Yang's disappointment was palpable.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm

"I've got to report to Maylene, hence the watered-down drink." Inu explained as he took a seat next to her and Yang. "I think the stuff me and Blake found has to do with what she has you working on too."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:01 pm

"You think? Does it have to do with the midara sent after her on the way from where I gave her the intel?" Shiri asked as she grinded her hips side to side into Yang's lap, making the blonde's mouth hang open in dumb pleasure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:07 pm

"Yeah." Inu told her with a nod.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:13 pm

"Alright, we can both head back to Maylene together, then." Shiri said. "Right after I'm done here." The ASSassin was laying waste to Yang now, leaving the busty brawler overwhelmed with every shift of her hips.

"It was nice seeing you again, Inu." Blake said. "And it was nice meeting Shiri, too."

Inu: 30 Willpower
Progress 4/4
Contacts 5/5
69 Gold
Mental Fatigue 13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:20 pm

"Thanks again for helping." Inu said as he offered his hand to Blake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:28 pm

"It's what friends are for. Let me know if you ever need anything, Inu. No favors attached." Blake smiled softly as she shook his hand. In that moment, one could see that she was simply beautiful.

In the meantime, Shiri was shaking her ass against Yang, speeding things along since she and Inu would have to leave soon. Yang tried desperately to hang on, but she soon reached her limit and climaxed. "Holy...... I think I'm in love..." she said in a daze as the ASSassin hopped off of her lap.

Inu: 30 Willpower
Progress 4/4
Contacts 5/5
69 Gold
Mental Fatigue 13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:30 pm

"Ready to go?" Inu asked Shiri as he placed the money for his drink on the counter.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:34 pm

"I am. Thanks for doing my job for me, heh. I was going to Michella when you saw me, but you got to it first." Shiri said as Blake tended to her partner. The Faunus waved them goodbye and the short midara strolled out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 pm

"Yeah, well it turns out there' someone even higher up the chain than her." Inu explained as they headed to Maylene's warehouse.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:42 pm

"Of course there is. Tell me all about it when you tell Maylene." Shiri said as they reached the front doors to the hideout. The guards welcomed them in and they found Maylene looking over some paperwork on her big table.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 6:47 pm

"Hey, boss." Inu greeted as he walked over to Maylene. He idly wondered if Vivi ever stopped by to kiss her yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:01 pm

When the Queenpin turned to face Inu, she had a big pink lipstick mark on her cheek. "Hey, Inu. Have something to report?" She asked him as if nothing was out of the ordinary. But, she was glad to see him and Shiri not repelling each other for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu Saito in the Gilded City   Inu Saito in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu Saito in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next