Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need story ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Need story ideas Empty
PostSubject: Need story ideas   Need story ideas EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 9:03 pm

Hey y'all! So I've had something bouncing around my head lately, and I wanted to bring it to y'all for input, as I feel it's very relevant to all of your interests. So I've been wanting to start writing a series of short stories based on the monstergirls I've designed, and something I'm struggling with is concepts for stories, prompts, all that whatnot. The only thing I have so far is one for a group of journalists sent to interview a monstergirl who works something akin to an Onlyfans. What sorts of stories would y'all wanna see? Concepts, monstergirls, etc.? I am seeking input, suggestions, and writing prompts!
Back to top Go down
065227n

Need story ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need story ideas   Need story ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:48 am

I've seen quite a few people use the Glacial Queen but I don't think anyone has ever written an instance of her using the finisher Whorefrost before. I wouldn't mind a simple "traveler enters castle and gets seduced by the Glacial Queen ending with the finisher" story.

(I also can't remember which are all the monstergirls you made.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Need story ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need story ideas   Need story ideas EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:37 am

Maybe a man and woman adventurer stumble into the territory of the Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess, and they get finished off by the respective finishers? The man succumbs to Whorefrost, and the woman succumbs to Frosted Lips. Pretty generic, I know.
Back to top Go down
alanine

alanine

Need story ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need story ideas   Need story ideas EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:32 am

How about a cocky scholar who learnt everything there was to know about a specific type of monstergirl, so that he could safely confront said type of monstergirl and then brag about it? (But of course, he gets outsmarted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need story ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need story ideas   Need story ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Need story ideas
Page 1 of 1