Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would your ideal game be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What would your ideal game be? Empty
PostSubject: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:37 pm

I wanna hear what ideas people here have for their ideal kissing-related video game.

I personally like stuff like Succubus Senki, where not only can you surrender to enemies, but game overs often end in brainwashing and slavery. I also love it when kiss attacks brainwash or charm the player into falling in love.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 9:55 pm

Mine would include lots of lipstick colors and scenes that leave kiss marks on the screen.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 9:46 am

I find that hearts and well-timed pink flashes and sound effects really help add a lot of sexiness to kissing.

Sexy moans from the woman doing the kissing also helps.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 12:38 am

I'm a simple guy. All I want is female enemies directly kissing my character and lots of it, and I can get a perfect view of the action, nothing obscuring her lips making contact with my face. I prefer a grab and an infinite assault of kisses that I have to break from. Bonus points if they throw me to the ground and they're on top of me, pinning me down. I love a woman who's hands-on.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 1:07 am

A VR game where it looks like you're really there and you can see her glowing and feeling really good from all of the energy she's draining out of you. And it'd have lots of different sexy succubi and other monster girls. And it should have lots of fun status effects/debuffs they can use on you, too. Also, you can literally move closer to and further from them so you can really hand yourself over to a girl if you want. And it should look very realistic how all parts of their body move and how they play with you. And they have a smart AI where you can really talk to them and they'll talk back.

Bonus points of it's fancy enough of VR to detect how hard you are and adjust how powerful their attacks are against you accordingly.
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 9:59 pm

For me it's about the game overs more than anything. Honestly a scene doesn't even need to have kissing in it if the game over is done well enough, however I prefer kissing over any other stuff.

A good game over basically starts with uttering humiliating the playable character. Preferably the game over dives into the context of the loss and doesn't just give a one line "and so my adventure ends here" after the main content. However, a looping animation when the player game overs also works fine in my opinion, though it should have text or some action that drives in the game over (like switching the background to a jail or nest where the player is kept as a slave or something). It depends on the genre; rpgs work better with the former while action games work better with the latter.

The best example for this would be the game over in project escape. Getting caught means getting kissed, and once you get caught enough times you are forced to live with the enemies who caught you. You have a permanent kiss mark on your face, and all you can do is request kisses from the ones that caught you. The kissing is good, but the context behind it makes it a lot better, and being able to see what becomes of your character after the game over is what makes it so great.

Maybe this is of topic for the question, but I had an idea for a game that would basically be my golden game. Basically you're a guy in some facility and your goal is to make it through a bunch of mazes while being chased by different types of girls. If you get caught, your character gets a game over depending on who caught them. It's one life and one hp, so getting caught once at any point means losing whatever you haven't saved yet. Since this topic is about our ideal games, ideally you could play the game over, where after being caught you are forced to become the girl's slave or something. Maybe they take you to their home and you have to follow their orders while slowly becoming more obedient to them. Of course everything involves kissing. And ideally (though not realistic) this would be vr or at least a first person game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your ideal game be?   What would your ideal game be? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would your ideal game be?
Page 1 of 1