Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lust Grimm Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:33 am

The new and improved version of Lust Grimm remade. Currently at version 1.54 but lots of changes supposedly going to be in the eventual version 2. Still definitely worth playing and most of the enemies you can find in the succubus house but there's one more you can only fight if you talk to the cow by the start of the game 5 times then enter the secret code MA20.

Not going to post a link but download it or pirate if off of your favorite search engine if you wish.
Back to top Go down
065227n

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 9:10 am

A bad news going from original Lust Grimm to Again is that the base Succubus doesn't have a kissing scene any more.

The maid succubus does have a penis kissing scene in Again though, which is hot.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:11 am

someone know where to find a breasts card skill and how to beat the alurane ? she continue making me the insta kill ability

No one

No one

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 12:49 am

forest Assasin wrote:
someone know where to find a breasts card skill and how to beat the alurane ? she continue making me the insta kill ability

Just go east and come back to the area with the Alraune later. I don't think you have to beat it as early as possible in order to progress.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:47 am

Version 2.0.9 is out and it has some good improvements compared to before. Like if you remember a lot of the spaces in the succubus house were blank saying they'd be there in version 2.0, well, they've added some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lust Grimm Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lust Grimm Again   Lust Grimm Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Lust Grimm Again
Page 1 of 1