Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:14 pm

A recent string of worrying disappearances all over the nearby realm has caused widespread panic. Following the trail of rumors and witnesses, three adventurers meet on the threshold of an outright gigantic castle.

The scaled brawler, the baby-faced pyromancer, and the firey trickster took the time to greet one another and exchange information, and one conclusion was possible: This was a den of creatures who were not quite midara, but certainly not human.
Crossing the gate, the three of them decide to join forces in hopefully delving deep, and put an end to this invasion.

Sieq: 30WP
Salos: 30WP
Tobias: 30WP

Inventory: Empty.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:24 pm

"So,here we are, Ready to beat some lusty creatures?" Tobias said to his team mates doing a bit of excersis like stretch and others waiting for them to confirm they will go inside.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:33 pm

"Ready as I'll ever be. Let's not waste any time and go right in." Sieq responded, stretching his arms and ensuring he brought a few provisions along with him. He hoped for the best, and readied himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 6:50 am

(Making this topic go up not wanting to lose it)

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 7:26 am

“I am ready as well.” Salos said, trying to sound as confident as he could.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:09 pm

Advance - 18, success.

The trio finds themselves in the lavish halls of the castle. Everything appeared silent, but the place was far too well kept to be abandonned. And they could feel that their every move was being watched...

Progress: 1/3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:17 pm

"This whole place makes my scales stand on end. Be careful, guys. You can stand behind me if things get rough." Sieq told his companions in an attempt to raise their morale. His eyes darted around hunting for anything that might be out of place as he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Tobias decide to ignore that feeling and continue walking deeper into in the castle to finish this work faster before the succubus can claim another victim in the surrondings, "is quiet, but keep guards up, this castle obviously have traps or atleast i can say that,is a big place".

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:33 pm

Salos kept walking, looking around for anything of interest or a clue to someone nearby.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 pm

Advance - 41, failure.
Encounter - Results hidden.

As Salos and Sieq look over their surroundings carefully, they notice a glint behind a door left slightly ajar. A door that looks quite out of place, it's as if someone took down the wall to place a door there. There are no signs, no decorations, nothing that could really hint at what's behind. Curious.

(I may hide the results of some non-combat rolls to keep things interesting.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:05 pm

"May we see what behind it?" Tobias asked her teammates as he looked at the curious door, for the side his mind was telling to ignore the door and head toward the normal route but the decision will be taked by the others, cause one against two do nothing.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:08 pm

"Leave no stone unturned, I think. If it's danger, we can face it. If it's a boon, we can take advantage. What do you guys think?" Sieq said, wanting to open the door and see what lay behind it. However, he awaited the input of his allies before doing so.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:01 pm

“Let’s open the door.” Salos said, heading to open it.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:22 pm

"Then lets open it, if was a trap atleast we'll have the experience, if is some type of shortcut we can use it" Tobias agreed with his teammates heading to open the door and try to see whats lay behind

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:25 pm

Revealing results - 50

The door... nearly fell on top of him as he grabbed the handle. It wasnt even attached to the wall, it was just a cheap prop. The shiny object turned out to be a puddle of slimes glued against the wall, which quickly turned into a pair of succubi!

"A-Ah... That didn't work, t-they found us, the ambush failed!" The first one stared at them like a deer in the headlights, before the second scrambled for her spear while repeating in a mad panic: "THEY HAVE FIRE MAGIC THEY HAVE FIRE MAGIC THEY HAVE FIRE--"

...Maybe the stories about these fearsome beings were a bit embelished.

Slime 1: 6ST
Slime 2: 6ST

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:27 pm

"Out of our WAY!" Sieq shouted at them in the hopes they would flee and not fight back. In truth, he didn't want to hurt them, but would have to if they stood their ground. Hopefully his shout could prevent that.

Dragon Roar
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:31 pm

"it seems we have type advantage,poor little things to have to face such a three fire users" tobias said wanting to not laugh at them,preparing for a figth but seeing the intentions of his teammate he try the same ,"Well if you and your friend leave us alone we'll not harm do any harm on you".

Persuade.

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:51 pm

“I would take my friend’s advice. You would not want things to get “hot and heavy” in here, and not in the way you would like them to.” Salos said with a smile.

(Persuade)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:54 am

Dragon Roar - 6!, 74. One hit, one crit.
Persuade - 50, success.
Persuade - 4! Crit success.

Their attempts to intimidate/talk their way out of fighting the slimes were effective. Wildly effective. Sieq's roar caused the slimes to freeze on the spot from pure terror, and after that threatening display, Tobias' suggestion seemed quite appealing to them. Doubly so once they heard Salos' thinly veiled threat.
"YeahokayithinkwewillBYEEEEE!!!" The first slime just melted into a round slime shape and bounced away as fast as her elastic body could carry her, fading out of sight faster than anyone could react, and the second one followed suit, not realizing she dropped something in her hurry.

You have gained an Incomplete Map! Use it to get advantage on an Advance roll. You will not lose your items on defeat.

Inventory: Incomplete map x1
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 4:59 am

"That's a good start. Let's move on." Sieq watched the slimes run away in fear before turning his attention to the map. It could be helpful, but he trusted it to his companions. He would move when they moved, making sure he stayed in front.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:07 am

"Well that was quick". Tobias picked the map and look at it with curiosity,"is incomplete but we can use it to go through the castle" he packed it in her backpack "Lets move on" said the pyromancer as he waited salos.

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:29 am

Salos nodes as he followed his teammates. He tried to keep his eyes opened.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:57 pm

Advance - 97, failure
Encounter - 48, success.

The party could not walk more than a minute before they stumbled upon more enemies. It would seem the slimes running away screaming caused enough of a ruckus to put this entire section of the castle on high alert.

Speaking of those slimes, as the group stumbled into a branching path, an imposing statue standing at the crossroads, two succubi were waiting for them, along with one of the slimes they just scared off! However, she appeared less willing to back off now that she had allies by her side, if still not all that sure of herself. Flanking her were a pair of performers, one wielding a golden harp and lazily floating above the floor, and another constantly bouncing in place with practiced steps.

"T-That's them! O-Oh gosh, p-please don't let them get a hit on me..." The two quickly stepped in front of the slime, preparing to face the three intruders.

Songstress: 5St
Dancer: 5St
Slime: 5St

Inventory: Incomplete map x1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:00 pm

Salos summoned his bow, aiming at the one with the harp. He didn’t shot yet, waiting to see if his team mates struck.

(Prepare action: blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:20 pm

"it seems this time we have no choice,now we alerted the enemies and i think they will not want to back off like first meet" Tobias took a fan o knife preparing himself as well for this fight "but i have nothing to lost so, if you three are willing to let us pass i promise to not make any harm on you".

Prepare: Knives.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next