Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Sieq was willing to throw some punches. He stepped forward and tried to land a series of hits on the dancer, doing his best to ignore the bounce of her chest.

Prepare: Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:37 pm

The succubi decide to fight, triggering prepared actions.
(btw unless i missunderstood only Sieq had a target so your attacks will hit random targets)
Blazing Bullseye - 41, miss.
Knives - 93, 79, 36, A miss, a hit, and a critical miss. Bleeding - 15, resisted
Improv Combo (Dancer) - 19, 52, 74, two hits and a crit miss.

Half-Hearted Thrust (Sieq) - 57, miss
Beckon (Salos) - Auto
Close-Up (Tobias) - 33, failure.

What ensued was chaos. The slime succubus ignored all of them as her two allies scoffed at their mercy, took a deep breath, and made the questionable decision to face her fears by charging at Sieq, melting into a puddle to get behind him and aiming a vicious thrust towards his spine... But it seems she distinctly remembers his shout from before and falters, causing her lance to harmlessly bounce against the concealed scales with a "bonk" noise. Salos and Tobias promptly reacted to the sudden assault by letting lose a flaming arrow and sharp blades respectively. The slime was absolutely NOT willing to let the flames touch her, batting the arrow out of the sky with a clumsy swipe, through luck more than through skill.

She could not however repeat that feat when the fan of knives flew her way, one piercing through her slime and... Just kind of staying there, floating inside her body, dealing very little harm. She quickly went back into puddle form the dodge the other two, one of the knives grazing Sieq's cheek instead of hitting her. Sieq could easily ignore the pain from a wound this minor, and managed to get two solid hits on the dancer, preventing her from trying to advance towards Tobias... But as he went for a final uppercut, she took a graceful step backwards, grabbed his hand, and pulled it inside her cleavage, giving him a taste of how warm and soft it was.

Salos heard a soft, gentle melody, and as he looked for the source, he noticed the songtress floating closer, beckoning him over with a gesture of her hand. The song invading his ears made it hard to focus on anything else, and for some reason, part of him considered the idea...

Sieq: 28WP
Salos: 29.5WP - Beckoned
Tobias: 29.5WP
Songstress: 5St
Dancer: 3St
Slime: 4.5St

Progress: 1/3
Inventory: Incomplete map x1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:48 pm

“Sorry. No means no music lady.” Salos said, summoning Fire daggers and throwing them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:54 pm

Sieq looked around, unsure of who to attack or how. Salos had the songstress, and attacking the dancer could endanger Tobias. He guessed that left the slime. Just like he practiced, he gathered black lightning using the scales on his forearm and loosed it at the shy succubus.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:58 pm

Tobias decide to focus on the caster than the mele ranged enemies trying to disarm the more dangerous of them as he focus on the songtress lauching three flames at her, "i' rather Alternative rock,sorry" he joke aiming the flames and quickly making a flame bat to throw the flames. "home run!!"

Circus of fiery fire.

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Blaze Daggers (Songstress) - 49, 70, 88!, 38. A miss, three hits, a crit. That's a one-shot, fellas!
Draconic Bolt (Slime) - 86! Critical hit.
Circus of Firey Fire (Songstress) - 89! Critical miss.

Slime Onahole (Salos) - 59, failure
Close Up (Sieq) - (8!, 52), critical success.

Salos' daggers find their mark, knocking the wind out of the songstress and thanfully interrupting the song that was worming its way inside Salos' mind, but not before Tobias' flames missed her and bounced back in his own direction, giving him some slight burns. The songstress tried to stand up, only to fall back to the floor in exhaustion, before gazing up at Salos with a seductive stare. "...Oh my. I'm so weak and vulnerable now... Hey, my voice is nice, isn't it? ...Don't you wanna hear my moans too..? Hey, come on..." She rubbed her legs together suggestively, a clear invitation...

The slime did her best to dodge the draconic energy surging from Sieq, but sadly for her the slime that makes up her body conducts the shadowy lightning far too well for her to have any chance of doing so, taking the full brunt of the attack, and causing her to stumble around in a stunned daze.

"...Hellooo~? Aren't you forgetting someone, now?" The dancer's voice rang out with a playful tone from behind Sieq, who turned around in surprise..! Only to be greeted by the sight of the dancer doing slow and captivating movements of her arms and torso, causing her breasts to move enticingly in his field of view even with such a simple dance.

Sieq: 25WP
Salos: 29.5WP
Tobias: 29.5WP
Songstress: 0St - Last Request
Dancer: 3St
Slime: 1.5St - Stun, Blight

Progress: 1/3
Inventory: Incomplete map x1
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:31 pm

Tobias quickly went toward the dancer trying to protect sieq casting a flame orb directly to her and finisher off, "Stay way from him you demon!"

Flame orb.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:53 pm

Sieq took a step back on instinct as his face flushed. Her breasts looked so big and soft.... before he could even think about it he was simply enjoying the show. "Er.. uh..."

Stunned because he got Crit
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:06 pm

“Sorry, but no thanks.” Salos said to the songstress. He summoned a bow of flames and aimed at the dancer.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:57 am

(I'm so done with RL rn. So yeah... No points for guessing but i'm unable to finish this. If any DM wants to take over, feel free.

This is my fault for thinking i could handle one last RP without anything getting in the way, tbh. I'll purely stick to enemy creation from now on.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 12:03 pm

(is sad to read that but is okay, don't worry we will see who can DM this for us but is up to the others teammates to take that decision)

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 3:14 pm

(Don't worry Weatherkeep, no hard feelings. Best of luck with your RL stuff. I wouldn't mind picking this up with a new DM)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 4:37 pm

(You need to take care of yourself. We can find someone else to run this. Please feel better soon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle   Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonfire Trio in Mirage's Castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2