Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:02 am

Ki Shot (31) Fail
Sexy Smooch (29,35) Fail

Lisa attempted to run at Kong and give him a direct kiss, but the ki ball flying past her stopped her in her tracks. "Afraid of my kisses? Maybe I'll just go back to using my feet on you?" She wondered aloud.

Kong: 7/22 Willpower
Lisa: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:04 am

"Please don't." Kong quietly as he tried to calm himself down.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:08 am

Find Your Center (Auto)
Tongue Twister (65) Fail

Lisa's face lit up as she hatched a mischievous idea. "Oh, you don't want me to use my feet? Okay, you won't have to feel my smooth, soft stockings gliding across your sensitive skin anymore, I promise." She mocked him as she was about to put her pink sneakers back on.

Kong: 8/22 Willpower, Deep Breathing
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:11 am

Kong bit his lip to stop himself from telling her not to. He waited for her to put her shoes on before he threw another ball of ki at her.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:15 am

Ki Shot (67) Fail
Sexy Smooch: Modified (35,6) Crit Success

"I totally thought you were going to beg me to use my feet some more. Don't worry, you don't need to beg for me to get you off." Lisa assured him. She never put her shoes back on, she suddenly went right back to Kong and pushed her foot hard into his cock.

Kong: 5/22 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:19 am

Kong let out a groan, his cock bulging from her teasing, as he helplessly fell to his knees in front of Lisa.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:22 am

Stunned
Pepper 'Em (81,49;60,97;50,78) 2 Success

"Wow, you really love feet. If only I could drain you with my soles. I hope you're not disappointed that I'm going to have to kiss you a lot while you cum all over my leggings." Lisa teased him as she more tenderly rubbed her toes against Kong's manhood, pushing him to the brink.

Kong: 2/22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:24 am

With the last of his strength Kong tried to shove her away before he came for her feet.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:26 am

Force Palm (80) Success
Sexy Smooch (21) Fail

With a desperate attack, Kong bought himself a moment of time. But what could he do with it? Lisa wasn't even close to running thin on endurance.

Kong: 2/22 Willpower
Lisa: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:27 am

The martial artist picked himself up and then ran at Lisa in on last desperate charge.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:32 am

Swarming Sting (19,24,50,74) 3 Success, 1 Fail
Life Stealing Liplock: Modified (40,24) Success

Kong landed three powerful blows against the midara, but his stamina failed him and he fell to his knees. This let Lisa put her foot right on his face, then push him down onto the ground under her foot. "You fought harder than I thought you would. But, that just means I get more energy out of you~" she cooed as she climbed on top of him, one foot trampling his face and the other stepping on his chest.

Kong has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:35 am

Kong tried to push her off of him, but with how weak he felt and how good her stocking clad foot felt on his face, all he managed to do was squirm weakly beneath her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:37 am

"Such a footslut, just like the other boy. I couldn't drain him, but I'm going to kiss you silly~" Lisa cheered happily as she decided to try toying with this foot fetishist like the last one. "Beg for me to jerk you off with my feet." She ordered as her sole grinded into Kong's face even harder.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:40 am

"J-Jerk me off wi-with your feet." Kong moaned submissively as her wonderful sole rubbed away his will to resist her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:43 am

"Anything for you, cutie~" Lisa stepped off of him and sat behind Kong. She propped him up and let him lean back against her as she undid his clothes. When he was naked, she snaked her legs around him and crushed his member between her soles.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:48 am

Kong moaned as precum squirted out of his dick from her rough treatment. "Not again." the man mumbled as he leaned back into Lisa.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:50 am

"Hm, what was that? I couldn't hear you." The midara said as her feet started pumping his cock all the way from the base to the tip in a steady rhythm. While the stockinged footjob kept him nice and docile, Lisa started tracing kisses up and down Kong's neck, each little peck leaving behind a mark and sapping away some of his energy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:55 am

"I, uh, just spent, ah, a week, as, ah, a footslave to, ah, a gang of thieves." Kong explained between moans, his body shuddering from her kiss and his cock throbbing between her sexy stocking clad feet. "They, ah, didn't even, ah, bother to steal anything, ah, from me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 3:58 am

"That sounds like fun. Why wouldn't you want it to happen again?" Lisa asked as she pinched and teased his glans between her toes and trailed her kisses up his neck until she started covering his cheeks with smooches.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:04 am

"Humiliating." Kong moaned as he leaned into her kisses. "I just, ah, just reco, ah, recovered a necklace, ah, ah, they stole. They, ah, dominated me, ah, bu-but didn't, ah, take it back!" Kong's sentence was punctuated by his dick deciding it couldn't take anymore and firing off a load of white, hot semen.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:07 am

"But from the looks of it, you love being humiliated. Admit it, it turns you on when a girl takes advantage of your kinks and makes you so horny you can't fight back." Lisa said as she wiggled her toes for him. Her stockings dripped with his ejaculation, and the proof of her claim was plain on her feet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:12 am

"N-No, I..." Kong tried to deny, but as he stared at her feet covered in his cum, he wasn't sure if he was trying to convince her or himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 am

"You're in love with the feeling of a woman dominating you, no matter how embarrassing it is to lose to her. Your pride doesn't matter, as long as they take care of your boundless lust~" the midara whispered to him as her feet wrapped around his member again and slowly jerked him off. She gave him another big kiss right on his cheek, relieving Kong of another chunk of his energy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:21 am

"I'm... in love, ah, with woman dominating me?" Kong asked uncertainly with a moan. The defeated man wasn't as opposed to the idea as he thought he should have been.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:25 am

"That's right. You're so submissive and kinky, deep down, all you want is to cum over and over for a dominant seductress. Say, isn't that what you're doing for me right now?" Lisa said coyly as her footjob ramped up to full speed and she gave him a big kiss on the lips. Both of the martial artist's heads were being subjected to the midara's direct teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next