Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:28 am

"Yes." Kong moaned into the kiss before he climaxed again for Lisa.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:33 am

"I knew it~ Let's have some fun together, cutie~" the midara purred as her feet stroked every drop of his orgasm out and became an even bigger mess. She held Kong close and forced him to climax again and again like this. Her stockings and soles squeezed out all of his semen, and her cherry lipstick kisses sucked out all of the boy's energy. Every moment of his draining felt like bliss for the martial artist.

(Kong has lost to Lisa! Pick a weakness from the following:

Weakness-Weakness: Non-mental binds require 2 successful struggles to escape.

Weakness-Level Zero: During Kong's next encounter or adventure, his non-pleasure attacks deal 0 damage)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:38 am

Kong's mind blanked from the pleasure as he became too weak to think for himself. He was reduced to a submissive doll for the dominant, sexy Lisa to toy with as she wished.  

(Weakness-Level Zero: During Kong's next encounter or adventure, his non-pleasure attacks deal 0 damage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:47 am

Luckily (or unluckily) for Kong, once he was completely wrung dry of his stamina, Lisa let him go. "That was a good meal! Totally makes up for not being able to drain the other guy. Now, what to do with you? I guess I need to make sure you don't die out here." The midara picked him up and carried him off of the road to a clearing where she could make his camp. While Kong was tucked away in a tent, she got a fire going for him and left food and water for him in his tent. "There. You'll be fine, right?" Lisa asked the weakened boy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:49 am

"... You never did smother me with your tits." Kong weakly pointed out as he struggled to sit up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:53 am

"I figured you were more into feet. Want me to smother you to sleep?" Lisa asked, giving her girls a jiggle and showing off how her tube top hugged them tightly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:54 am

"...Yes." Kong admitted with a blush as he openly stared at her boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:57 am

"So horny even after being drained~ since you gave me so much energy, I'll do that for you. Give me a hug!" Lisa smiled and cuddled up to Kong's side, guiding his face into her tits and pressing them again him as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:59 am

Kong used the rest of his strength to kiss and worship her tits until he eventually passed out between them from exhaustion
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 am

The Level Eater giggled at his submissive, kinky nature before she let him sleep and slipped out of his tent. It was still daytime, but Lisa thought that was the least she could do for him. Having satisfied both her dominant, sadistic nature and her hunger, she went down the road to go to the next town. It would take quite a while before Kong would recover from his encounter with her.

The End
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 am

(Thanks for the RP, you did great.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:31 am

(Likewise, I had fun both running and facing Lisa.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm

(Now I want to just do an improv'd adventure where Kong gets bullied by every girl he meets while he's too weak to fight back.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4