Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos at the Orange Falls Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos at the Orange Falls Manor Empty
PostSubject: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 1:08 am

On his recent travels Salos had received an invitation to stay with a wealthy noble woman in a town called Orange Falls, in a region famously full of slime girls. It would certainly be a welcome break from fending off midara on the open road.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:45 am

Salos headed towards the mysterious mansion, hoping this would give him a break from everything.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 12:57 pm

The manor was a bit out of the way. It was a large, immaculately maintained building. The path to the front door was flanked by statues of curvy slime girls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 2:23 pm

Salos approached the main door, keeping an eye on the slime girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:07 pm

As sexy as the statues were, they were just statues. Although Salons couldn't help but feel like they were lustfully watching him as he reached the front door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:11 pm

Salos knocked on the front door, seeing if he got a response.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:25 pm

The door was soon opened by an orange slime girl in a very revealing maid uniform. She had an amazing hour glass figure. Her curves jiggling obscenely with her every movement in a way only a slime girl's body could. "Hello. You must be Salos." She said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:32 pm

“Yes. I got an invitation to come to this manor from the owner.” Salos said in a polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:39 pm

"I'll take you to the mistress right away." The gelatinous maid said. Turning around and beginning to walk deeper into the manor. Her big butt bouncing and swaying the whole way.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 pm

Salos couldn’t help but be a little captivated by the maid’s large bouncing bottom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm

And what a mesmerizing ass it was. Regularly bouncing in such a seductive, eye catching way. He was so focused on that rear that he almost didn't notice that he had followed it to a main room where an older woman in an element summer dress was waiting for him. "Hello Salos." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:25 pm

“Hello ma’am. You sent me an invite. How may I help you?” Salos said, thinking she may have invited him here for a task.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:34 pm

"There's no need. It's an honor to host an adventurer of such distinction. I see you've already meet Patricia. She'll be tending to your every need during your stay here." The mistress of the house said. Coming across as canny and possibly a little conniving.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:37 pm

“That’s a nice offer Miss, but I can’t help to think I may be missing something here. I don’t think I would need a maid to tend to my every need. Is there something going on around here or a job that needs to be completed. I usually don’t get offers to get a vacation.” he said, trying to keep his tone to show that he was polite but a little confused. He hoped he didn’t sound rude, but he was a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:42 pm

"Well if you must be so upfront about things. I've been rather lonely as of late. And I was hoping a dashing adventurer with tales to tell would be able to provide some excitement. But if you're just looking for payment something can probably be arranged." She said with an embarrassed sigh. Sounding worried that she might have offended him somehow.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:48 pm

“What kind of excitement are you looking for? As long as it isn’t too crazy I may be able to help.” he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 4:59 pm

"Oh nothing elaborate. I just wanted to talk. But that can wait. You must be weary from your travels. Please enjoy my hospitality and we'll meet in the morning. Patricia will show you to your room." She said, playing the part of the generous host.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:36 pm

“Ok, if you insist. Thank you for your hospitality.” Salos said with a bow. He turned to the maid with a soft smile. “Can you show me to where I will be staying?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:45 pm

The curvy maid and her amazing butt lead Salos to a large and luxurious guestroom with its own bathroom. "Master's clothes are so dirty from traveling. Would he like me to wash them while he takes a bath?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 5:56 pm

“Yes please if that would be ok?” he asked her nicely. He didn’t really like to order anyone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:03 pm

"It would be my pleasure." The maid assured him. Her tits bouncing seductively with every word she said. Patricia filled the bath and waited for him to strip out of his clothes so she could wash them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:22 pm

Salos stripped out of his clothes and climbed into the bathtub.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 6:29 pm

The slime girl maid took his clothes away. Returning a few minutes later. "Would master like me to help him clean up?" She asked with a curtsy that showed off her deep cleavage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 7:04 pm

“Sure.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 am

The slime girl undressed and got in the tub behind him. Absorbing some of the water and causing her curves to become even more pronounced. She took a sponge and ran it along his chest. Her full breasts rubbing against his back in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos at the Orange Falls Manor   Salos at the Orange Falls Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos at the Orange Falls Manor
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next