Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:44 pm

Salos was on his way to the Monston Manor. The home of Lady Amelia Monston, a local noblewoman rumored to be connected to several local disappearances. The pyromancer had been dispatched to investigate the rumors.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Salos knew he needed to be careful or he could end up meeting a similar fate. He managed to sneak close to the mansion without drawing any attention.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:48 pm

As he approached the manor Salos saw several maids and gardners going about their duties, all of them curvy, maternal looking women in sexy uniforms.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:53 pm

Salos looked around to see if he could find a door that would lead inside. Something told him he should avoid dealing with maids if he could.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Salos managed to find a discrete little side door where no one would see him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Salos snuck into the side door, hoping to find the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:58 pm

In a stroke of bad luck Salos crashed directly into the soft curves of a particularly motherly looking maid. Her voluptuous form, long smooth hair, and kindly expression capturing his gaze. "Well hello. You must be the new maid. I'm Lidia, but you can call me Mommy." She said sweetly as she pulled him into a hug that trapped his head between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:01 pm

He blushed red as she hugged him. He manages to pull away. “I’m not the new maid. I’m here to confront the owner of this house.” he said, trying to sound tough.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:03 pm

"Don't worry cutie you'll get to meet the mistress soon enough, but first let's get you into uniform." Lidia said as she took Salos by the hand and beginning to lead him through the halls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:05 pm

“I told you already. I’m not a new maid. I’m not even a girl. My name is Salos.” he said, trying to get her to let go as she dragged him though the house.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:07 pm

But the woman didn't seem to hear him. She quickly dragged him to a big changing room full of dresses and uniforms. "Now be a good girl for mommy and let me help you get ready." She said as she picked out a sexy maid uniform exactly Salos's size.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:09 pm

“No way. I’m not wearing that.” he said, getting annoyed. His anger caused some flames to spark around him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:11 pm

"Tell you what. If you put it on and let me do your makeup I'll take you straight to the mistress." Lidia offered, jiggling a little in a way that caused her milky breasts to bounce.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:13 pm

“Take me to her now. I’m not some girl looking for a job. I want your mistress to answer some questions.” he said, getting more annoyed then ever.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:15 pm

Lidia sighed. "Fine. I'll take you to the mistress." She said, sounding dejected. She began to lead Salos back through the halls, her wide hips and plump rear swaying hypnotically with each step.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Salos tried to keep his eyes off her rear as she lead him through the mansion,but he couldn’t help looking at it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:20 pm

"There's no need to be rude dear. Mommy is only trying to help. Just let Mommy take care of you." Lidia told him, referring to his earlier outburst, as the mesmerizing sway of her hips continued.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:21 pm

“Let mommy take care......”he said, trying to shake himself back as he still followed her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:25 pm

Salos followed the sway of her hips until suddenly he found himself on a sort of stage, in the far end of a pseudo-ballroom. The rest of the room was full of maids, and on a couch overlooking the stage sat Lady Manston.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:27 pm

“Are you the owner of this house?” he said, snapping out of it a little as he looked at the lady who seemed to be the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:28 pm

"Why yes I am Salos." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:31 pm

“Tell me where the missing people have gone. I know that you had a hand in it.” he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:32 pm

"Sure Salos. Lidia will happily show you what happened to them. All you need to do is ask her." The Lady chuckled, pulling down her top gesturing for two of her maids to come and start suckling at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:34 pm

“What happened to them and what is going on?” he asked the maid confused.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 11:36 pm

Lidia let out a little laugh. "Why honey. They're the maids you see all around you. Mommy's obedient little girls. And soon you will be to." She told him with a sly wink.

Salos: 29 Willpower
Lidia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next