Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:51 pm

“Maybe I could try breastfeeding?” she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:54 pm

Lidia quickly summoned another maid and ordered her to resist Sally's temptations to the best of her abilities. "Make me proud." The head maid encouragingly whispered in Sally's ear as before moving the still dazed maid from earlier into a chair.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Sally frees her tits from her dress as she starts to caress her tits in a seductive manner, trying to draw in the new maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 5:58 pm

The maid watched. Biting her lower lip and blushing as she prepared herself for a storm of temptation. The maid's eyes never leaving Sally's chest as they followed her hands every seductive motion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 6:29 pm

“Don’t you like my nipples? Don’t they make your mouth water?” she says as she teases her nipples with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 6:31 pm

"Yes mistress Sally." The maid admitted as her eyes drifted down to Sally's nipples, her throat suddenly feeling very dry.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 7:43 pm

“Why don’t you come and suck on them?” she says seductively.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 7:44 pm

"Because Lidia ordered me to resist." The maid explained. Shaking a little as she was unable to stop herself from taking a step towards Sally.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 9:11 pm

“But you know you would feel sooooo blissful if you sucked on them.....” she said with a sultry tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm

"It would. But I can't.." The maid said quietly as she took another step forward, her gaze never moving an inch from Sally's suckable nipples.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 8:16 am

“Give in to me and be my baby.” she said as she teased her nipple more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 1:38 pm

After a few more moments of watching Sally's seductive display the maid's resolve broke. She leaned down, wrapped her lips around a nipple, and began the obediently suckle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 2:10 pm

“That’s right, suckle and give yourself to mommy.” she said in a whisper as she planted a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:04 pm

The maid let out a needy moan as she began to drink with more fervor, giving in completely to Sally's seduction.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:07 pm

“Look how cute she is Lidia.” Sally said, enjoying playing mother a little more then she thought.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm

"She's adorable. And you reduced her to a lust riddled mess so quickly. Mother is going to be very proud." Lidia chuckled, giving Sally a kiss on the cheek. The maid was currently deaf to everything but the nipple in her mouth and Sally's sweet voice, completely open and obedient for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:15 pm

“Think mommy would be mad if I kept this one as my baby?” she asked Lidia as she stroked the back of her head lovingly. “I already promised that I would turn that adventurer into your personal baby.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:16 pm

"I don't think mommy would mind." Lidia answered as the maid looked up at Sally with eyes full of longing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:19 pm

“Then she will be my little baby maid. I will make sure she gets lots of mommy time with me. Care to help me get her ready for her new role?” Sally asks as she hugs her baby maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:23 pm

"I'll hold her nice and still for you. Think of this as a final test of everything you've learned." Lidia said with a wink. Stepping behind the suckling maid and pulling her into a gentle hug, waiting to see how Sally would completely dominate her new baby maid's mind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:34 pm

“Watch my tits and listen to my words.” she says as she shakes her tits back and forth in a seductive and hypnotic showing. “You will call me mommy or mama. You will refer to Lidia as aunty Lidia or nanny Lidia. You only desires in life is mommy’s milk and making mommy and aunty happy. You will find yourself drawn to every milky nipple you see. You beg any woman to feed you. You can only talk like a cute baby.” she says, letting her words dominate the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm

"Yes mommy." The maid blankly replied, her voice becoming more high pitched as she sank and absorbed Sally's words.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:46 pm

“You wear a diaper and pretty dresses. You listen to all the maids, but you take mommy, aunty, and mistresses’s order above all others. Now I want you to beg Aunty to diaper you.” she said, planting a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 3:48 pm

"May I please have a diaper auntie Lidia?" The maid begged cutely. Prompting the head maid to bring her a diaper to wear. "Well I think we're about ready for that adventure. He won't know what hit him." Lidia told Sally.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 4:18 pm

“What kind of baby would you want? A baby boy or baby girl? I think girl would be better. Plus she could have play dates with this little one.” she said patting her baby’s head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next