Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 pm

"Then the first thing to do will be to get them in the right frame of mind, use your sex appeal and adorable wiles to wear down their will and capture their full attention. Then you just need to move their focus to those lovely boobs of yours and moving then in a soothing, hypnotic pattern as you tell them all about how nice it is to stare, how calm and horny it makes them, how deep they're sinking for your perfect boobs." Lidia explained, as she did so she bounced her own boobs up and down in slow, teasing arcs. "But make sure not to go too fast. Because if they realize what your doing before you've fully ensnared them they might fight back, and I wouldn't want my beloved Sally getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:16 am

“Yes Lidia. I will make sure to be careful. Anything special I can do with my bottom?” she asks, wanting to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:21 am

"Well if you're looking to hypnotize him with it then you'd do the same thing as with your breasts. But if you're looking to use your rear to get him in the mood to be dominated then just sway your hips and occasionally 'accidentally' bump into him with it." Lidia suggested as she gave her own wide hips a teasing shake.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:23 am

“Can I do anything else with it to help weaken him?” she asks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:25 am

Lidia thought long and hard. "Well if you can somehow sit in his lap without tipping him off you might be able to give him a lap dance, I doubt he'd last long after that. She said, chuckling at the thought. "But that would likely work best once he's already halfway there."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:37 am

“Can I learn to smother like you?” she asks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:39 am

"Absolutely. Would you like to practice on a maid?" Her nanny offered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:48 am

“Yes I would.” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:59 am

Lidia summoned one of the maids. "How may I help you mistress Sally?" The maid asked with a curtsy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:05 am

“I’m looking to practice my smothering. I hope you are ready.” she says getting closer to the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:08 am

"By all means mistress. Do with me as you wish." The maid replied with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:12 am

She smiles as she pulls the maid into her waiting boobies, making sure she gets to spend some intimate time with her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:23 am

The maid nuzzled into Sally's breasts. "Good start. Be sure to get her head deep between them so that all she can see and feel is your tits." Lidia advised as she watched Sally get to work.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Sally brought the e deep between her boobs, her tits slowly becoming the only things the maid knew.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 12:21 pm

The maid's mock struggles grew weaker and weaker as she sank into Sally's embrace. "Talk to her sweetheart. Fully seduce her with your body and words." Her nanny told her, encouraging Sally to use her teachings to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:04 pm

“Don’t you just love how soft my girls are? Don’t you just feel so nice in them?” she whispers into the maid’s ear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:06 pm

"Yes." The maid admitted as her struggles further slowed. Sally could feel the woman place the occasional kiss and lick on her boobs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 2:37 pm

“You love my boobs, don’t you? You would do anything to enjoy this softness more wouldn’t you?” she whispers into her ear as she smothers her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 2:40 pm

"Yes. Anything." The maid muttered absentmindedly as her struggles came to a stop and she began to affectionately nuzzle them instead.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:12 pm

“If I told you to get on your feet and kiss Lidia’s bare ass, would you for more time with my girls?” she asks as she nods to Lidia.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:14 pm

The maid hesitated for a moment, bit a few more seconds with Sally's girls changed her mind. "Yes mistress." She replied, nuzzling deeper, to hide her embarrassed blush.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:20 pm

“I would love to see that. Lidia, If you would be so kind?” she said, backing up and looking at her friend with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:23 pm

Lidia returned the wink before turning around and hiking up her skirt. The maid got on her knees and kissed the headmaid's big butt only for Lida to thrust it back and knock the maid unto her back. Before the servant could recover Lidia sat her curvy rear down on the other woman's face, smothering the maid with her ass. "Soon I'll have nothing more to teach you." Lidia said with an amused giggle as she completely dominated the maid with her ass.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Sally smiled as she used her foot to tease the maid’s crotch as Linda was enjoying her face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:40 pm

Soon the two quickly reduced the maid to a obedient, pleasure ridden mess. Lidia dismounted the maid and gave Sally an approving nod. "Well done. Anything else you'd like to practice?" She asked suggestively, clearly enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor   Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. The Maids of Monston Manor
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next