Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:23 pm

Selene squeaked and held the woman as she softly hugged her "don't worry, we will save your son or we will die trying, no matter what we will give it our all" she said proudly as she looked to her "Tell me anything you know in there and I'll make sure we find him"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 2:48 am

Test glanced around. Trying to get an idea of how many people were missing by counting the patrons at the bar.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:09 am

"I'm sorry." the woman said as she started crying. "I-I never went in there myself. Th-The children used to go in there to play. When the di-disappearances started, we told them to stay away from th-their, b-but most of them didn't listen!"

---

"I used to go hunting in the forest when I was younger." the man said with a shake of his head. "There's ruins of another town further in, but I hear from the younger folks that the path to it was suddenly overgrown shortly before the disappearances started."

Test looked around and noted that the place was empty except for the old man, his group of Adventures, and a lone woman in a cloak sitting off by herself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:12 am

With his companions already questioning the barman Test went over to the lady in the cloak. If she was still around maybe she new something. "Hello." He said to her by way of greeting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 3:19 am

"Overgrowth.... it's likely related, we should investigate that first." Jonas said aloud in thought. He noticed the same woman that Test had, and he quietly joined the conversation his companion had struck up with her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 8:52 am

Gwen didn't actually bother with following her fellow adventurers, so she went away to check on Selene.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:11 am

Selene hugged the woman close letting her cry "I understand, don't worry it will all work out, is there a mayor or something in this town that i can talk to? i want to get some info on the forest and i also want to tell them to block off any access to the forest until my group clears it out" she said wanting to give the woman a safer feeling
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:39 pm

"Please being back my son! Please bring back my son!" the woman repeated over and over again as she cried into Selene's shoulder.

This was the situation Gwen had found her teammate in.

---

The cloaked woman just nodded in greeting as she silently sipped at her drink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 5:41 pm

"Do you know anything about the nearby forest or missing persons?" Jonas asked the cloaked woman out of curiosity. He tried to make his tone sound non-confrontational.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Oh. Gwen thought, giving the two woman breathing room as made an effort to be discreet while approaching Selene, then, she followed to wave to her fairy ally, signaling that she is there.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:33 am

Selene smiled to her and waved her over as she held the woman "Hey, miss, i promise i will save him, me and my team" she said as she looked to Gwen. "This woman told me that some of the kids seemed to have been kidnapped into the forest, we need to make that a big focus on saving them" she said making sure to get the plan out then and there so the woman could here they would work to save them
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:37 am

"We're new in town. Any advice for travelers?" Test asked, trying a different angle of questioning.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:48 am

"Thank you, miss. Bless your heart." the woman said as she finally stopped crying.

---

"I dragged a man out of there the other day." she told them. "Was out huntin' when the prey went too deep into the forest. Had to fish the fool out of an Alraune nectar bath."

She took another sip of her drink. "As for advice, stay spread out. Better that only one person gets caught hit by an ambush than everyone in the group, right?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:50 am

"Alraunes... stay spread out... Okay. Thank you." Jonas turned to Test and continued. "I think we've learned as much as we can. Should we regroup and enter the forest?" He asked, leaving the choice to his allies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:53 am

"So you deal regularly with the forest?" Test said. "Any advice on how to spot an ambush like that?" Her advice was, unusual. But as long as everybody stayed close enough to quickly regroup it wasn't necessarily a bad idea. "Regrouping probably isn't a bad idea." He added once he registered Jonas's question. Getting ready to leave with him once the cloaked woman answered his question.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 2:16 pm

"Yes! I'm not allowing some dirty midara to harm anyone." She said as she clutched her right fist. "Should i call the others?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 8:46 pm

Selene nodded "Yeah lets get everyone together, ma'am do you have anywhere to go or are you okay to go home?" she asked worried for the woman's health mentally and physically
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:10 pm

"I'm okay." the woman said with a sniff as she wiped away the tears. "Bless you, dearies. Bless you."

---

The cloaked woman snorted. "Wouldn't be much of an ambush if you could see it."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:17 am

Jonas admitted in his mind that Test probably should've seen that coming. He left the tavern to find his other allies. "I'm ready when you are, I'll follow your lead." He said to Gwen and Selene when he found them, prepared as he could be for the forest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:05 am

Test couldn't act surprised. The chance of there being some sort of trick to get them out of ambushes was pretty low. The adventure followed Jonas back to the others.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:09 am

Clasping her palms together, Gwen stated. "Very well, shall i take the lead, or does anyone else want it?" She then started to make her way towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 am

Selene nodded as she followed after waving goodbye to the woman "feel free to lead, you seem pretty confident!" she said happily as she looked at the large forest with excitement
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:17 pm

The group met up at the edge of the forest. Ready to beging their adventure proper.

Gwen: 30 Willpower
Selene: 30 Willpower
Jonas: 30 Willpower
Test: 30 Willpower

Advance: 0/3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:33 pm

"We learned that we should keep a fair amount of distance between ourselves in order to prevent more than one person from being caught in ambushes or traps. Let's spread out a bit." Jonas informed Selene as he stayed a few paces away from his allies and started trekking into the forest.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:17 am

"I see... well, i'm gonna be the cannon fodder for traps then." Gwen said as she paced up ahead, making extra sure she kept herself at most 3 meters (10ft) away from her friends, since she was not one for spreading out the group.

[Be The Target (If that's allowed)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next