Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure

Go down 
+4
AggronStrong
DNHumanBeing
BurningVulcan
Present
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  Empty
PostSubject: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:58 am

(Ages back I tried to make one of these but got way too excited and burned myself out immediately. It was also very bad. I want to try again now, even if I won't finish it.)

After a long and hard day, you drift into a sweet slumber. Until, that is, you're awoken by the sensation of a light breeze. You open your eyes and see that you and you're bed is now outside. Stone ruins make up your immediate surroundings, with a dense forest surrounding it. One side of the ruins ends in walls, the others into three paths that lead into the forest.

A light seems to be luring you towards a platform next to you. With nowhere else to go, you step up to it. "Welcome to the Summoner's Rift!" beams an all too familiar voice. "You have been chosen by the League of Ladies to partake in their contest! You must avoid the beautiful woman on the opposing team and destroy their nexus, or submit to their pleasure as their thrall! Please, read the rules before you for a detailed explanation!"

Unable to make sense of being Isekai'd into a summoner's rift with some very horny abd dominating champions, you quickly try to decide your best course of action.

1: Read the rules.
2: "Fuck the rules" (run straight down the road directly behind you)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 am

Reading the rules is always a good idea. I vote for option 1.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:19 am

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:04 am

I mean, i think i know the rules but less go anyway.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Vuko

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure    Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunted in Summoner's Rift - Choose your own adventure
Page 1 of 1