A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Choose Your Own Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:02 am

(because starting 3 half-finished threads at the same time is a good idea)

Welcome to a CYOA, where your input is ruled by the tyranny of the majority. At the end of each post, you get 3 options you can vote on, and after 4 posts the story continues(in case of a tie or lack of votes, I decide). Now, on to the story:

>be Derek
>you are a work-from-home graphic artist living in an apartment in a first-world-country
>currently, you are asleep and dreaming
>it is a weird dream, being a chased by a bunch of vaguely feminine shapes
>suddenly, a ghost pops up in front of you
>it is your forgotten childhood friend Aaron
>"~oooo, Derek, beware! Evil awaits you, in the shape of sweet seduction!" he howls
>"Meh, I can't really do cryptic prophecies well. I'm telling you beautiful monster girls killed me through marathon sex that triggered a heart attack, and now they're coming after you. Good luck, and enjoy!"
>you wake up with a start, sunshine coming through your curtains
>after a hearty breakfast and toilet routine, you fire up the laptop, and google Aaron's FB page
>it's full of badly spelled condolences, so there must have been some truth to the story
>what do

a)Ignore the warning, a man's got to eat. Start googling reference pictures, you lazy dolt.
b)Heart attacks are not triggered by marathon sex unless the condition was already there, you're basically fine. Go to the store to stock up on contraceptives and lube in anticipation.
c)Welp, demons exist. Shallow your atheist pride, hang your fedora on the willows and hide in the nearest church.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 am

My vote goes towards AAAAAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm

I second A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:00 am

a) it is.

>With such a vague message, it makes no sense to throw your life around
>you have paying clients to satisfy
>that sounded dirtier than you intended
>anyway, the closest deadline is for a commission for a punk zine cover
>you search for pics of various trends, concert selfies and the like to get a good feel for the total picture
>you'll sort it all out later, now you need to be as global as possible
>annoyingly, during the process some intrusive ads get through your adblocker
>it's mostly the fake personal or malware pop-ups, but there's something curious about it
>they all feature the same girl, a blonde with a Pink-esque haircut dressed in electric blue fishnets and a tartan punk skirt in a lighter shade of the same colour
>"Hello, do you also live in Anonymous Proxy?" and "Warning! Is your PC a virus? Click here to find out!" has eerily changed to "Hello, Derek, searching for a muse?" and "Would be a shame if something where to happen to your hard-drive if you continue to ignore me"
>You sigh and click on one of those chat-window style ads, typing "Who are you and what do you want?"
>"My name is Sparky, and I want you! Wink" the reply is
>Predictable
>"Are you a monster girl?" you ask
>"Bingo, I'm a technomage with power over electricity Smile" the cheerful reply is
>"Sounds powerful. What can you do?" you continue the conversation, testing if she can actually make good on her threats to erase all your work
>"Mostly manipulation of electronic signals, which is incredible in the modern world. Here, let me give you an example!" and as she types it, your media player is activated
>The smiling face of Sparky pops up in full-screen, her eyes just as shocking blue as her clothes
>"See, I can add data and generate images in an instant!" she chirps
> Her shapely body in full HD gives you stirrings in your loins
>"I've been watching your reactions through the webcam and I think you like what you see!" she teases with an adorable expression on her face
>Fuck, she's right, Sparky's demeanor and looks are extremely attractive
>You need to do something before she gets her hooks in you even more
>what do

a)If she can generate images, she can make your job quite a bit easier. Whore yourself out in exchange for her doing your commissions.
b)Aaron got a marathon sex session and you're stuck with a goddamn data ghost. Tell her that cybering isn't really your preference.
c)Too bad about your job, these monstergirls are crazy powerful. Let's get the fuck away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 pm

I cant think of a pun, So Im just gonna say C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm

I C what you were going for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm

A... what I always opt for negotiation when possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey



Posts : 454
Join date : 2014-05-23
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:45 am

C sounds interesting. And I love this idea by the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:30 pm

B. just to be different!

but we all know C won this round with 3 votes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:53 pm

>c)
>Too bad, so sad
>Time to hightail it, fuck the capitalist drone mentality, #thisiswhyIneedmarxism
>Sparky yells some pleas to stay with her and dicks with the lights a bit, but she can't do much else
>You grabs your keys and wallet, and rush out of your appartment
>As soon as you enter the hallway, you see a figure approach you from the far end
>It's a model-level girl in a slutty version of the magician's costume
>(looks like this: http://lghttp.17106.nexcesscdn.net/808773/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/420x630/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/c/o/costume-fantasy-bbb4-m6166magician.jpg )
>"Hey, Derek, you seem to be in a hurry. I hope you can spare a few minutes for my magic show.", she says with a big smile
>"Sorry, love, I'm afraid not", you respond while figuring out how to get past her
>"You sure rushing is such a good idea? What if you forget something, like your car keys?" she answers in a mischievous tone
>Your hand goes to your pocket
>Whut?
>She has somehow snatched them from you without even approaching, and is now holding them in her hands
>"For my first trick, I'm gonna make these disappear", she laughs, and drops them in her generous cleavage
>You don't like where this is going, so public transport it is
>You can endure a few drunk hobos if it means not falling prey to these temptresses
>She rudely interrupts your thoughts by shoving her hat in your face
>"See, the hat is empty, and is too small for a double bottom" she chirps
>She shoves her hand into the hat, and pulls out a bottle of lube
>She throws you an expectant look, and you clap sarcastically
>"Well, maybe this trick is more up your alley", she pouts, and touches her clothing with her wand
>Poof it goes, leaving her standing in a shiny, star-patterned bra and thong
>Your keys are lodged in the fabric between her breasts, but that's the last thing you notice after drinking in her body
>Oh fuck, boner is assuming direct control
>She's now playing with a deck of cards, one of those oversexed Kama Sutra ones
>"Playtime's over, you're gonna pay proper attention now. This is my final trick. It's in two parts. Pick a card, any card, and don't show it to me. I'll shove it back in the deck, do a few neat methods of cutting and shuffling the deck, and then I'll pull out your card."
>Her tone has suddenly turned impatient and commanding
>You gulp
>"What's the second part?" you inquire
>"Every card has the image of certain position," she whispers huskily into your ear. "And the position on your card is the one I will be using to make your cock disappear..."
>Your dong's practically popping out of your pants at this point
>These monstergirls may have ridiculously roundabout methods of seducing you, but boy, are they effective in the end
>What do?

a)You're not an acrobat, so you want to make sure you pick a position that doesn't give you any muscle ache in the morning, knowing the ridiculous shit they put in the Kama Sutra. Ask to look at all the cards carefully.
b)You've already got a woody, cut the bullshit and just drag her into your appartment. Besides, boning her in front of the monstergirl who just nuked your harddrive is good payback.
c)She stole your car keys, you snatch her magic wand. Quid pro quo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Gonna go for c again (also how's the 4 tempters going along, the start was fantastic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:30 pm

I think I'll go and C our way to victory!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm

I'll C this through to the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChevalierDiabolique



Posts : 115
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:43 pm

I would like to C the other thing you can come up with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 am

C... turnabout is fair play after all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x



Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 32
Location : Hiding in the shadows

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 am

C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 am

>c)
>It's time to start fighting back seriously
>You pretend to look over the cards, and quickly snatch the wand that's tucked between into the strap of her thong
>"Hahaha, now you disappear!" you shout triumphantly
>You swing the wand and tap her with it
>*boing*
>Her breasts grow a cup size
>"Honey, why didn't you say so if you like 'em big", she grinned, clearly pleased with the effect her enhanced melons have on the bulge in your pants
>Mustering all your concentration, you do the gesture again
>And again
>"What are you doing?" she exclaims as her breasts keep getting bigger and bigger
>It's not erotic anymore, just comical as she struggles under the weight of her chesticles
>Her lingerie has popped off this time, dropping your keys on the floor
>You quickly snatch them and make a run for it
>The girl lies on the floor cursing and screaming at you
>It seems Sparky is still dicking around with the electronics you walk past, but she can't do much but flash lights and activate household appliances
>You descend the stairs and leg it towards the exit
>Another girl is blocking it, this time a brunette in a deer costume
>(see: http://www.sparklingstrawberry.com/product_images/o/191/M6147_2__10581_zoom.jpg )
>"Hi, Derek, I'm Bambi. I was waiting for you. The party can't start without you." she cheerfully says
>You hold the wand in front of you in a manner that does not look menacing at all
>"Sorry, but I like my parties to be a bit more crowded.", you answer
>"Oh, that wasn't innuendo. I'm the hostess for your Buck and Doe party." she explains
>"But I'm not getting hitched, I like the bachelor lifestyle.", you counter
>"Oh, come on, this will probably be your last day as a single man before one of us makes you their permanent lover, live a little." she whines
>Words are wasted on this tramp
>You swing the wand in your hand, opting to dispatch her through chest inflation too
>She catches your arm effortlessly and moves in for a quick peck on the lips
>The wand drops from your hand
>She sighs. "Silly Derek, that won't do at all".
>You're a grown man, you don't get fazed from a kiss like some highschool boy
>And yet, as she drowns you in the oceans of her eyes, your heart start pounding in your chest
>"I understand you're afraid of commitment, but see it as a wild plunge into the unknown." she says before kissing you again
>This kiss lasts longer, and it feels like fireworks are going off in your brain
>"If you think this is good, wait until you see some of the other girls at the party. Each of them have their own unique talents of temptation, and they're more than eager to show them off to you!" she offers
>You didn't catch any of that as you eagerly go for her lips again, and she lets out a muffled cry as you play tonsil hockey with her
>The kiss lasts for a good few minutes before the haze in your head begins clearing up
>You slowly break the kiss, as Bambi stares at you, speechless, with half-lidded eyes
>Wow, that went way beyond naked lust
>It almost seems as if her tactics backfired spectacularly and she's the one who is in a daze now
>You feel a fondness for her even when thinking without your balls
>Still, a crush might not be worth the risk of getting mobbed by a lustful monstergirls
>You cautiously pick up the wand while Bambi is still staring off into space
>What do?

a)Use the wand on her to boost her breast size a bit, then she's a 9/10. Also, if you can turn the tables this easily, you can handle a mob of monstergirls.
b)Derek/Bambi OTP. A monstergirl who gets flustered herself is too adorable not to romance.
c)Use the opportunity to get out of there, and go by foot, because using the car now would mean Sparky can hinder you by controlling traffic lights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SomeGuy



Posts : 439
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:04 am

C is great but i want "A" different "A"nswer this time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

I don't want to be boring but C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey



Posts : 454
Join date : 2014-05-23
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 am

There should B a different change for this story. She can't be too harmful and that is pretty adorable :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Urago_



Posts : 63
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Err sorry I made "A" mistake... (I read it wrong...)


Last edited by Urago_ on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

I just woke up so Im not even going to try to think of a pun right now. (A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChevalierDiabolique



Posts : 115
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 pm

We had "A" good run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 pm

B...Be....BEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Today at 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Choose Your Own Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» TRAVEL SMART - Choose your destination, families
» Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends
» Why should I choose a domain name for my forum? and how?
» Octavius' Adventure with Andras [Dungeon - Closed]
» 'Three Little BirdsÂ’ is a Jamaican adventure set to Bob Marley

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Stories-
Jump to: