A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Choose Your Own Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monked80



Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 pm

A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown



Posts : 505
Join date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:40 am

>A)It is
>Time to show these monstergirls what you're really made of
>Like a true alpha, you tap Bambi's chest with the wand and she fills up her outfit to the limit
>This snaps her out of her daze
>"Wow, I'm not sure what happened there, hehehe. You're a good kisser." she says sheepishly
>"Thanks, I try. Shall we go now?", you reply gallantly, offering her your arm.
>You both go to the front door and see your ride has arrived
>It's a horse-drawn stage coach with another temptress on top, this one dressed in a rider's outfit, and holding a big whip
>(see: http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-4902721_alternate4_v330.jpg )
>"I see you've got our passenger, Bambi, but why does he have our sister's wand?" she inquires sternly
>"Oh, I think he snatched it away while getting away from her, he's quite clever" she answers, fidgetting
>She holds the bridge of her nose and sighs
>"So he's not under your spell? Who says he won't scramble away at another time?"
>You reply that you're actually quite okay with having an orgy with a boatload of pretty women
>She scoffs at this
>"You say that now, but most men get intimidated once they see the higher echelons of our sisterhood. I won't take the risk." she decides
>"Really, I.." you start, but she shouts "BE SILENT" and your mouth obeys
>It seems she can command you to do things, but that doesn't mean the rest of your body doesn't work
>You rush to her wand in hand, but with a flick of her whip she slaps it out of your hand
>Bambi looks unsure at the situation
>"SIT DOWN FOR AWHILE" the coachdriver shouts
>You involuntarily drop on your ass, but you see you can talk again
>Apparently she can only issue one command at the time
>"Yeah, I can see why I would flee again is the other monstergirls are as bitchy as you" you yell
>The coachdriver gets down from her seat, silent but furious
>"Fiona, there's no need to be so harsh with him..." Bambi tries to calm the situation
>"You're the one who let this happen," Fiona replies coldly
>"BAMBI, BLANK HIS MIND" she says while snapping her whip
>You expect to be able to move again, but your body still refuses
>One command per person at the time, you analyze
>Bambi has kneeled down in front of you, cupped a hand in your neck and shoves her tongue into your mouth
>Your heart rate shoots up as lewd images of the girl in front of you enter your mind
>After what seems ages, Bambi moves away from you with an audible pop, and you float in a fog of pleasure
>"I'm sorry", she whispers
>Fiona grins at your dopey expression: "Now that you're a bit more co-operative, what shall I make you do?"

>A)Enough time has been wasted already, just get him in the coach and go to the party.
>B)Bambi needs a lesson in getting too attached to her prey. Make Derek play around with you in front of her.
>C)You can't really go without your sisters. Make Derek carry them into the coach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey



Posts : 454
Join date : 2014-05-23
Age : 23
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 am

Tough choice. I hope that Derek can C to it that he kicks the coach driver's ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 pm

A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x



Posts : 266
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 32
Location : Hiding in the shadows

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 am

C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guametsunami



Posts : 129
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 am

Man write sum more dis dawg. It's pretty damn good ya got me? Imma pick a by da way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Today at 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
Choose Your Own Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» TRAVEL SMART - Choose your destination, families
» Hypothetical Space Adventure - The Great War of Friends
» Why should I choose a domain name for my forum? and how?
» Octavius' Adventure with Andras [Dungeon - Closed]
» 'Three Little BirdsÂ’ is a Jamaican adventure set to Bob Marley

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Stories-
Jump to: