Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Choose Your Own Adventure

Go down 
+8
ChevalierDiabolique
SomeGuy
LazyAlex
sarcasticspidey
ShadithBro
anon64
Yuna
Caustic_Clown
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monked80

Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:40 am

>A)It is
>Time to show these monstergirls what you're really made of
>Like a true alpha, you tap Bambi's chest with the wand and she fills up her outfit to the limit
>This snaps her out of her daze
>"Wow, I'm not sure what happened there, hehehe. You're a good kisser." she says sheepishly
>"Thanks, I try. Shall we go now?", you reply gallantly, offering her your arm.
>You both go to the front door and see your ride has arrived
>It's a horse-drawn stage coach with another temptress on top, this one dressed in a rider's outfit, and holding a big whip
>(see: http://polo.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-4902721_alternate4_v330.jpg )
>"I see you've got our passenger, Bambi, but why does he have our sister's wand?" she inquires sternly
>"Oh, I think he snatched it away while getting away from her, he's quite clever" she answers, fidgetting
>She holds the bridge of her nose and sighs
>"So he's not under your spell? Who says he won't scramble away at another time?"
>You reply that you're actually quite okay with having an orgy with a boatload of pretty women
>She scoffs at this
>"You say that now, but most men get intimidated once they see the higher echelons of our sisterhood. I won't take the risk." she decides
>"Really, I.." you start, but she shouts "BE SILENT" and your mouth obeys
>It seems she can command you to do things, but that doesn't mean the rest of your body doesn't work
>You rush to her wand in hand, but with a flick of her whip she slaps it out of your hand
>Bambi looks unsure at the situation
>"SIT DOWN FOR AWHILE" the coachdriver shouts
>You involuntarily drop on your ass, but you see you can talk again
>Apparently she can only issue one command at the time
>"Yeah, I can see why I would flee again is the other monstergirls are as bitchy as you" you yell
>The coachdriver gets down from her seat, silent but furious
>"Fiona, there's no need to be so harsh with him..." Bambi tries to calm the situation
>"You're the one who let this happen," Fiona replies coldly
>"BAMBI, BLANK HIS MIND" she says while snapping her whip
>You expect to be able to move again, but your body still refuses
>One command per person at the time, you analyze
>Bambi has kneeled down in front of you, cupped a hand in your neck and shoves her tongue into your mouth
>Your heart rate shoots up as lewd images of the girl in front of you enter your mind
>After what seems ages, Bambi moves away from you with an audible pop, and you float in a fog of pleasure
>"I'm sorry", she whispers
>Fiona grins at your dopey expression: "Now that you're a bit more co-operative, what shall I make you do?"

>A)Enough time has been wasted already, just get him in the coach and go to the party.
>B)Bambi needs a lesson in getting too attached to her prey. Make Derek play around with you in front of her.
>C)You can't really go without your sisters. Make Derek carry them into the coach.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

C
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 am

Tough choice. I hope that Derek can C to it that he kicks the coach driver's ass.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:45 pm

A
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 am

C
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:30 am

Man write sum more dis dawg. It's pretty damn good ya got me? Imma pick a by da way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Choose Your Own Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose Your Own Adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2