Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachel on the street fighters club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:03 pm

She felt a chill of fear when she saw the maids, as well as a feeling of attraction. So was the horrifying effect succubi could have on someone. As she made her way into the dining room, her fear urged her to leave, fighting against the command Astrid gave her.

-Will Save-

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:22 pm

Will save 21 fail
Reachel walks into the dining room and finds Astrid sitting Reachel approaches her. Astrid already dressed in her normal outfit, receives her. "Do you want to eat something? The maids are very good." She sees Reachel scared, and starts to speak, runs her hand over Reachel's lip, lifts it up a bit and nods. "Well, you already discovered that this place is full of succubi, Vampires, and other creatures that you haven't met yet, don't worry, they almost never kill anyone. I work for Veronica, the boss of this place, if you have a question I have no problem answering it, sorry for hypnotizing you before but I had to make sure you came to make a business proposal. Veronica has to teach a scavenger cartel a lesson, they attracted the attention of the church for breaking the rules about being seen when they eat. the humans denounced the city and we run the risk of experiencing another purge. you join to kill some scavengers and destroy some of their bases?." Astrid looks serious and being in her veil, the rest of her outfit and wearing brown contact lenses to cover her green eyes...doesn't produce hypnotic effects.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 pm

"Almost??!" she blurts out in outrage. Maybe she would've been put at least a bit at ease if the succubi had yet to kill anyone, but that "almost" was not very encouraging. She tried to be calmer about now that she'd already fulfilled the hypnotic condition she'd been given earlier and wasn't being hypnotized now, but that's when the business offer came in and only upset her more. "Wha--? Is Veronica running illegal operations? And even if she isn't, the answer is no to killing anyone!! I'm not a murderer, I'm hero!"

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 3:56 pm

a maid brings a plate of lamb stew, "is there anything for you?" the maid asks reachel if he is going to eat something. Astrid beckons her and the maid seems to read the thief's mind and tells Reachel how the place works. "This club has 2 functions, the first to entertain and allow us to feed ourselves, you saw that in this phase we do not kill anyone. We steal their life force, the vampires drink and analyze the blood, then they heal everyone and nobody notices, then there is other humans who come to steal, harass and even try to rape people in our territory... they are reduced and devoured by demons. By the way we clean the city of that undesirable garbage, veronica is in charge of maintaining the balance given her hybrid nature , if there are problems they are resolved in fights to the death or surrender, and when a clan gets out of control we are sent to reduce its population to maintain balance. humans shouldn't know about us and ours shouldn't kill anyone who doesn't deserve it, rapists, murderers, and that social garbage that is useless
we would be like antiheroes by our methods, a clan began to kill humans that do not fall into the category of "food" that is, honest people who deserve to live, and that is why we are going to reduce their population so that they again abide by the rules, do you do you aim? if the answer is yes, you will be rewarded, if not, we will make you forget everything"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:06 pm

"I still don't condone you killing people. Yeah, sure, people like that are scumbags, real messed up sorts, but I'm more of the mind that they ought to be thrown in jail and left to rot," she explained, still feeling not too great about this whole thing. Then the matter of erasing her memories came up and she jolted back from the table. "No, I'm still not helping you murder people, not matter what you say."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:23 pm

group hypnosis 100 critical success "Don't worry, I respect your opinion," says Astrid, "but now that you know our secret, I'm afraid I can't let you go so easily." Astrid takes off her contact lenses, Reachel tries to look away, but she meets the beautiful blue eyes and the adorable presence of the maid, those eyes begin to turn off her mind, when she tries to look away, Astrid's green eyes finish leave Reachel's mind under her control. They decide to respect her will so they only manipulate her memories. From now on Reachel only knows that she beat Astrid, she went to the infirmary to remove the poison that she injected into her body, then she came to the dining room to celebrate her victory with a good meal and a good drink before continuing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Under the hypnosis, all her fear of Astrid and the maid vanished and while they were modifying her memories, she was left thoughtlessly exposed to the sight of them. What response she'd given while under were burning cheeks until they had finished. "Jeez, I can't believe I managed to pull off that win in the end, I was so close to another tie, that would've sucked."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:50 pm

reachel sees astrid talking to a group about 2 tables away, she raises a glass of wine while looking at reachel as a toast to the good fight. (There is a gap of several minutes where Reachel's action can be added.) after a few minutes desperate screams are heard from 2 women
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:02 pm

Rachel waved back to Astrid, deciding to eat something before her next match. Sitting down and eating to get herself ready for whatever violence she'd have to endure next.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:34 am

Reachel watches Astrid leave, after a few minutes she hears screams coming from the locker room and other screams from the hallway near the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:39 pm

Rachel jumped on shock and immediately rushed into action, making a quick run to the infirmary to figure out what's going on.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptySun May 01, 2022 8:23 pm

In that hallway Reachel sees about 20 men, some of whom didn't look human, harassing a group of young teenagers. some shadows reduce the group of men to 5. Grotesque sounds are heard and after a while 14 of them fall one by one like a dry piece of skin stuck to the bone. Reachel sees a sexy girl dressed as a policewoman sucking one of the stalkers until he's the same as the rest but before she can intervene the girl sees her and disappears into the shadows
Reachel is watched by the creatures hidden in the shadows to see what she does with the remaining 5 stalkers. based on what they see they could intervene or not
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 9:50 pm

"What the, hey get back here!" She rushed over to the men, wondering if they were okay. "Hey, you guys need to go, you got that?"

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 10:37 pm

The harassers focused on wanting to attract the attention of the teenagers who came to see the fights, they wanted to abuse them, the girls screamed in horror not only to see several of the alleged rapists dead but the rest still wanted to abuse them. On the stalkers' side, the fear of their dead colleagues made them back down but still the temptation to get their hands on the pretty girls was stronger than fear. 4 of them ignore reachel's warning, one of them turns to her. "Thanks for the warning, mmm you're pretty... those breasts, I wonder what it would feel like to touch them, or kiss those lips, I'm going to make you feel like a woman" the stalker goes towards her with clear intentions.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 10:51 pm

Rachel felt her whole body burn with anger and fury as the situation seemed to click into place for her. That fury only seemed to extend outwards as burning fires whirled around her fists, a mask of flames appearing upon her face, while her outfit glowed orange and white, not unlike hot metal. "Like hell you are! None of you are going to touch those girls, if you do, you're all going to be rotting in jail with third-degree burns!! Or my name's not the White Vulcan!" (Trying to tweak her name since a Black Vulcan already exists)

RP is ending here, apologies

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 6:19 am

The fire scares the stalkers who run away in terror, the girls approach Reachel to thank her for saving them. Teenage girls praise Reeachel as their heroine, some even asking for photos with her. the creatures disappear when seeing that it did not represent a threat. From that moment on, the club recognizes her as Reachel: the volcano of justice.

[end of the rp: thanks for playing and I hope you have enjoyed the game, if you want later we will do another one with everything more finished].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel on the street fighters club
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6