Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachel on the street fighters club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:23 pm

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

(Have you been keeping up with Heat of the Forge?)

(Sorry i'not have experience to DM, how it works?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:27 pm

Heat of the Forge - The area around Vulcan gets progressively hotter and soon, after ten turns, 1 stamina damage will start to occur to her opponent(s). If the battle continues to persist, the strength of her flame attacks will be upped by a point of damage until the battle is over after their turns have passed.

It's Rachel's passive skill))

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:16 am

Struggle 12 success
Deadly kiss (preparing 46 success)
Liz suffers a sudden heat stroke due to the high temperature generated by Reachel, and the force used to break free. knowing that at any moment one of the 2 would fall unconscious either from the heat or from the bleeding.. Liz takes a bit of air to make her last move, she takes off some clothes, leaving only the sports bra and training pants..

Liz 3 [put all damage i forget to count at once
Reachel 5.(bleed)

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:34 am

Rachel tried her best to ignore the fact she'd had no top on now aside from the bra and prepared what she'd hope would be the finishing blow.

-Red Heel-

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:59 am

Red heel 12 success
Deadly kiss 98 crt success effect faint

Reachel does a flaming turn and lands a kick that causes a lot of damage on liz, liz grabs reachel's foot and pulls it towards her to make her lose her balance, rachel bumps her head between liz's breasts who grabs her and gives her a kiss , this time liz's lips have a faint gloss. liz lightly bites reachel's lip, while sucking some of the blood from the wound, she continues the kiss by inserting her tongue into her mouth and mixing her intoxicating saliva with reachel's... after a few seconds liz's kiss has an effect and reachel faints and liz passes out next to her from exhaustion and damage from the kick.
[tie]
After a while reachel wakes up next to liz on a stretcher, a strange but very cute girl dressed as a nurse was controlling them and restoring their health and to reachel's surprise the girl was also neutralizing the toxins that liz injected in the last kiss . both wake up with renewed health. liz holds out her hand to reachel "great fight reachel, do you want us to train together for a while, I could teach you some of my moves and you can teach me some of yours"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:05 am

Rachel was willing to take a tie, nothing wrong with that, and all in all, her opponent didn't seem that bad. She shook Liz's hand and nodded. "That doesn't sound too bad, but I doubt you'd be able to do all the fire stuff."

She looked to the nurse and nodded her head towards her. "Thanks for the medical attention."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:16 am

Reachel watches as the nurse wipes her lips and the paper turns a reddish color, leaving her wondering if it was blood, her lipstick, or ketchup from the food. "You're welcome, I'm glad I helped in your recovery." liz (you can see the reference image) gets dressed in her training clothes and starts practicing with reachel in a training room. (you can choose a skill from her moveset)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:28 am

Rachel followed her and tried not to stare at the chest that almost cost her her first match. She elected to choose her flurry of punches, wondering what Liz might want to learn.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:41 am

Liz wants to learn how to light her fists or feet and kick or punch with fire. for the flurry liz puts weights attached to reachel's wrists and makes her throw punch after punch, when reachel gets used to the weight, liz loads more and more weight helping to increase the speed of reachel's fists. After the hard training, Liz rewards her with a toxin-free kiss on the cheek like a good student. reachel can now use the flurry of punches
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:49 am

Rachel laughs nervously and lights a hand aflame. "I'm not sure if this is something I can just teach. This is kind of just an ability I have. I don't know if it's magic or something, but I've been able to do this for a long time. I mean, you could try learning some fire magic, if you want."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:32 pm

"Yes, i want to try" liz stares at reachelamd wait
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm

"N-No, you're taking this the wrong way. Like, I don't know how to do magic... I just kinda will the fire to wherever I want it or to do whatever I want, and it just... Fwoosh! I can't really teach you the fire stuff, but I could have you adapt some of my moves I guess."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:57 pm

liz smiles and sits meditating with a candle trying to manipulate fire. following reachel's advice.
to all this the notices to register for the 2nd round sounded on the loudspeakers.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 2:01 pm

"I-I meant... Sans the fire--" She overheard the announcement and took off, waving to Liz to get going. "Man, in one ear and out the other," she muttered.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 10:56 pm

while she was leaving a slight thread of fire crossed her side vanishing almost instantly "damn i almost got it", liz runs to rechel's side, "let's sign up friend"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:04 am

"Wha-? I didn't even tell you anything and... Well shit. I guess keep working on it, keep a fire extinguisher on hand, and you should be good." She was down for another round, wanting to make sure this place was on the up and up and to try and score a win.

-Liz can use Red Hot Right and Red Heel with Disadvantage-

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 6:07 am

As they trotted to the registration table, Liz confesses that she watched her fight and more or less began to understand the technique. what he needed to know is if it was of mental origin or genetic origin. Upon hearing the explanation, she knew that it was something mental, (pyromancy) and that it could be mastered with a lot of training. before arriving, Liz corners reachel, "I like you girl", liz kisses reachel surprisingly, "for good luck".
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 11:06 am

"But I--!" Rachel started, ready to issue a rebuttal about how she didn't offer much explanation at all. Liz's kiss cut her off and her thoughts jumped back to the kiss that knocked her out. Shaking the thought of, she mumbles out a thanks and went off to register and get in on the next fight.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 5:02 pm

Liz smiles as she signs in, then waits for Reachel to do so. then liz kisses reachel on the cheek, an almost transparent lipstick mark is imprinted on her cheek, then liz leaves to prepare for her next fight since she did not know who she was going to face
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 5:06 pm

Rachel was a bit flustered, yet starting to get weirded out by Liz. "Okay, focus, Vulcan, just get out there and fight. Simple, and hopefully a bit easier than her."

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:01 pm

Reachel finds in her pocket a piece of paper with a room number written on it in lipstick. then they are all called to draw the next rounds
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 7:25 pm

"Bwah?? Did she just--?" She heard the announcement then and, with nothing else to do, she crumpled up the paper and stuffed it back in her pocket and headed off to finally figure out who she was fighting next.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 11:39 am

Random encounter = 2 opponent Astrid: the poisonus thief

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 12:48 pm

Rachel stepped into the ring, ready to face off whoever would stand in her way. When she got a load of her opponent, she couldn't help looking her up and down. She looked like a villainess, and a sexy one at that!! Oh no, this wasn't good for her, she thought.

No, keep it together! You're a superhero, you've faced worse - or better, from a certain point of view - than this woman. "G-Good luck," she called to Astrid.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 8:33 pm

"Thank you" Astrid's voice was somber, "I wish you a good fight, you use fire right? My specialty is poison". a maid gets into the ring and with her sweet voice announces the fight. "Today they face, astrid, the poisonous lady against Reachel the flaming princess, place your bets the fight will begin" the maid with her sweet voice and her appearance makes the public fall in love and they start betting... then she approaches the girls, and says to Astrid, "Veronica wants to see her, don't send her to the hospital"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel on the street fighters club   Rachel on the street fighters club - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel on the street fighters club
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next