Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 1:05 pm

“Maybe I could get another outfit that matches my queen sometime?” the ace asks.
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2022 11:56 am

The Queen nodded at the Ace's request. "After were done here, we can get you a nice little outfit so you look just like me".

She took her hat off and reached into it. "Now, another in addition to controlling your opponent, you can also control your environment. Remember these?" She took a set of cards out and showed them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/nshep98/
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2022 1:42 pm

“Yes my queen. I remember your cards.” the ace said.
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 6:02 am

She took one card into her hand, and it expanded. It didn't grow to the same size as the previous card walls, but it got her point across. "I can make them grow to cut off potential escape routes. Can you do anything that might do the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2022 6:14 am

“Maybe I could help enchant the cards to trap the target in them for a few minutes to leave them at our mercy?” the ace suggested. The ace focused their magic on the card in her hand and it glowed a soft orange light.
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 6:40 am

The heat added to the card allowed it to be much more flexible than before. The Queen was able to manipulate it into a ring shape big enough to contain someone inside it. "Oh, this is rather handy isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 12:08 pm

“My queen can also force defeated opponents into the card in any style she likes. They won’t stay in there for more then two hours if they are weak, but I could help to make sure defeated opponents can interfere with my queen.” The aces offered.
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2022 1:59 pm

"Hmm, I like that. They would be like a pretty little prize for me to keep. I'll have to remember that one." She idly warped the card into different shapes and sizes, trying to settle on one she liked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2022 10:07 pm

“They can also feel whatever they are placed against. Put them against other cards and they won’t feel much. Place them against part of your body and that will be all they feel.” the ace advised.
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:40 pm

The Queen continued twirling the card in her hand. "Mm, I do like that idea." She shot a grin down at her Ace. "Would you like to give a demonstration for the audience?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 4:41 am

“Yes my queen.” the ace said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts   Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Queen of Hearts
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4