Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NShep

NShep

Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Although Lily Wahcea was skilled in the way of the ninja and its associated fighting styles, it had always piqued her curiosity to know about other forms of combat. During her travels, she learned of a city not too far away boasting a decently large wrestling community. She decided to head there at once, confident she could learn a thing or two and put a few easy wins under her belt at the same time.

Given her goal, it only made sense to head straight for the colosseum right in the heart of the city. Once there, she scanned the area looking for someone who would go down without too much of a fight. Connected to the stadium where the high-profile action took place were a few training rooms with some exercise equipment and smaller rings that could be used for sparring. In one of these rooms, Lily spotted a woman who was, at the risk of sounding harsh, exceptionally fat.

The woman, a bunny with red fur, sat slumped on a bench with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. A quiet snore could be heard every few moments. Her clothing seemed very ill-fitting, almost like it threatened to tear itself off her body entirely save for the black top hat on her head. As far as Lily was concerned, she may as well have had a neon sign reading "easy target" posted above her sleeping, massive frame. If there was anyone who would be an easy fight, this would be it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/nshep98/
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:44 pm

Lily smirked walking up to the woman as she sighed and put on her most innocent face before shaking her softly "Excuse me ma'am? are you here for sparring?" she asked as kindly as she could, all she had to do was get a fight set up and crush her
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 3:48 pm

The woman jerked slightly as she was woken up. She took a moment to rub her eyes and blink a few times. Unfortunately, she didn't hear Lily's question, but she did see her hand resting on her shoulder. She raised an eyebrow and brushed it away. "And who might you be? I was in the middle of my nap."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:09 pm

Lily hopped back and smiled "My name is Lily Wachea, aspiring ninja and champion of the gilded city! i wanna spar with you" she said with a hand out to be kind
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:16 pm

The woman smirked at this gesture, but shook Lily’s hand nonetheless. “Well, little Lily, they call me the Queen of Hearts around here.” The Queen’s grip on Lily’s hand tightened considerably. “I must ask you: are you sure you want to challenge me? I wouldn’t want to rough you up too bad.”
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:22 pm

Lily smiles to her as she nods trying hard not to react to the crushing of her hand while her tail showed the pain she felt as she thought to herself 'i am gonna destroy her' while outloud saying "im sure, i'm pretty strong myself~"
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:34 pm

The Queen chuckled and let Lily's hand go. She stood up from her seat. She stood several heads taller than Lily, who only came up to eye level with her chest. Lily was treated to an eyeful of the word "Queen" written in gold script lettering across an impressive bust.

"If you insist."

The Queen stepped up to the inside of the nearest practice ring, waiting for Lily to do the same. She stood with her arms still crossed, subtly lifting her chest up a little. "Since you're new here, I'll let you go first, not that it will help much."

Lily: 30 Willpower
QoH: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:41 pm

Lily blushed deeply seeing the height difference but she didn't let that stop her as she entered the ring before dashing as fast as she could when given permission to go first swinging her heel down at the woman's head as she jumped up above her

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:49 pm

Hat Trick: (91 54 74) Fail
Shadow Fang: (22) Success
Blowing A Kiss: (31) Fail

The Queen started to bring her hand to her lips to kiss it. Upon seeing Lily's foot coming down toward her, she was forced to throw her arm up to block her instead. She avoided taking major damage, but it still hurt. She'd have to remember not to be so nice next time. "Not bad, tiny. Let's see if you can keep that up."

QoH: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:51 pm

She smirked as she pulled out her wooden daggers not wanting to break rules with real ones as she went in for her double strike "You'll see, soon you'll beg for mercy~" she said showing her true self

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:59 pm

Hat Trick: (90 39 24) Success; Draw Silk Handkerchiefs; No bonus
Quick Jabs: (96 69) Crit Success; Fail
(Stunned)

Lily dashed toward the Queen with her daggers for two quick strikes. At the same time, the Queen took her hat off her head and fished around inside it, producing a long rope of handkerchiefs tied together. Lily got distracted wondering how a rope of that length could possibly fit in her hat, causing her first strike to miss. Her second, however, poked at the Queen's arm. Its wooden tip barely left a scratch. "Are you trying to tickle me or fight me?"

QoH: 26 Stamina + 3 Rope Charges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:02 pm

Lily smirked "Well im trying not to leave you like a pin cushion but if you insist~" she says grabbing her throwing knives (obviously dulled) and sent 4 at the large woman "I'll put you in your place!" she yelled out

(throwing daggers x4)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Hat Trick: (63, 63, 15) Fail
Throwing Daggers: (1, 38, 19, 14) Crit Fail, all hits Auto-Fail
Blowing A Kiss: Auto-Success due to Off-Balance

Four daggers come flying toward the Queen. Reacting quickly, she points her hat out in front of her and all four are swallowed up, leaving her unharmed. She then turns her hat upside down and lets the daggers fall to the floor.

"I caught your toys," she said with a hearty laugh. "Now catch this." Once more, the Queen brought a hand to her lips, kissing her palm. She blew the kiss at Lily, but instead of it being just for show, a 3D pair of lips mimicking her own materialized and flew toward her smaller opponent. Lily was so bewildered by the nature of the attack that she didn't move out of the way before the lips smacked her squarely on the cheek. If she didn't know better, she would have believed she had just been given a real kiss.

Lily: 27 Willpower
QoH: 26 Stamina + 3 Rope Charges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Lily blushed deeply as she brought her hand to her cheek thrown off from the kiss as she shook her head and tried to focus "Lucky you~ don't worry i got much more then just that" she said making a handsign prepared to summon her clone

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Hat Trick: (83, 16, 33) Fail
Handsign: Auto
Roped In: (53) Fail

Lily begins making gestures with her hands, though the Queen is at a loss for what she could be up to. Ignoring her, she ties her handkerchief rope into a loop and tosses it at Lily. Unfortunately, her aim is off and it falls to one side. She curses under her breath and pulls the rope back.

Lily: 27 Willpower + 1 Handsign
QoH: 26 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Lily laughed looking at the rope pass by her "Wow, you're better at defense huh?" she teased making her second handsign wanting to summon Lewdly whenever she was needed

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Hat Trick: (5, 32, 11) Success; Draw Playing Cards; -3 Stamina
Handsign: Auto
Card Toss: (26, 58, 70) 3 Success

The Queen was visibly pissed off at this point. "Why you little..." she grumbled. Once more, she reached inside her hat. She must have set off something inside, because a cloud of pink smoke bursts out from the opening and hits her in the face. Her grumbles get louder, but when she recovers, she's holding a pack of playing cards. She takes 3 of them into her hand and tosses them in Lily's direction. All three land a direct hit, bringing a smile to her face. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Lily: 24 Willpower + 2 Handsigns
QoH: 23 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges + 2 Card Charges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 6:21 pm

Lily squeaked from the cards as she shook her head "Still weaker then all my stuff so far~" she teased rushing the woman again jumping up above her swinging her heel down again not yet ready to pull out her more crazy moves

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 6:43 pm

Hat Trick: (60, 29, 73) Success; Draw Playing Cards; No Bonus
Shadow Fang: (99) Fail
Card Trap: (6) Success

This time, the Queen is prepared for Lily's attack, dodging out of the way before it can connect. "You'll have to be a little less predictable than that, my dear", she teased. Her hand returned into her hat. She pulled out another set of cards, this time avoiding whatever blew up on her the first time. Taking three of the cards, she magically enhanced them to be several times their size, sending them forth. The cards slammed down around Lily, one behind her and one to either side, forming 3 walls with the only opening facing directly toward the Queen, who now had a smug grin on her face.

Lily: 24 Willpower + 2 Handsigns + Card Trap
QoH: 23 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges + 2 Card Charges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:31 pm

Lily smiled at the perfect path as she waited for the queen to move close as she activated her evil eye "calm down queen~ just let this kitty show you a fun time~"

(cute pet's pet)
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Hat Trick: (91, 50, 54) Fail
Cute Pet's Pet: (22) Success
Struggle: (55) Fail

The Queen prepares to make her attack with Lily's exits closed off, but she makes a crucial mistake in waiting too long while making eye contact with her. All of a sudden, her bravado faded away, a sense of calm taking its place. "Kitty...titty...play" she mumbled, revealing one of her more sensitive areas without meaning to. She fell to her knees, allowing Lily to wrap her arms around her (a feat unto itself) and hold her there. Even in this state, she knew whatever was going on was no good for her, and she had to act quick before the situation went from bad to worse.

QoH: 22 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges + 2 Card Charges + Bound + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:18 pm

Lily giggled at how easily she caught her as she softly pet the womans head and nuzzled her tits "See, how good do you feel now?" she teases and asks loving the hold she had on her

(cont bind
Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:24 pm

Hat Trick: (38, 44, 80) Fail
Cont Bind: Auto
Struggle: (11) Crit Fail

The Queen inhaled sharply at the sudden pleasurable feeling dancing across her chest. She felt a strong urge to admit how nice it felt, but she bit down hard on her lip to stop herself, letting out a soft, whimpering moan instead. She made some attempt to wiggle free, but to no avail.

QoH: 19 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges + 2 Card Charges + Bound
(Am I assuming correctly that the bind continues to do damage per turn. I applied 1 for Crit Fail, 1 for Bind, and 1 from Charmed.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:27 pm

(yeah, it does 1 per turn plus charmed)

Lily giggled as she enjoyed the privacy of the cards letting her play with the queen "Such a easy catch~ just admit i win and i'll do this forever~"

Back to top Go down
NShep

NShep

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:41 pm

Hat Trick: (18, 56, 3) Fail
Cont Bind: Auto
Struggle: (40) Success
SMOOCH!: (16, 86) 2 Success

Lily's teasing words managed to bring the Queen of Hearts back to reality. With a twist of her body, she broke free from her hold. There was still a little warmth in her cheeks from the tit nuzzling, but she did her best to ignore it. "Now now, little kitty, if you're going to play naughty, you should take care around women much bigger than you".

The Queen placed her meaty hands on either side of Lily's head and lifted her up to eye level. With a wink, she pulled her into a searing kiss on the lips. She held her there, sighing her residual pleasures into the kitty ninja's mouth, before breaking the kiss with a wet pop.

Lily dangled in the Queen's grasp with her jaw dropped and eyes wide, and the bunny woman took full advantage of her shock to pull her back into an equally forceful, equally wet kiss.

"Mmmmwah~! Delicious". She let go of Lily's face, allowing her to drop to the floor. The card walls fell to the floor and disappeared, leaving just the two women.

Lily: 14 Willpower + 2 Handsigns
QoH: 19 Stamina + 2 Rope Charges + 2 Card Charges
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts   Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea vs. The Queen of Hearts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next