Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 2:21 pm

The ninja Lily Wahcea received a letter after departing Rollatia, sent from a 'Lady Auphemia, Mistress of Stansted'. Her reputation preceded her, she was well known for her deft leadership that brought peace and prosperity to her region... and she was rumored to be painfully attractive. The message requested an audience of the young catgirl, although it wasn't exactly clear what the purpose of the visit might be. Nevertheless, she traveled to Stansted to meet the famous Lady. A woman like her could at least have something worthwhile to steal, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 2:34 pm

Lily walk towards her meeting with in rollatia making sure her weapons were at the ready so she could protect herself if the meeting turned out to be a trap
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 2:44 pm

She came to the disclosed address, and the mansion where Auphemia lived was even grander than Anna's. When Lily came to the front door, it opened and she was greeted by a beautiful woman with long, black hair, a cute, pink maid uniform, and... an incredibly sized pair of breasts nearly as big as her head. "Welcome Miss Lily, my mistress has been expecting you! Would you like to come in?" She asked warmly, giving her guest a curtsy and a good view into her vast cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Lily blushed deeply as she looked at the giant breasts before nodding "Oh um yeah thanks for inviting me" she said as she bowed back to the woman trying to be kind
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 3:02 pm

"Thank my mistress for that, dear guest. Please, follow me." The maid chuckled and turned around, guiding Lily into the mansion. "Her study is at the end of this hall. Walk straight, and you can't miss it." She told her guest, pointing to a door at the end of beautifully decorated entrance hall. A plush red carpet was beneath Lily's feet and a crystal clear chandelier loomed above her head. The maid was about to leave, but she left the ninja with some advice before she went. "Be careful, dear guest. Ths mistress doesn't like to take no for an answer, so she usually gets what she wants." She warned playfully before returning to her other duties.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Lily tilted her head confused slightly as she looked to the door slightly wanting to explore the room but not wanting to get a new enemy of someone she didn't know the strength of, that said she moved towards the door carefully watching for any clue to valuables on the way
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 3:16 pm

The hall had statues and a few trinkets on display about the place, but Lily couldn't discern if anything would be worth the trouble. The place was also incredibly clean, the maids here must be very diligent with their work. The guest stood at the door now, she could enter when she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 3:57 pm

Lily sighed as she opened the door slowly giving it a soft knock to announce her entrance "Um hello? my name is lily?" she said questioningly not wanting to get attacked instantly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:05 pm

"Ah, please come in, Lily." A feminine, noble voice called from behind the door. When the Ninja entered, she found the Mistress of the manor. Long, soft looking purple hair was tied in twintails on her head. She was wearing a beautiful red and black dress and purple stockings, along with long black gloves with gold jewelry and a pendant to match. However, two things caught Lily's attention more than anything else. Her face, which was mesmerizing, with a cute beauty mark under her eye, flawless skin with a touch of makeup with pink blush and deep, kissable red lips covered in lipstick and eyes so pretty and blue she could stare at them for hours. And of course, her chest, which was even bigger than her maid's with boobs the size of her head that her dress showed off with it's valley of cleavage. (Copy pasted from another RP) "It's so good of you to come. Hello there, I am Lady Auphemia of Stansted." She introduced herself, standing up from her desk and bowing to her guest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:49 pm

Lily blushed deeply at the woman as she looked at the jewelry and her breasts as she shivered and gulped as she waved "Um nice to meet you, i saw your invitation to come meet with you"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 4:56 pm

"Don't be so shy, Lily, I'm happy to meet you. Now, I know this is probably not what you expected, but would you be interested in sparring with me? It's been too long since I've gotten a good, thrilling workout." The Lady asked, giggling at the kitty's nerves. She walked a few steps closer to her guest, giving her a smile that was both welcoming and mischievous.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:13 pm

Lily looked to her in surprise as she shrugged "Um sure i guess, didn't expect a spar was the reason i was invited but i wouldn't mind doing something that simple, is there anything with this spar i should know about"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:21 pm

"You shouldn't hold back on my account." Auphemia warned with a wink and a lick of her red lips. She giggled and took a pose that thrust out her mind-boggling boobs. "And that I prefer to fight with 'Big Titty Martial Arts'. My own personal style." The lady added while her eyes sized up her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Lily blushed and shook her head trying to remain focused "I more meant are we doing stakes or not, but i guess i'll use my kunai"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:34 pm

"Ah, how could I forget? Name what you would like if you win, Lily. I'll match your wager if it's within my ability. Don't be shy, as you can see, I have a lot at my disposal." The Lady said to Lily with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:35 pm

Lily thought to herself as she smiled "What are some of the more valuable stuff you can offer? im feeling confident so im willing to go big on this" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:43 pm

"A vacation with my maids you'll never forget? A priceless artifact I've gotten from my loyal servants? Just name it, darling. Just know that if you lose, I'll claim a similar prize from you." Auphemia encouraged, also having a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:44 pm

Lily nods and thinks to herself as she smiles "The artifact sounds great, if i win i would love a priceless artifact!" she said ready to get her easy prize
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:51 pm

"I know just what you would like. Beat me, and you can leave here a little richer. But, if I beat you, you'll have to be my cute pet kitty for a week. Do we have a deal?" Auphemia asked and taking her battle stance which emphasized nothing but her immense rack.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 6:53 pm

Lily blushed but nodded with confidence "Only a week isn't that bad for being rich, at least now i know the worth of what im getting" she said as she bowed respectfully "Since you were the one to invite i will let you have the first move" she said as she made a handsign

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:03 pm

Handsign (Auto)
Tit Slap (51) Fail

"How kind of you, but I know you're not waving your hands like that for fun." Auphemia replied to her. The mistress rushed at Lily with surprising speed and swung her chest to the side, trying to slap her guest with her big, jiggly tits. The ninja was fast enough to duck and roll away before getting a faceful.

Lily: 30 Willpower, 1 Handsign
Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:07 pm

Lily smirked as she looked to her "Guess you know all about then?" she teased as she dashed at the woman swinging her knives trying to get a feel of her reaction

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:17 pm

Quick Jabs (54,37) 1 Success
Tit Blast Combo (Fail)

"I can tell when someone is using magic." The busty mistress explained as she tried to evade both of Lily's cuts and counter. However, she got blade in her side that made her flinch.

Lily: 30 Willpower, 1 Handsign
Auphemia: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:28 pm

Lily hopped back after landing her hit as she made a 2nd handsign "Magic isn't quite the way to describe it but close enough" she joked planning to use lewdly to get an advantage

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Handsign (Auto)
Tit Paradise (5) Crit Fail

"Speaking of close, come here~" Auphemia opened her arms wide and tried to give Lily a big, warm hug. However, the kitty was too fast once again and left the lady tumbling onto the ground.

Lily: 30 Willpower, 2 Handsign
Auphemia: 29 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia   Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next