Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess Empty
PostSubject: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:43 am

Lily was strolling through the open roads of a wide, sprawling plain. They seemed perfectly peaceful, but a troubling rumor kept the young ninja on edge. A Giantess midara was said to live in this area, with a heck of a habit for having her way with passerby, especially if she found them 'cute'. And in the empty fields, there would be no way to run or hide from her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:50 am

Lily looked around the field and sighed "Like she could sneak up on me, it will be so easy to see a giantess" she laughs to herself
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:55 am

Lily got further down the path before feeling the ground subtly tremble beneath her feet. When she looked around, she saw what could only be the Giantess. She was fifty feet tall, had an amazing bod with soft skin and generous assets even for her size, plump and crimson lips, and hid her chest and womanhood with only some thrown together rags. The large midara was far away, but with no cover, Lily was well within her line of sight if she turned her way.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:59 am

Lily squeaked in fear as she started moving forward trying to move faster without bringing attention to herself lowering her ears as she thought about it
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:05 am

The Giantess turned and spotted the adventurer. "Hello there! Heyyy, come here!" The very tall woman waved at Lily and started running after the catgirl. With her enormous size, she coveted ground very, very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:08 am

Lily yelped as she moved to avoid the feet stomping towards her as she pulled out her daggers defensivly "s...stop! dont you dare crush me!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:11 am

"What? No! I don't want to crush you!" The Giantess bent over and got a closer look at Lily, who in turn got a better look at her smooth complexion, blue eyes, and red lipstick. "Oh.. my.. gosh.. a kitty Ninja! You're so cute!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:13 am

Lily blushed deeply as she heard the one sentence she didn't want to hear, her being called cute was a prison sentence and this woman was the jail "T...thanks well then i think im just gonna keep going then..." she said slowly walking back trying not to start a fight, this woman was her weakness to a T
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:17 am

"Wait! Don't go! Can I give you a quick kiss, please? Or pet your ears? You're so adorable, the cutest girl I've seen in weeks!" The midara pleaded, kneeling down to get a closer look at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:19 am

Lily squeaked "l..look i know you probably mean well but im not in the mood to be a giantess's pet! so please don't make me use these" she said as she pulled out her daggers knowing one free kiss could turn to her melting in seconds
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:22 am

"But I would take such good care of you! All the food, water, pets, kisses, and fun you could ever want." The Giantess promised her, looking disappointed at Lily's refusal. However, the ninja's blades didn't scare her one bit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:23 am

Lily hissed as she defensively swung her daggers the offer getting too tempting to just talk "I...i wont be convinced taht easily!"

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:26 am

Quick Jabs (88,11) Crit Success

The Giantess reached her hand out to hold Lily, but the ninja swiped and cut her finger hard enough to make her retract it. It didn't leave much of a wound, but it still stung the midara.

Lily: 30 Willpower
Giantess: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 am

She smirked as she jump onto her hand aiming to jump up and give the giantess a good kick'

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:31 am

Shadow Fang (44) Success, Stun (76) Success

The large lady was shocked at the cat's agility as she used her arm to approach her face. Lily overcame the size difference to kick the Giantess hard in the jaw and send her stumbling back.

Lily: 30 Willpower
Giantess: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 6:18 am

Lily smirks at the giantess as she makes a handsign ready to take her down quick "will you leave me alone now?"

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:48 am

Handsign (Auto)
Love Bomb (63) Fail

"Nope! Now, come here~" the Giantess cooed, blowing a kiss at the small kitty that manifesting in a floating heart. Lily was fast enough to make her handsign and get out of the way, but just barely.

Lily: 30 Willpower, 1 Handsign
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:06 am

She panted as she ran at the woman again jumping up as best she could to throw another kick "then you'll pay!"

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:20 am

Shadow Fang (21) Fail
Lip Service (12) Crit Success

The Giantess lowered herself to meet Lily's kick with a kiss. The Ninja ended up throwing herself into the midara's waiting, puckered, generously painted lips and getting a full-body smooch for her troubles. Likely one of the most mind-blowing kisses of her life.

Lily: 26 Willpower, 1 Handsign, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:28 am

Lily weakly mewled and found herself purring, she knew this was dangerous as her mind wanted more

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:30 am

Stunned
Love Bomb (81) Fail

"Mmwah! See? I can give you so much love, kitty!" The Giantess finished the ginormous smooch and let Lily fall safely to the ground, now that she had red lipstick all over her face.

Lily: 26 Willpower, 1 Handsign
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:40 am

Lily shook her head blushing deeply from the lipstick on her as she decided range was smarter "I...its a bit overwhelming!" she said as she threw her four daggers

(throwing daggers x4)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:10 am

Throwing Daggers (77,77,55,73) RIP 4 Fails
Valley of Heaven (97) Crit Fail

Lily hesitated in throwing her blades when the Giantess loomed closer and gave the kitty a peek deep into the valley of her cleavage. "That's the fun part! Don't you want to be overwhelmed with love?" The midara asked with a giggle.

Lily: 26 Willpower, 1 Handsign
Giantess: 26 Stamina, Off Balance

(Let's just say Lily keeps her daggers.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:11 am

(lol okay)

Lily blushed deeply at her breasts as she made her handsign's power form blowing a ball of fire at the giantess

(katon)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:15 am

Katon (Auto)
Trample (56) Success

"Owowoow.. don't be like that. I can be gentle, too if you want." The immeasurably tall lady lifted her foot up and laid it down on the Ninja after she left a burn mark on her skin. Instead of being crushed flat, Lily was gently teased and stroked by the Giantess's foot, which overwhelmed all of her senses.

Lily: 24 Willpower, Downed
Giantess: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess   Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Wahcea vs. A Giantess
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next