Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) Empty
PostSubject: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:29 pm

Two figures strode about the marketplace, and all those around them made it a point to steer clear away from them, making a path and avoiding eye contact. Both of them had a few similar features, namely horns from their head and a long thick tail, but beyond that they couldn't be further apart. One was much shorter than the other, almost child-sized, but the gaze she bore was seasoned and jaded, and while their hair was a similar color, the shorter one had hers much farther down her back, fluffed out in a well kept fashion, a far cry from the other's much shorter. The taller had wings folded behind her as well, and the colors were vastly different.

And despite that, both bore the mark of the cult, formed from the unique appearance that was neither human nor midara, but something else, and no one wanted to be involved with that.

"How long must I be under watch like a child? I am at least double your age, you know!" The frustration in Safiya's voice was evident.

"Until the master believes you are capable of handling yourself on your own. Considering that she has put me in charge of avoiding disaster, as she oh so carefully put it, clearly, she does not see that yet." The smaller figure was going through the marketplace produce, looking for fruits and vegetables that looked fresh. "Until you have proven that you will not besmirch the name of the cult with your actions, it seems you will be treated like the child you believe."

The response made Safiya groan in anger, but she couldn't deny there was some truth to that, even as her tail swished behind her in irritation. Regardless, today was simple: grocery shopping. Most people were too afraid of them to start trouble, after all. It's not like it would be that eventful. The woman was already steeling herself to receive more mundane tasks until she had "proven herself" or other such nonsense. She could only hope it was uneventful...she didn't wish to be chained to other members forever, after all.

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Lily snuck around the market place looking around for any kinds of trouble or anything she could do from her immense boredom with the day, leaving home really wasn't turning out like the adventure she had hoped for.

That was until she noticed a large thick tail and horns on two people that instantly shot up red flags for her "Sweet bout time I got something interesting today, my bet two midara looking for a prey!"

she quickly went to following the two trying her best to stay hidden as she aimed to take one out before she was notiecd
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Despite the appearance, and the looks of those around them, the two of them weren't doing anything particularly incriminating. The smaller one, no taller than about 4 ft tall, continually scolded the other as they searched through produce and meat stock, coming off like an old woman despite her obvious youth.

"You were really going to take this one?" She circled a peach in her hand, showing a bruise at the bottom. "Come now, you're smarter than this." Her tail came around and lightly slapped the woman's hand, before returning the peach to the pile and picking out a fresh one. "See? Much better." The other had picked out a few extra ones that were of pristine collection, moving them to her basket before moving on to the next stall.

"I don't see the point of this!" Her frustration was getting the better of Safiya again, although she was starting to help out a little.

"You do not see the point of providing sustenance to the rest of the cult? What, did you think the only thing we did was corrupt other individuals and throw ourselves to debauchery?" The smaller figure chuckled to herself. "Only she decides when we do such acts. Besides, we're far too large for things to do so without our help. You probably expected the life of a Fellblood to be a plush one without work, didn't you?" She had a wry grin as she continued gathering. The figure tailing them hadn't escaped the smaller one's notice, although she made no action to either address it, or show that they knew.

"I...well...hrm..." Safiya had no counter to that to her dismay, grumbling to herself as she worked on her own basket. Unlike the other, she was fully unaware of the presence that was watching them. "I just hope the mistress doesn't hate me. I'll never get anywhere if I've made an enemy out of her."

"Hah! Is that all? Child, it takes quite a bit for the master to hate anyone."

"Don't call me child!"

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Lily thought about what she heard and began to form a idea in her head "That small one is smart and obviously well trained, wouldn't be surprised if she knew I was here before I even saw them. first step I need to try and separate them then try to go for the brawn of the two, if I'm fast enough I think I can take her down." she smirks as she forms her plan and quickly grabs a rock and aims to bounce it off a stall to make it look like someone else threw it
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:31 pm

By the time the figure had already picked up a rock and winged it across the air, the smaller figure had already pinpointed her exact location. The stench of mortal was present enough that she could mark out her movements in a crowd. She was trying to conceal herself, though, and doing a fairly good job at it. And, it looked like she was itching for a fight. A twisted little smile crossed her face as she put it together extremely quickly.

It was one thing to instigate fights, which is why Safiya was on such a tight leash to begin with. But self-defense...now that was another thing entirely.

The sound of the rock lightly clicking against the stall hadn't escaped Safiya, who took it rather poorly. Not only was she being mocked, but now people were throwing things at her?!? Now she was upset. And the other figure was more than happy to let this happen. "Hold this for me!" Safiya winged her basket at the other, trudging off to find the source as the smaller girl caught it effortlessly. However, she would not be leaving her to her own devices. After all, she had to keep watch.

Safiya had gone from irritated to furious. "Who dares?!?" Her wings flared out as her hands alighted with flame, and various people in the market cowered at the sight. No one stood up to claim it for themselves, though. She was seemingly out of sight of the other, who went about her market collecting without a care in the world.

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Lily noticed the woman catch her rock and sighed with relief as she walked off "Man that would've been a slaughter against me to fight her, now big scary girl here...let's hope she's not as smart." lily then attempted to make a sneak attack against the woman wanting a small advantage against the larger opponent.
She slowly climbed a stall behind the woman and use the height to flip off can carry her momentum going for a strong kick on her back doing her best not to call out her super cool move name she made up

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 pm

The woman weaved through the crowd, Safiya seemingly too furious to pick out small details. "If no one wants to speak up and take responsibility, then I suppose I could just rip the answer out of you. I can promise, it would be more pleasant than you'd expect..." Slowly, Safiya was starting to move back into her element, and the other was perfectly keen on not stopping her. Infact, she was nowhere to be seen, having vanished from sight. Instead, she had maneuvered herself to a nearby rooftop with her two baskets off to the side, her legs dangling off the edge as she had a bird's eye view of the upcoming scene. She wasn't one for acts that were no doubt going to be like this, but she did enjoy watching someone suffer for their own mistake. And underestimating the child, unruly and impatient as she was, is most certainly a mistake...

The woman made her move, using her momentum to carry herself forward as she stealthily went for the first move...and to her surprise, her body quickly moved out of the way as her hand reach out to grab the incoming leg tightly, holding the woman in the air by that one leg. Her grip was a surprisingly comfortable warm, as she ran her other hand down that same leg, sending a pleasurable jolt of warmth down her entire leg and feeling it jolt up her body.

"So, you're the one that thought to start a fight?" Safiya licked her lips as she looked over her catch. "I see, I see...I was trying to be a nice girl, and not start problems, but I didn't start this one, now did I?"

(Shadow Fang: 57 27) (gave you advantage from the sneak attack)
(Heated Touch: 84)
(Charm Roll: Cool

Lily: 28 (1st Heated + Charmed)
Safiya: 30

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Lily gasped as she was grabbed and quickly swung her daggers at the woman "What the?! how did you even know I was about to hit you!?" She sighed and kept her composure best she could "I mean, I overheard you, you're a cult that does some very midara like stuff aren't you?"

Quick jabs
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:31 pm

One of her daggers grazed the side of her skin as she quickly scrambled out of the way, the other whizzing right by as her hurried escape from the grasp of the dragon-like woman luckily got off scot free. "Ow!" She rubbed the size where the sharp object had cut her. "So rude...this was just a grocery shopping trip!" She was getting upset again, and not going to stand for someone interrupting them and making her look worse than she had already made herself out to be. But...her own midara instincts were getting her excited at the prospect, as her eyes wandered down the girl's figure. She stood about a head taller than the girl, and her little perky ears were extremely cute. She hadn't taken any new pets in a while, after all...no time to do so with the cult, and all. This was the perfect opportunity to stretch her legs again. And considering Ava hadn't stopped her yet...

She couldn't help herself, as she closed the newly made gap very quickly, wrapping her closer to the woman with both her arms and her wings and brought her into a slow, powerful kiss. Strong enough to send her head spinning, Lily wasn't in the best position to fight back, and the entire duration, a strong warmth seemed to travel from the woman's mouth into hers, spreading throughout the rest of her body. She could feel herself getting hotter, but right now it felt less like raw heat and more like a very comfortable warmth as she kept her in the masterful kiss.

(Quick Jabs: 31, 18)
(Flaming Kiss: 90)
(Heated Stacks: 61, 32)
(Remove Charm: 45)

Lily: 25 (2nd Heated + Charmed)
Safiya: 29

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:51 pm

Lily gasped as the woman moved faster then expected and couldn't help herself from purring from the warmth and the impressive kiss before she realized what was happened and kicked away from the kiss quickly grabbing 4 dagges from under her desert like outfit the she quickly threw at the woman "Take this! stop acting all innocent that kiss told me everything I needed to know!"

(throwing daggers x4)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Her hurried motion in backing away from the dragon-like woman caused her aim to only slightly be off, one dagger whizzing past and sticking into the wood of a nearby stall, while the other three were solid hits onto Safiya, two grazing her and one sticking out of her leg with a cry of pain. The onlookers had all fled by now, not wanting to get between a cult member and whoever was brave or crazy enough to fight her. Ava looked on from the rooftops, watching. She was doing fairly well, that last one looked like it hurt. But, the signs of Safiya's tricks were getting to her, whether she realize it or not...a few beads of sweat dropped from her forehead, and her face was continually flushed.

Not losing her composure, Safiya grabbed the hilt of the dagger still stuck in her body and yanked it out with an uncomfortable jolt, twirling it in her fingers as her face still had a seductive edge to it. "Not bad, not bad...and for the record, today I was innocent. Remember, you jumped me. However, you're right in that I'm not innocent entirely..." She licked her lips, now more determined than ever to break the girl a little. She'd heard that gentle purr she made when she had given in for that one moment. It was absolutely adorable, and she wanted to hear it more.

Even with that injury, her movements were deceptively fast, reaching out to grab her arm like a coiled cobra and, with the momentum, flinging the girl's face directly inbewteen her soft cleavage. Her height was just large enough that Lily's face couldn't help but be entirely smothered by her chest at standing height, and both her arms and wings circled around her, holding her tightly. Lily could feel her face heating up at the contact, but it wasn't embarrassment or arousal: Safiya's skin was warm to the touch, like a heated blanket that made it very hard to think about trying to pull one's self out.

"Does my future pet want to tell me her name, yet? I've already decided that, after you so rudely assaulted me in broad daylight, you'll have to make up for it...but I can already think of a few ways." Her hands gently pet the cat-woman's head, still being held tightly against the woman.

(Throwing Daggers: 40, 42, 30, 79)
(Warm Embrace: 2)
(Heated Stacks: 6)
(Remove Charm: 81)

Lily: 22 (2nd Heated + Charmed + Bind)
Safiya: 23

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Lily gave out a involuntary purr again as she felt the heat around her and the petting however even if she wanted to say something she couldn't between the breasts and she tried her best to slip free from he dragon womans grasp planning out her next move to finally use her Jutsus and hopefully cool if with one, from a girl who lived in hot climates In the past she could easily say this womans body was like a flame

(Struggle, handsign)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:14 pm

Try as she might, Lily couldn't pull her head out from the warm mounds of Safiya's cleavage, her face firmly stuck between them. Being this close, she could feel Safiya's heartbeat, and each one was like a little heat pulse through her head, feeling the warmth get stronger over time. One of her fingers gently felt around in the inside of one of her cat ears, circling around them inquisitively.

"I suppose you're too occupied to answer back. That's fine. You'll have plenty of time to answer aaaaanything~ that I want you to, later." Without even letting her go, Safiya's body swirled around and pushed back, forcing Lily to walk backwards before she gently bumped against the wall. Safiya kept walking, though, pressing her face further into her chest as she was trapped between a wall and an incredibly soft, warm place. Leaning over, she gently blew a little air into her other ear, a warm waft that would be enough to cause her to shiver.

(Struggle: 29)
(Heated Stacks: 14)
(Remove Charm: 62 77)

Lily: 19 (3nd Heated + Charmed + Bind)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Lily squeaked feeling the womans heart beat as well as her finger inside her ear "MPH!" she quickly started to try to pull away feeling her purr get stronger and her body become more relaxed from the heat realizing she needed to cool off quick as she actually enjoyed the gentle air she blew

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:27 pm

Watching the cat woman struggle was adorable, especially since she ran a finger through her ear. That seemed to give her a serious jolt, and purrs couldn't hide it even if she wanted to. She was too tightly between her breasts to escape, trapped against the wall, but she was able to surface her head upwards to breathe, meeting the eyes of her captor.

"Now that I've got you right where I want you, let's try again..." Two fingers were playing with the tip of her ear, absentmindedly. "Let's start with your name, pet~"

(Struggle: 35)
(Heated Stacks: 51)
(Remove Charm: 43)

Lily: 16 (3rd Heated + Charmed + Bind)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:29 pm

Lily gasped and shivered before getting a idea that might work since she obviously was in a tight spot "How about a deal miss, I really don't like being stuck like this and at this rate your heat is gonna put me to sleep! can you set me down and in exchange I'll answer a couple questions?" she hoped the deal might work better then trying to wiggle out

(deal)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:55 pm

For a moment, she regarded the cat-woman with a scrutinizing gaze. She had launched an unprovoked attack against her, and now that she was in a tight spot, she wanted to play nice? She couldn't help but be a little insulted. She could just keep squeezing the energy out of her, especially since it was clearly starting to get to her. The little beads of sweat, the flushed cheeks, and the shortness of breath that all came just from her little acts. But, it was possible she could get some extra entertainment out of her if she let her have her way. She'd already tried a few tricks, after all. Where was the harm in it.

"Hmmmm...deal. But! I demand an apology." She pressed her heated chest into the woman's face a bit as she said it, intent on not letting her go until she said it. "I've already had enough problems lately, and I was trying to improve my image, and then I go and get assaulted! All I was doing was helping to pick up supplies for the cult. Quite frankly, it was rather rude."

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:59 pm

Lily squeaked as she pressed against her and nodded quickly "Im sorry miss! now please let me go!" she knew if she could just be set down she could make her handsigns while the woman got a couple of dumb answers she wanted
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:17 pm

After a moment, the scrutinizing look on Safiya's face softened. "Oh, very well..." With a single motion, Safiya made a motion with her body that pushed her chest up, squeezing the girl out of the tight hold that she was in, and with a pop, she was free from the tight hold, albeit with a little resistance from her own face, causing her to stumble a little at being freed. She could have just released the girl by backing up, but that didn't seem as entertaining.

"Well, you're free now. First thing's first..." She shot the cat woman a look, looking down at her due to the height difference and her tail swishing behind her. "Why go after me specifically? I'd like to think I haven't done anything particularly bad to anyone...in a while...not for a while, at least. Haven't been allowed to. Do you know how hard it is for a cult to look past a massive hole in a wall that you created?!? I can tell you, very hard! I'm still paying for it!" She grumbled to herself, her body still feeling the manual labor she had to do for that. "Why me..."

Lily: 16 (2nd Heated + Charmed)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Lily looked up to her trying to look nervous so she could do a handsign without arousing suspicion "Well um you see I left my village looking to find midara cause my mom is one and she's pretty dang evil, so I kinda just listened in on conversation about cults and stuff and saw a super big and buff while still pretty good looking dragon and just assumed you were one too, based on the fight so far I can confirm my suspicions"

Handsign *i forgot to put this in but handsign is auto but it uses up a turn with no attack or anything so it's just giving a easier shot to the opponent*
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:48 pm

"Well, I'll have you know that I am an outlier in that department. Most of the other Fellbloods are all stuffy and focused on their work." She made a dismissive hand motion as she leaned on the wall aside from her. "I hate to say it, but things were so much easier as a criminal. And for the record, I am not...evil! I'm just opportunistic! And maybe like reducing cute thing's minds to jelly every once in a while. What can I say? I like the faces they make." She chuckled to herself as she remembered a few others she had completely wrapped around her finger. Good memories.

"For the record, it's more of a covenant than just a cult. Some of the members use that term, but it's far more tame than you might expect. They work hard to keep their image. And most of the higher ranking members aren't even midara! Or at least, were. The person I was with, Ava, she was human once. The little brat..." However, her attention turned back to the cat-woman at that little remark, perking her back up with a wily grin. "Well now, that's quite the compliment. I'll take that, after a day like today. You never got around to telling me your name, after all this." She was eyeing her up a bit, not quite aware she was preparing anything. She wasn't stupid, but she also wasn't what you would call worldly, either.

(Detection: 93)

Lily: 16 (2nd Heated + Charmed + 1st Handsign)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:57 pm

Lily blushes and looks up to her with a nervous looking smile even though she felt very confident as she went for her second handsign prepared to finally cool herself and the big woman down some "Oh um right I guess I do owe you that ma'am, my name is Lily Wahcea, and um may I ask what you name is? i assume Ava was the other woman that was with you?" She could feel the air in her mouth cooling as she got ready for her next attack

(handsign 2)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:21 pm

"Safiya. Charmed, I'm sure." The smile she had on was radiant, but for her it came as easy as breathing. When she was calm, collected and composed, Safiya's own inherent charm could come through incredibly powerfully. However, as she got closer to the cat-woman, she could notice the small little details that had told her that she wasn't quite being entirely honest with her. The way her hands were moving caught her attention, and there was an air of dishonesty with the way she spoke. Not to mention, she could detect a small bit of cool air coming from her. All of it painted a picture to Safiya that made her just a little disappointed.

Pity. But it didn't stop her from having a little fun with the girl.

"Here, Lily. Let me show you something interesting." She brought one finger in front of the girl, and on the tip of it burst a little pink fireball. The little ball of flame was close enough so that the girl had to go cross-eyed to see it well, and something about it drew her eyes to it in an unnatural way that was hard to describe. Lily's gaze gravitated to it, and each second she looked at it, it became harder to think consciously. "This is a trick I do to people every so often. People I like, and want to hold on to. It's very pretty, isn't it? So pretty...that you just don't want to look away. You can't look away, even if you wanted to. But that's such a silly thought to have, isn't it?" Her voice took on a surprisingly soothing tone, low and soft, as her finger backed away slightly, and moved back and forth. Lily's eyes subconsciously started following the little pink light, entirely on their own, as Safiya started her routine.

(Detection: 40)
(Flame Induction: 36)

Lily: 16 (1st Heated + Charmed + 2nd Handsign + Fascinated)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:26 pm

Lily watched the pink flame as her mind sent up many red flags trying to cure itself of this sudden Hyper focus to safiya's voice and her pretty flame as lily let her tail move with her like a cat watching a prey it was preparing to pounce on "p...pretty light"

(Mental struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:47 pm

"That's right, it is pretty, isn't it? Good girl...It's so easy to just stare, and let everything else fall away..." Safiya scootched closer to the mesmerized girl, close enough to her that the side of her arm was inbetween her soft chest, as she continued to wave the little pink flame back and forth in front of her, and she was powerless to do anything but watch, and absorb the words given to her.

"You can feel it, can't you? Every moment you watch my little flame...it takes another thought from you, holding onto it. Bit by little bit..." This close, her voice was a pleasing whisper, going directly into her cat ear, close enough that her ear could feel the air being moved with each word. "Just when you start to feel worry...it'll take that worry from you. When you start to feel anxious, or nervous, the flame will take those bad thoughts right out of your little head, and leave you feeling happy again. You like to feel happy, don't you? All you have to do is keep staring, and it'll take all those bad feelings away..." Safiya gave her a gentle little kiss on the cheek, encouraging her to keep watching. The flame bobbed and weaved slowly through the air, going back, and forth, closer, and farther, up, and down, and Lily's eyes couldn't help but follow every movement, even as her mind tried so hard to fight back against the sudden seizing up of her thoughts, and was pushed down by her honeyed words and encroaching mindlessness.

(Mental Struggle: 7)

Lily: 16 (1st Heated + Charmed + 2nd Handsign + Fascinated lvl 2)

PostSubject: Re: A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)   A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Scorching First Impression (Lily Wahcea vs Safiya)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next