Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) Empty
PostSubject: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 4:42 pm

There once was a humble resort. A powerful succubus decided to move in and make the place. An Adventurer tried to chase her out but failed. He managed to escape, but couldn't, but he couldn't stop the owner of the resort from being enslaved by the succubus. Now, the once humble resort has been turning into a tower of decadence.

Now, a catgirl ninja and a pale lad with orange hair stand outside the resort; hoping to succeed where a lone hero failed.

Lily: 30 Willpower
Feyrel: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 5:46 pm

Lily sighed looking up the resort "So much for a easy target, would've been nice if this had been discovered earlier..." she looked to the boy next to her "So, what's your name? my name is Lily." she said holding out her hand to her partner
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 6:29 pm

"I'm Feyrel." He said, extending his hand to shake hers. "I can heal you if you get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 6:30 pm

Lily smiles to him "Sounds great! i'll be sure to keep you guarded then~ now then, i guess its time for us to storm the resort huh?" she said looking to the front door as she began to walk forward slowly enough for Feyrel to catch up
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 6:46 pm

Feyrel followed a little behind, he wasn't one for taking the lead anyway.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 6:54 pm

As the two entered the resort, they were immediately greeted by a yellow fox in a maid uniform.

"Welcome to the Princess's Resort!" she told them with a bow. "I'm Charlie, and I'll be your guide while you're here!"

Group Lives: 4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 7:07 pm

"I'm Feyrel" he said with a brief bow. "And forgive my bluntness, but did you ask for help?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 7:46 pm

Lily looked to the small fox girl and smiled "Nice to meet you, i'm lily, a adventurer here to help"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 7:49 pm

"Help?" Charlie asked with a blink. She then winced in pain and clutched her head with one hand. Before either of the adventurers could ask if she was alright, she shook it off and smiled at them. "I'm the one who's here to help you, sillies." she told them with a playful wink.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptyFri May 27, 2022 8:03 pm

Lily tilted her head before shrugging "Um okay then, help us how?" she asked looking to her partner cautiously
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:11 am

Feyrel said nothing, leting his partner do the talking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:10 pm

"I'm your guide!" Charlie answered happily. "I'll help you find your way around, and can even tell you a bit about the succubi running each floor if you want."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:13 pm

Lily nodded and smiled to Feyrel "Well i guess any information is good information, maybe we'll find the person that made the flyers too" she said before turning to the fox maid "Okay, lets start then, who's the leader of this floor?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Feyrel does nothing, letting them keep talking
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:20 pm

"The Succubus in charge of this floor is simply known as the Alpha Succubus." Charlie explained. "She's the weakest of the Succubi here and she likes to disguise herself and mingle with the guests. "

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:23 pm

Lily rubbed her chin and nodded "I see, well then we'll just have to search for her i guess, thanks for the help little foxy~" she teased as she began to search around for clues on the succubus
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:25 pm

"We would probably need something first, no?" Feyrel said, cupping his chin in thought. "Does she have any mannerisms that we can guide ourselves with? Any parts of the resort she enjoys, for instance?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:53 pm

(Search -roll 20- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 90- Crit Success!)

"Since the Alpha Succubus is in charge of this floor, she usually tends to stay on this level." Charlie explained as she led the two along.

"Hey, Foxy!" a voice called, drawing the groups attention to a large crowd of women heading thier way. Standing in the front was a woman with curvy hips wearing a red corset and a matching skirt with a sleeveless black coat. Her legs were covered in knee high boots and a gold trimmed tricorn hat rests atop her head. Her green eyes were filled with greed and she uses ruby lipstick cover her smile. "These the two cabin boys I ordered?"

"Ah, um, C-Captain Kiss!" Charlie said nervously as the group approached. "N-No these two ar-Ahh!" she tried to explain, but was quickly pulled into the crowd of women and barraged with kisses.

"You two ready to spend the night kissin' the asses o' me and my crew?" the so named Captain Kiss asked with a confident smirk.

Progress 1/3

Captain Kiss: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:55 pm

Lily scoffed at the situation "People really like pirates vs ninjas huh?" she joked as she rushed the woman and swung her daggers "Surrender now and let us pass! otherwise i'll kick your ass!"

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 3:56 pm

"No." Feyrel said as he immediatly cast a thermal shield on Lily.

[Boldness (Lily)]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:11 pm

(Quick Jabs -roll 98, 85- 1 Fail and 1 Crit Success!)
(Boldness -roll 100- Crit Success!)

The Pirate Captain grunted in pain as Lily struck, caught off guard by these two not actually being the, ehm, 'help' she asked for.

Lily: 30 Willpower + Boldness(5)

Progress 1/3

Captain Kiss: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:34 pm

Lily smirked as she looked to the captain "Surrender? or you wanna keep going with this?" she smirked prepared to swing her heel down if needed

(bargain, shadow fang if fail)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 4:36 pm

"I highly recommend you take the deal." Feyrel said as he moved his hands upwards. "We aren't here for you."

[Mercy]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 6:59 pm

(Bargain -roll [70, 7]- Fail!)
(Shadow Fang -roll 85- Fail!)
(Mercy -roll 85- Fail!)
(Swashing the Buckle -roll 19- Fail!)

"You know, I actually might 'ave. I'm on vacation with me crew, and I be in a good mood." Captain Kiss said as she drew her cutlass. "But then, ye stabbed me. And I can't just take that layin' down."

Lily: 30 Willpower + Boldness(4)

Progress 1/3

Captain Kiss: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) EmptySat May 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Lily smirked and spun her daggers "well, then let's have a fun fight!" She said as she threw her daggers aiming to get a early victory

(Throwing daggers x4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)   The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess Resort (Lily and Feyrel)
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next