Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong in Kyriarchiki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Kong in Kyriarchiki Empty
PostSubject: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Tales had reached the Amazon Queen of a distant, blighted land ruled by a quartet of midara known as the four empresses of Kyriarchiki. As the place was beyond even the reach of her scouts she requested her ever adventurous consort to investigate these rumors as part of her ongoing travels.

The first indication Kong got that he was in unfamiliar territory was how barren everything had become. The land was rocky, with strange dark stone jutting out of the landscape and nothing seemed to grow. Thankfully it only took a day and a half of traveling through this unsettling environment to reach the city that the tales called Kyriarchiki. It squatted on the horizon like a mangled tree stump. It's buildings and streets obscured by a haze in the air.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:32 pm

"The hell is this place?" Kong mumbled to himself. He tried to ignore the unease he was feeling as he headed to the city.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:49 pm

The gate was watched by a pair of exhausted looking men in leather armor. They leaned on their spears and made no effort to stop Kong as he entered the city. He could have sworn they looked sorry for him. The streets were surprisingly empty for such a large town. With the occasional traveler hurriedly going about their business and one or two street vendors being the only people in sight. Most of the buildings had their small doors shut tight. A few drab and understated business had their doors open, but even they seemed to be trying not to stand out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:54 pm

Kong headed to one of the street vendors, both to see what they were selling and to see if they could tell him anything about this place.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:06 pm

Kong found and old man selling jerky and dried froot. "You hungry lad?" He asked. His face was wrinkly and weather beaten, his clothes rough hewn and covered in patches.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:10 pm

"A bit." Kong said as he pulled out some coin to buy jerky. "Just rolled into town. Anything you can tell me about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:56 pm

"It's not a place for young men like yourself." The old man told him, handing Kong one of the nicer strips of dried meat. "This was a great city once. Before the crops withered. It's harsh, but this is out home, and we make do with what we have.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:07 pm

"Anything I can do to help out around here?" Kong asked the man as he handed him a few extra coins.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:17 pm

The man accepted his charity without a second glance. The old man considered his word for a moment. "My grandson recently turned twenty and has been chosen to face the empresses and the visiting princess in the arena. A spectator sport of the empresses loyal minions. If you would take his place my family would be forever in your debt." He said with a desperate look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 8:25 pm

"Of course!" Kong said without a moment's hesitation. "Where can I find this arena and how do I take your grandson's place?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:16 pm

The old man pointed him to a imposing circular building closer to the town center. "Just tell them you're there to take Hadrack Celif's place." He explained. "And thank you." The old man added with tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Kong nodded to the man before he took off running to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 11:34 pm

Kong quickly reached the front of the ominous establishment. The streets here were even more empty then the ones near the gate.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:52 pm

Kong repressed a shudder. He suddenly felt like this was going to be a bad idea. He pushed it off though and headed inside the ominous building, he had made a promise after all.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:35 pm

It didn't take long to find a woman who appeared to be in charge. Her, voluptuous figure, horns and claw like nails denoting her as a midara. She eyed the martial artist like a piece of meat as he entered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:55 pm

Kong steeled his nerves and approached her. "I'm Kong. I'm here to take Hadrack Celif's place."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:57 pm

The midara looked shocked for a second before her face contorted into a sneer. "You're here to take that low life's place? Maybe the rumors of his grandad having a secret stash of gold were true. Either way it's your funeral." She said now wearing a sadistic grin. The claw nailed woman gestured for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 6:58 pm

The martial artist glared at the woman, but silently followed her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:01 pm

She led him into the bowels of the building. The two reaching what was clearly a cage with a second door leading out to the arena. Inside was a terrified looking man maybe a year or two older then Kong himself. He was stick thin, almost emaciated, his features sullen and colored by despair. He looked up in shock as the midara opened the door for him. "Come on out. This dumb sucker has come to take your place." She told him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:04 pm

"You okay?" Kong asked the man as he stepped into his cage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:18 pm

"Y-yeah." The man said, clearly a hit shocked. "Thank you. I won't forget this." He assured Kong, weakly shaking his hand before stepping out of the cage. The moment he was out the rude midara closed and locked it. "So selfless." She mocked, giving Kong a look of smug contempt as she lead the man he'd just rescued away.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:26 pm

When the shook hands, Kong slipped him the jerky he had bought earlier.

Once he was locked in, Kong just sat down and waited for whatever was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:42 pm

Kong waited alone. The sounds filtering in around him slowly growing louder as the arena filled up. When the hubub was becoming deafening the old man who'd sent him on this quest quietly slipped in, glancing around to make sure no one was watching. "Thank you. I wasn't sure if you'd really take his place. It's hard to find such a kind soul these days. Now that my grandson is home safe with his family I want you to have this." He said, offering Kong a ring wrapped in cloth. It was simple and inlaid with a single brown stone polished to a mirror sheen. "It's all I can offer, I hope it will help."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:45 pm

"Thank you." Kong said as he took the ring. "Why was your grandson being forced to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 8:53 pm

"When the empresses feel bored their servants pick someone to be their entertainment. There's no rhyme or reason to it. They just grab whoever is unlucky enough to catch their eye. You are strong. You might yet succeed, my Hadrack would not." The old man said with a voice full of melancholy.

(Kong has gained the Polished Ring. It's simple decor and solid weight helps him focus on the good he's done. For the rest of this adventure Find Your Center heals an additional point of willpower on the turn it is used.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong in Kyriarchiki   Kong in Kyriarchiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong in Kyriarchiki
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next