Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs Melinda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:36 pm

Kong received a message from a busty messenger. It read as such: “Dear Kong, I have heard of your skills and I would love to see what your capable of myself. Please come to Lovehaven Castle so I may meet you in person. I promise you to it will be a very rewarding journey. Signed Melinda.”

Following the instructions on the map provided, he found himself outside a large European castle that seemed to have female guards watching the front door.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:38 pm

Kong double checked to make sure he was at the right place before he put his map away and approached one of the guards. "Excuse me." he said, trying to get her attention. "I was sent this invitation so, could you tell me where I could find Melinda?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:56 pm

“Oh. You must be the new one. You can find the lady at the top of the stairs, heading straight ahead. I should advise to not check out the other doors, unless your looking to have some fun.” one of the female guards said with a giggle as she opened the door to let him enter.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 8:58 pm

"Thank you." the martial artist said as nodded to her and headed inside. Best to see what his host wanted before he got distracted. With that thought in mind, he headed straight for Melinda.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 2:42 pm

He soon found himself in a large throne room, decorated with paintings with lewd midara and couples I engaged with lovemaking. He could see a large curvy woman in a red dress sitting on the throne. “Hello sweetie. I’m happy to see you came to see me. I’m Melinda. It’s lovely to meet you.” she said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 3:33 pm

"Hello, Lady Melinda." Kong said as he bowed to the apparent ruler of this place. "I am Kong, consort of the Amazon Queen. It is a pleasure to meet you." he formally introduced himself. Even if she already knew who he was, it was only polite.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 9:45 pm

“I heard about you from her. You look like someone who I could have a lot of enjoyable fun with. I hope you will make this very enjoyable night for me.” she said as she floated out of her seat. She landed a little distance before him, letting him get a generous eyeful of her curvy body.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:01 pm

"I'm sorry?" the man said as he gazed at her curvy body in confusion. "But what do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:48 pm

“I want to see how strong you are. I want to see your stamina. I want to see if you could show me a good time.” she said with a wink. She added an alluring shake of her large tits to add to what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm

"I'm just going to assume you're asking for a fight instead of assuming that you're trying to hit on your friend's spouse." Kong said as he slipped into his fighting stance. Ki gathered in his hands as he prepared to battle the alluring woman.

(If fight starts -> Ki Shot)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:25 pm

Ki Shot: 31
Mama’s Kiss: 22 (6 on fascination roll due to lipstick weakness.)
Mother’s Intuition: 5 (Weakness learned: Breast Worship)

Kong sent a blast of ki at Melinda, but she managed to dodge the attack while her large tits jiggled with her movements. She managed to get close and plant a kiss on his lips, staining them with pink lipstick. She smiled as she could feel her magic pick up on his love of being smothered by big titties. She smiled with pans for him.

Kong: 28, fascinated
Melinda: 30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 4:30 pm

The man stumbled back as his fingers absently went to the lipstick smeared on his lips. Dazed, he tried to channel his ki into his other hand and swung at Melinda.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 2:01 pm

Force palm: 68
Mama’s breasts : 22

Kong manages to catch Melinda in the gut with a forceful blow, pushing her back a little. “Not bad, sweetie. Guess mommy will have to ‘reward’ your efforts.” she said, drawing close to him. She shoved his face in between her soft pillowy girls, smothering him for a few minutes. “That’s just a small taste of mommy’s boobies. Let me know if you want more.” she said as she punished him away.

Kong: 25, fascinated, attack down (3)
Melinda: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:20 pm

(A reminder that Character's are supposed to pass a willcheck to attack while Fascinated.)

The martial artist stumbled back from the powerful smothering. He raised his arms to attack with what strength he could muster after that experience.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 9:32 pm

(Oh sorry. Got that status effect confused with another. I will apply that this turn.)

Willpower check: 77
Tell Mama everything: 45

He tried to move, but was still a little dazed from the smothering he experienced before. “What’s wrong hun? Do you miss mama’s warm breasts?” she asked as she jiggled her girls with a seductive wink.

Kong: 25, attack down (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 9:50 pm

"A little." Kong admitted with a blush before he caught himself and hastily hurled a ball of ki to try and force her back.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:54 pm

(It's been a week, everything okay?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:09 pm

(Sorry. I have been a little DM stuck. I am sorry.)

Ki Shot:23
Moan for Mommy: 66

Kong sends a blast towards Melinda that she manages to avoid at the last minute. SHe manages to get really close to him as she embraces him, his face poking out from her tits. She plants a few kisses on his lips before forcing his face back into her girls. He couldn't help feeling more aroused at the thoughts of Melinda's large boobies.

Kong: 22, attack down (1), Breast weakness +1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Kong couldn't stop himself from moaning into her tits. He weakly tried to force her back with several quick strikes before she completely smothered him.

(Swarming Sting)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:34 pm

Swarming Sting: 78, 18, 39, 60
Tell Mama Everything: 98

Kong managed to score three solid hits on Melinda that sent her realing a bit. She looked shocked for a minute before she smirked. She looked at his eyes as her's glowed with a soft pink light. "Now sweetie, why don't you share a kink with mommy so she can make this more fun for the both of us?" she said with a seductive purr.

Kong: 22, Breast weakness +1, Must reveal a weakness or fanatsy
Melinda: 24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:37 pm

"I love it when multiple women gang up on me!" Kong blurted out. He blushed when he realized what he just said as tried to cover his embarrassment by slamming his palm into Melinda's face.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Force palm: 12
Mommy knows best: 78

Kong manages to plant a hard palm into Melinda’s gut, staggering her as she backs up a little. She doesn’t stay stunned for long as she blows a kiss that bursts into a pink mist that blankets the room. When it clears, he is surrounded by multiple copies of Melinda, each wearing a different sexualized costume. “Hope your ready to please all of your mommies.” she said as two grab him from behind as one started to make out with him.

Kong: 18, Breast weakness +1, Bind
Melinda: 21

(Making this fetish using move a bind made the most sense in this regard.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:57 pm

Kong squirmed weakly in their grip as the various Melinda copies had their way with him. The martial artist had to remind himself he was taken to even try and fight back.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 12:48 pm

Struggle: 3

He could only moan in the embrace of the copies. Another one joined in as she took his hand and placed it on her large tits.

Kong: 16, Breast weakness +1, Bind
Melinda: 21
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 12:51 pm

The martial artist greedily groped the breast in his hand. He's clearly getting more aroused as more copies of her Melinda joined in.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kong vs Melinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs Melinda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next