Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs Melinda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:07 pm

Struggle: 81

His restance was soon met with his other hand on another milky tit. He could hear her words in his ear. “Tell mommy what you want her to do next? She knows you lost this pleasure and would love to make this so much better for you.” she whispered into his ear, her voice dripping with sensuality and love.

Kong: 14, Breast weakness +1, Bind
Melinda: 21
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:09 pm

"Smother me in your tits." Kong begged even as he continued to squirm and try to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Struggle: 72, 63 (disadvantage due to request)

Due to his request, he was unable to get away once Melinda pulled her top down to expose her tits. Three of her copies also did the same as he was caught in a 4 way erotic breast smother. “I hope you enjoy mommy’s titties to the fullest sweetie.” she said with a smile.

Kong: 13, Breast weakness +1, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:20 pm

The man begin to kiss and worship Melinda's breasts as they smothered all other thoughts out of his head.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:35 pm

Weak struggle: 70, 65

Melinda smiled as she and her copies continued to moan in delight. The pleasure of having their tits worshiped seemed to echo within the man’s mind, spurring him to only care about pleasuring them.

Kong: 10, Breast weakness +1, Bind

(Sorry, these bind rolls are brutal)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Some part of his mind shouted at Kong to fight back, escape, or anything other than just surrender to Melinda's sexy bod. It wasn't much, but it was enough that his worship turned into to trying to push her massive tits away from him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:16 pm

Struggle: 36

Kong managed to finally summon the willpower to stumble away from the boobies. Melinda gave a soft smile as she fixed her dress as the illusion around the room vanished. “We’re you getting tired of mommy’s girls? Maybe you could let me know what else you enjoy so mommy can help?” she said with a smile.

Kong: 10, Breast weakness +1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Kong didn't answer her. Instead, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

(Find Your Center)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Find your center: Auto
Tell mama everything: 94 (critical)

He managed to calm himself down as he breathed, but he didn’t have long to think before Melinda managed to get up close, her eyes flashing. “Why don’t you tell mama what you would like her to do next to pleasure you. Tell me something new.” she says, her power having hit him harder then she thought.

Kong: 11, Breast weakness +1, stun, must reveal weakness

(Not sure if the regen would still be active because the hit didn’t do WP damage.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 3:48 pm

(It was technically a hit, so it'd stop it.)

Kong's breath hitched as he stared into her eyes and he blurted out, "Trample me under your bare feet!" without thinking.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:05 pm

Foot stool: 56

Melinda smiled at his request as she pushed him to lay on his back and she removed her high heels. “Sorry sweetie if mommy’s feet are a little sweaty. I have been working all day.” she smiled as she started to rub her feet in his face, the scent of them captivating him.

Kong: 8, Breast weakness +1, hypnotized

(Foot stool was a bad move because of the two weaknesses.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Kong took big sniffs as her kissed her soles. The man had not a care in the world as her feet massaged all thoughts out of his head.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:12 pm

Struggle: 39, 54 (rolled at disadvantage due to his weakness)

The only thing Kong managed to do was sniff Melinda’s feet even more which uttered a chuckle. “I do keep a room full of my worn high heels and stockings, just for my good little foot lovers. Maybe you would like mommy to take you to the foot playroom?” she offers in a tone that one would offer a kid to go to the park.

Kong: 5, Breast weakness +1, hypnotized

(Lost an extra point due to weak minded.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:14 pm

The man nodded eagerly, quickly become completely enslaved by Melinda's sweaty feet.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Struggle: 14

He managed to summon the willpower to meekly crawl out from under Melinda, much to her amusement. He was on his last legs and they both knew it. Melinda approached him as she picked up one of her heels. “I know you want to play with my feet more. Maybe you want to sniff mommy’s heel?” she offers it to him, knowing it would ruin him.

Kong: 5, Breast weakness +1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pm

Kong tried to swallow his nervousness as he eyed her shoe. If she actually forced him to sniff that, then that would be the end for him. Desperately, he tried to gather ki in his hand and swung at her with all of his might.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:31 pm

Force palm: 23
Mommy knows best: 75

Both of them managed to keep their distance from the other as Melinda smiled. “One way or another, your going to smell mommy’s shoe and be a good lover. You can do it of your own volition or should mommy send you to her shoe closet to really get to know her scent?” she threaten as she let the mental image of countless female shoes and stockings covered in her scent all within a locked room. Basically he could either give in or be given a very kinky prison.

Kong: 5, Breast weakness +1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:34 pm

"Not... your lover." Kong forced himself to say as he shuddered at the mental image of being trapped in her shoe closet. He tried to gather his ki between his hands and launched it the temptress.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Ki shot: 12
Mommy knows best: 22

Kong managed to get his shot at her, knocking her onto her knees. Thinking she may be hurt, gphe got close to check on her, but that was her plan. Once he got close enough, she grabbed his arm and moved behind him. She held her shoe over his nose and mouth. “Now breath in mommy’s scent and try to remember why you tried to resist her in the first place.” she whispered as she heard him. Her eyes flashed as a door appeared near the wall. “I guess you can guess what that is can’t you sweetie.” she chuckled.

Kong: 1, Breast weakness +1, bind
Melinda: 19
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:44 pm

"Not... my...." Kong trailed off. It became so hard to think as she forced him to smell her stinky shoe.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:44 pm

"Not... my...." Kong trailed off. It became so hard to think as she forced him to smell her stinky shoe.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:57 pm

Weak struggle: 43, 10

Kong couldn’t get away as the smell merry weakened his will until he couldn’t resist. “Now sweetie, before we start your punishment for being naughty, why don’t you message mommy’s feet?” she says as she releases him and goes to sit on her throne. He is unable to stop himself as he kneels before her and starts to message her feet.

(Kong has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:24 pm

The man couldn't even think of saying no to her. He kissed each of her toes as he channeled his ki into his fingers on instinct to make the massage more enjoyable for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 pm

Melinda smiled as she felt the man message her feet. "Tell me what else you enjoy? I want to know all my new lover's kinks before I punish you." she said with a devious smile. More doors appeared in her room, each leading to different kinky room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 6:40 pm

"I enjoy being sat on. I have a thing for maids and performers. And I get a bit turned on just watching a woman put on a fresh coat of lipstick." Kong obediently explained as he continued to worship her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs Melinda   Kong vs Melinda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs Melinda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next