Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Ms. Kiss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Little Ms. Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Little Ms. Kiss   Little Ms. Kiss EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:07 pm

Little Ms. Kiss are an unusual type of midara. Adult women with a wide variety of body types; ranging from flat as board, to perfect hourglass, to overly plump and anything between. With such diversity there are only two ways to visibly identify a midara as a Little Ms. Kiss. One is the soft pillowy lips common in a lot of midara. Little Ms. Kiss' other trait that is more unique to them is that they will always, always be smaller than the current target of affection.

Abilities:

Smaller Than You(Passive):" I'm not small! My height is just right!" It doesn't matter if their going after a colossal giant or a tiny fairy, a Little Ms. Kiss will always be at the perfect height to plant a kiss on their chest. (Little Ms. Kiss are immune to debuffs and moves that rely on altering their size or body in any way.)

Heart Stopping Hues: "What to kiss you with next?" A Little Ms. Kiss's magic allows them to instant change what kind of lipstick they wear simply by tapping their lips. (Auto. Applies one of the following effects:

-Perfect Pink: Her Direct Kisses inflict Charm.
-Irresistible Red: Her successful Direct Kisses give her next attack Advantage.
-Shimmer Saphire: Her Direct Kisses lower her target's Attack for 1 turn.
-Glittering Gold: Her Direct Kisses inflict the target with Disadvantage.
-Beautiful Black(Finisher): Her next Direct Kiss will KO her victim. )

Jumping Peck: "Why are you so tall?" Little Ms. Kiss, tries to kiss her opponents face, but, due to the height difference, she can't quite reach. She has to resort to jumping up just so she can briefly press her lips against there cheek. (Deals 1 Damage)

A Little Aggressive: "Get down here!" The Little Ms. Kiss will grab her opponent by the collar of their shirt and pull them down to her level for aggressive smooching. (Deals 3 Damage)

Catch and Kiss: "Caught you!" With surprising strength, Little Ms. Kiss wraps her arm her victim and starts vigorously peppering their chest with kisses. (Inflicts a Bind that deals 1 Damage to men and 2 Damage to women.)

Kiss Control: "My kisses are good right? Well, do what I say and I'll give you plenty more!" Little Ms. Kisss and on her toes as she grabs the opponent's face and gently pulls them into a kiss. (Deals 2 Damage. Has a Small Chance of inflicting Mind Control, giving her complete control of their next action. The chance to inflict Mind Control is raised if the target has a weakness to Kisses or Liptsitck)

Timber!: "There, that should make it easier to kiss you." A Little Ms. Kiss can ram into an opponent, knocking them over and make it easier to kiss them at her own pace. (Inflicts Downed)

Little Ms. Kiss's Big Kiss: "Here comes a whopper! *Mwah!*" with her opponent on the ground, a Little Ms. Kiss is free to tenderly kiss them to her hearts content. (Inflicts 4 Damage and doubles the effectiveness of her current lipstick. Only usable on Downed targets.)

---

Here's another new generic gal from me. I'm not entirely sure where the inspiration for this one came, honestly. As always, I'm open to suggestions and ideas, but I think Little Ms. Kiss is already in a playable state.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Little Ms. Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Ms. Kiss   Little Ms. Kiss EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:11 pm

Awww, so cute! Nothing wrong with a simple gal every now and then, and she fills the sizeplay niche of someone smaller than yourself perfectly well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Little Ms. Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Ms. Kiss   Little Ms. Kiss EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 5:15 pm

She seems cute. Well done!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

Little Ms. Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Ms. Kiss   Little Ms. Kiss EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:19 pm

Nothing wrong with a little bit of simple every so often. I like her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Ms. Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Ms. Kiss   Little Ms. Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Ms. Kiss
Page 1 of 1