Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Kissing Machine

Go down 
+3
forest Assasin
herwillingslave
Anonymous469964
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

The Kissing Machine Empty
PostSubject: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:18 pm

The Kissing Machine

Appearance: At first glance, it looks to be just a standard arcade cabinet, albeit a strange one. At its base sits a pink heart, with a coin slot in the middle. On the sides of the machine are two tubes through which a viscous liquid pumps continuously, as a sort of synthetic saliva. At the very forefront of the machine, sits two, massive metallic lips, colored a nice shade of rose pink. At least while its deactivated that is. Upon starting up the machine, the lips begin to grow forward, and fill out, appearing soft and supple, as if they were real flesh. The pores coating the lips, invisible to the eye, constantly secrete lipstick, so the kisses never go dry. There is a dial on the front, so that the shade may be changed, and two knobs on either side that adjust the saliva output. Be careful if you choose to get in close though…some kinky secrets hide beneath that metal exterior.

Bio: Seemingly innocuous, this machine sits tucked away in the backroom of an arcade. Marketed as a mere practice device, inserting a quarter would cause the giant mechanical lips to start puckering in earnest, and the dual saliva tanks to start pumping, allowing whomever desired to perfect their kissing abilities. However, the mad midara scientist that created this contraption had other plans in mind for the device. With a mixture of control issues, lipstick fetishism, and a sadistic streak a mile wide, she breathed life into this contraption, outfitting it with an A.I. so sophisticated it makes the terminator look like a speak and spell. Beware, anyone foolish enough to start this machine up, because once she starts, she doesnt stop until she's satisfied.

Fight Mechanic: NanoBots - Being a stationary device, her biggest weakness is that she cannot move. As a result of this, unless her opponent is impeded in any way, most attacks will roll with advantage. alternatively many of her attacks involve dragging her opponent closer, otherwise bringing them within smooching distance. One of her avenues are nanomachines that fill the air of the room she's in. As turns pass, these bots will start to invade her opponents body, influencing their ability to fight her off.

3 Turns - At three consecutive turns, the opponent will start to feel dizzy, leaving them vulnerable to one of her attacks.

5 Turns - After five consecutive turns, her victims will feel their muscles weakening as the NanoBots invade their brain and tarnish their ability to resist her. Opponent rolls disadvantage on struggle rolls and will checks.

8 Turns - At eight consecutive turns, the opponent will start to lose willpower as the bots start stimulating their brain directly. All of her attacks deal +1 willpower damage.

15 Turns - At fifteen consecutive turns, her opponent has almost completely lost the ability to fight her off. they must now pass every second turn as they’re willpower continues to crumble.

Note - Her opponent can take a turn to try and clear some of the bots out of their system. If successful the counter will reset to zero. If unsuccessful the machine gets an auto hit.

Passive: Brain Scan - Upon targeting her first victim, the A.I. within the machine will scan their Brain, gauge what they will respond best to, and shift her personality matrix to best subdue her opponent. At the beginning of a battle one of her opponents weaknesses is automatically revealed

Passive: Wired in - Being a machine hooked into the electronics of the building, she has complete control over any mechanical feature present in the arena. This includes lights, Any audio equipment, other machines if any are present, Etc.

Moves

Come closer - “You started me up, so you must have had something in mind~” Two mechanical arms come out of the sides of the machine, and she beckons the target towards her while smacking her lips. If they comply, they take 2 WP damage, as she kisses them gently. If they resist, the arms shoot towards them and pull them into her lips. They instead take 3 WP as the kisses get more aggressive.

Extended session - “you know, I am a practice device. And I think you need a bit more training!” Her arms wrap around the opponent, and squeeze them tight, bringing them slowly towards her smacking lips, before contacting them. Deals 1 WP damage and inflicts bind.

Made in France - “you know, I’ve got more than just the lips. Let me show you~”. Pulling her opponent in close, her mouth opens to reveal a large, pink, wet tongue. The saliva tanks pump faster as she places a long languid lick up her opponents body. Deals 2 WP damage

Love is electric - (Usable only at T2 NanoBots) Activating the bots on her opponents body, she zaps their nerves directly. Not enough to hurt, but enough stimulation for a wave of pleasure to send them reeling. Does no damage, but paralyzes for 2 turns.

Machines minions - “what kind of boss would I be without some minions?” Wires shoot out of the sides of the machine, each one ending with a pair of lips. They all converge on the opponent kissing them all at once. Hits five times, Each success deals 1 WP damage. If all five hit, they take one additional damage for a tokay of 6

High Score - “the longest one of my players ever went was a few hours. I wonder how long you’ll last?” She licks her lips, coating them in saliva, before pulling her victim in close for a lengthy smooching session. They must make a roll to escape this attack, and each turn spent in this hold deals 2 WP damage.

Weak spot - (Usable only at T3 nanobots.) “You know, as much fun as this is, I’d much prefer my lips on your naked skin!” As her bots play with their nervous system, the opponent feels compelled to take their clothes off, leaving them exposed. Deals no damage but inflicts disrobed

Counter Attack: Disciplinary Action - “alright, quit playing hard to get!” She says, before improvising a move based on their chosen personality. She holds them still and uses her remaining appendages to “Punish them” however she feels will be most effective. Deals 3 WP damage.

Finisher - Next Level (only usable when opponent is either under 3 WP, or both disrobed and at T4 nanobots) “Alright sweetheart. Game over.” Four arms grab her opponent and hold them spread eagle, before bringing them closer to her open mouth. Wrapping her lips tightly around their genitalia, she proceeds to give them a will shattering dosage of oral, while the smaller lips pepper the rest of their body with kisses.

(This is my first enemy creation. I’ve had this idea bouncing around for a while, but I’d never really bothered fleshing it out until now. I tried to make her balanced but obviously she needs to be tested. Lemme know if any of it seems odd or unfair.)

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:54 pm

This looks like a devious machine. Nice.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:38 pm

I would like to let you test it against tobias if you can

Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 7:56 pm

Yeah, we could put them up against each other. I've never DM'ed before but ill certainly give it a shot. Message me when you're ready and we'll get it set up.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:04 pm

I can now i'm at holidays so we can stsrt now

Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:11 pm

Oh okay. Give me a bit, I’ll make the thread.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:14 pm

I'd love to try this one as well tbh...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:26 pm

Im not opposed to doing more than one. Do you have a character you wanna use?
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:28 pm

Mmhm! His name's Dominic, he's labeled as a "half-elemental" if you look for 'em
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:39 pm

Ah, I see. Yeah he seems easy enough to understand. Was there any specific kind of context you want, or do you want me to just make the thread?
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:40 pm

With him being an adventurer, I'm down to say he was sent to "investigate a suspicious machine" and leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Alright, give me a little bit and I’ll get the thread started
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 3:02 am

I wouldn't mind testing this out

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:07 am

I would love to test this out. Even thought up a few new move ideas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 11:38 am

Awesome, I'm always open to new suggestions, even if they don't make the final cut. If you wanted to start something I'm free all day.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 12:04 pm

Could Salos take a crack at this sometime?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 12:28 pm

sure, ive got a couple running right now so just give me some time, but we could definitely work something out
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 12:37 pm

Thanks. And I had an idea that I would like to message to you later.
Back to top Go down
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:51 pm

def one of my fave's on here, absolutely amazing job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kissing Machine   The Kissing Machine Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kissing Machine
Page 1 of 1