Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 8:52 pm

It was a strange mission, that much was for sure. When he'd asked the local barkeep if there were any rumors circulating, dominic had been expecting to hear of monsters or bandits, or one of the other usual contenders in this line of work. But when the man told him what he knew, he'd been a bit taken aback.

Apparently a strange device had popped up seemingly out of nowhere. It's origins were unknown, and it's function seemed relatively innocent, but everybody that was seen approaching it, walked away too wrecked to say anything more.

His curiosity piqued, Dominic made his way to the address the man had given him. Walking through the streets. he eventually came to what looked like an arcade. This was his destination.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 pm

He looked around in slight confusion, it just seemed like an arcade, what could be here that was so strange?...well, he went in regardless. Hands slipped away into jacket pockets while keeping an eye out for anything odd...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 4:03 pm

The man behind the counter flagged him down. "Ah, a customer. it's been ages since we had a visitor." he said jovially. "Make yourself at home, we've fallen on hard times in the past few months, ever since...she showed up. But help yourself to any of the machines!"
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:57 pm

He nodded a little. "I assume...she, is the the strange device I'd been sent here to try and deal with? Where is it, I think I can handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 8:30 pm

As the man’s smile fell, he made a weak gesture to the back room. “Ah, another one. Well don’t let me keep you then. I should warn you though. There’s a reason we have her locked up back there.” As he led him towards the door at the back of the main playroom, he continued.

“Sorry about this, but once you’re in I’ll have to lock the door behind you. We had an incident a few weeks back. She can access the cameras, and dragged a few unlucky souls to their fate.” He finished looking down sadly at the floor. “Those boys were never the same…”
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 11:25 pm

He nodded a bit once he was in the room and got the full scope of things. "Alright, I understand. Let's see if I can't deal with this..."

He waited till the door was shut and locked behind him to start approaching the strange machine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:36 am

As the lock slid into place, his surroundings didn't seem much to look at honestly. Just a bunch of out of order or otherwise dismantled arcade cabinets. The object in question however, was plain to see. A very distinct path led him directly to it.

At first, nothing much happened. The machine sat there, at the back of the room, still for the moment. It’s gleaming, glossy pink lips shining with very clear intent, yet unmoving for the time being. The only other notable features were a few tanks of liquid on either side, that looked like water, but a bit thicker, and a coin slot, embedded in a pink heart at the very base of the machine.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 8:52 pm

He stared curiously for a moment, hands in his pockets as he got closer before moving, one grabbed a coin which he promptly slipped into the machine, while the other reached for his blade to get prepared...
(Sorry for the wait! Was super busy-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine   Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic Vs. The Kissing Machine
Page 1 of 1